Nick and Cal #1 - Texas Cowboy Meets Southern Belle

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jiffyjazzy, Aug 21, 2006.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Re: Nick and Calleigh

CSI_Ali can I ask that you check your PMs for a message regarding your banner. Many thanks

-------

A reminder to all of the 3 Line Minimum Rule that is currently ongoing in Shipper Central

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

If you have not already Read and Replied to the most recent announcement from your mods, please do so here. Thanks

2. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

3. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

I never thought about this pairing before, but they'd be really hot! And with the southern thing going on as well, WOW!!

Thanks for the link to the fic - am off to read it now!

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha dont worry Twiz, im here too. Yes, i ship CaRWash but these two are super cute. They both have hot accents and are around the same age..am i right? anyways if there was a crossover i would really like to see them work together. i think they would be a really good team. they're both amazing CSIs.

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

^ Lol. My Hip Hugging cousin just threatened to hit me, but they are so irresistable. I started a fic, hopefully it will be finished soon.

6. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yay! A fic! Hey, I'm a hip hugger myself, but I just can't resist ;)

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Another reminder: As per the forum rules here, every post must be A Minimum of 3 Lines of On-Topic Material.

Please start adding content to your posts - make them discursive so that an actual discussion regarding this ship can take place. Thank you.

8. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I'm actually amazed someone else made a thread about this pairing. It's my secret pairing! I just love the idea of Nick and Calleigh together.

She's a southern girl, a real lady, and he's a soft-hearted gent. You just know he'd treat her right and make her smile again. I can just see them having similar tastes in music or film or whatever, and loving home cooked food and quite nights in.

I'd kill to see a crossover where the two meet, because I think they'd totally sizzle together onscreen :D

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Re: Nick and Cal: Texas Cowboy meets Southern Belle

*bumps up thread*

Nick Stokes, Texas Cowboy,
    [​IMG]

Meets

Calleigh Duquesne, Southern Belle
    [​IMG]

I was thinking about this the other day, Calleigh Duquesne and Nick Stokes are the perfect fit. They both come from Southern families, grew up with "southern" values, and are both CSI's. Calleigh can help Nick with his shooting (because he's not the best in the West), and he can help her with her struggles to express her feelings. They can help each other be better CSI's and be better people. *heart flutters*

What do you think? Do you think the would make a cute couple, they would complete each other, form the perfect Yin and Yang? Do you think they would meet through work, or by accident?

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Nick and Cal #1 - Texas Cowboy Meets Southern Belle

There you go guys. Your title has been updated. :)