Nick and Cal #1 - Texas Cowboy Meets Southern Belle

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jiffyjazzy, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Since people have been posting so many crossover ships lately, I can't believe no one's opened a Nick/Calleigh thread!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Come on! How hot would they be as a couple?! Anyone else on board? Anyone?

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Nick and Calleigh

I could get chased down and beat for being in here posting this but I have to admit this would be one ship I could see. In fact I wrote a story and in the story they kind of got together when they had shared a case. I never wrote about it, but I wrote later down the road Ryan had gone Vegas and he met Nick and the Vegas crew and Nick asked about Calleigh and said they had kind of a long distance thing years ago, but it was too hard and just died out. SO I think they would be a hot couple together. With his Texas accent and her southern girl accent, yeah they would be a hott couple. If there was ever a cross over romance I could see this one being it..OK now runs back to the carwash before being seen here.

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

OMG, yes! YES YES YES!
    Hot man + hot girl= hot couple!
    I've read a couple of fics about this ship and, man, it works! I really like Nick (he's probably my fav male character in LV) and I simply love Calleigh... just put them together and... *sparkles*
    *claps hands* I'm on this ship, definitely.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Excellent pairing, I just mentioned this in one of my PM's to T4T. Their accents are so sexy. I hope if there's a another crossover episode we get to see them together :D.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

These two would be hot :D
    Out of all the crossover ships, this is the one I've always seen as the most plausible; what with the accents and the whole Southern/Texan thing going on, these two would click perfectly! And it'd be hot, heh. :D
    I've also read a fic here and there about them (I think this is the only crossover pairing I've actually gone looking for fics about), and if they're awesome together in fic, imagine how it'd be if they actually got a scene together in another crossover. :D

6. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yeah, all the fics I've found for them (and there aren't many, unfortunately) are awesome, and hot. We need more.
    Maybe Nick can go to Miami for vacation and Calleigh can show him a good time ;)

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Then she can realise her feelings for Eric. I call threesome! Anybody interested? :devil:

Link to the fics is possible? ;)

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Yeah, I agree with Luna. They look so hot together! :)

9. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

two hot southern people together is amazing!! wow imagine their babies!! i read a story about this once where Nick dated Calleigh and Sara dated Speed....i suppose it was at FF.net but idk by whom :confused:

10. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Okay, now you have to turn that into a fic! Either a threesome, or a love triangle. I'll accept either or both :)

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

A Nick/Cal/Eric threesome? OMG, I could pay to read a fic about this! :eek: That would be 100% pure hotness (and I wouldn't mind joining for a foursome).

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

LOL, yeah. :) That would be really great, actually. :) Who is inspired to write one about that? Maybe we should open a new thread for this triangle-ship. Who wants to do it? I can't come up with a title, but I'd love to do it! :)

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

This is nice.
    NY already has their accent overload ship: Danny/Flack.

Southern accents overload here! They should've had a scene together during that crossover. I could see Calleigh appreciating another person with a familiar accent and Nick checking her out hahahh... :D

14. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Just dropping off some hotness

[​IMG][​IMG]

(I saw these pictures in someone's LJ and I couldn't help but steal them and post them here :devil: )

15. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Hot pics. I may write a fic if I get time. Don't get too excited because I've got tons of essays to do at the moment and I still need to finish my Hip Hugger fics.

I think we should put out a drabbles challenge for this pairing or the E/C/N threesome ;).