Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Damn! i go to Skegness for a day and you guys are onto #19! Yay! New thread! I would have gifts but i haven't loaded them onto my new comp yet. Will do soon tho.

I think they might have a little kiss now and again, but then go out after shift. But, they might not be able to help themselves... :devil: lol

mariel said:
Sara vs Nick !!! :D

lmao! >>> no bending over the layout table. :lol: That's hilarious.

- No talking dirty
- No playing footsies

Hahahahah.... yeah. A lot of them seem to bend over the layout table all the time. Esp if there is a lot of evidence on it.

Another rule

-No Nicks little 'toys' left in the lockerroom after...:devil:

Congratulation on your number 19. I love the name, now, what we going to talk about our favorite couples?

I love the banner too!!!it's Snickerlishus :devil:

and I would so break all of those rules if I was with Nick :lol:

poor Sara, having such a hot boy toy for a man ;) and like I said with all the built up non-touching, they would be all sorts of crazy once they got home, I'm just saying :devil:

ok I'm crazy, don't mind me, it's just the sugar talking :p

Nick is a ladies man so Sara's going to have to keep her eye on him but he would never do anything bad to hurt sara :)

OK, I have a topic:

Who do you think is more jealous type? Better to say; if they are in a relationship, who would show the jealousy more, Nick or Sara? And name the situation.

lol without any hesitation i would say Sara: she is definatly the most jealous , she has a lack of confidence in herself so she reports her frustration on her boyfriend, on this case on Nick.

An example : Nick is working on a case with Greg, a girl gave Nick her number. Then they get back to the lab and Greg teases him about that in front of Sara (either Greg knows for those two or not lol it works on both ways lol). I'm pretty sure she will tick him ALL day about that, even the night :lol: .

SARA: "Oh she gave you her telephone number?"
NICK: "that was nothing Sara , i didn't even take it!"
GREG: "No problem i took it for you"

:lol:

Good one Sissi. I agree that Sara is probably more the jealous type, although i could imagine Nicky getting quite jealous too. I can't remember that eps in which Sara was dating Hank, but was Nick jealous then? I might have to dig those eps out of my collection and see. lol

I agree, Nick is quite jealous too , less than Sara but still jealous lol i think the best example is "bully for you", first time Sara met Hank, Nick was really jealous, when they were flirting in front of him, he said something to Sara and gave her a look saying "Hey i'm there too!" :lol: i love that episode.

Well, I wouldn't immediately call it jealousy, but Nick does steal a few funny looks at Sara and Hank in Bully for You. Yeah, "Hey, I'm here too!" would go with that look, LOL. :lol:

I agree with sissi. I think Sara can be very suspicious when it comes to guys. I mean, she hasn't had the greatest experiences with men (e.g. her father, Hank, Grissom). Besides, Nick doesn't really lack confidence I think. He knows Sara wouldn't cheat on him. =)

Don't know if you guys want to talk about this anymore. So you can pretend I didn't ask.
So on the CSI Files it confirms that Peterson will not be in the first few episodes. What do you think the first thing our couple will do?

sissi I could totally see that scenario. Especially the Greg part. :lol:

Jealous Nick in Bully For You

Another scenario would be the 'apple pie' scene in Time Of Your Death. The girl was flirting with Nick during interrogation, and I could imagine Sara fuming while watching them from the viewing room.

i think jealousy wise, it would be more likely to be sara. for all the reasons mentioned above. low self-confidence, bad expierences with guys, etc.

however, i could see nick not getting jealous so much in a 'omg-i-think-she's-cheating-on-me' kinda way, but more in an over-protective kinda way. he would go over and above to keep her out of situations where she would get hurt. and i can connect that to jealousy. on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back