NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know if this already got made or not...but it's worth a shot.

Yes, I know...Football season is almost over, but the best of the games are just beginning! As we speak, the Chicago Bears are battling the Panthers for a chance in the next division of the playoffs...anyone elses team up for the Superbowl (40!) this year?

-GGCSI

P.S. - THE CHICAGO BEARS FTW! :lol:

since both teams that i like are already out (giants and colts), my second favorites in the remaining teams are denver and pitts...too bad they have to to play each other next week, i guess i'll be rooting for denver/pitts winner at the super bowl

I got lucky both of the teams I wanted to win today did. Now, if the Seahawks can win next week I'll be happy!

Well the Colts game had me on the edge of my seat and then KABAM! The field goal went kerblooey. :p

The I was going for the Bears in the second game and... pfffffffft...

So now I'm just going to hold out for the SeaHawks! :D

The end of the Steelers/Colts game was amazing. It was really intense.

We could have a west coast superbowl. Seahawks and Broncos. That'd be cool!

D'Oh! Bears lost it 21-29. :( They had a good run, at least. :p Normally they're finished before they even begin, as with most of our teams. :lol:

I can't believe the Colts and the Bears lost.

I'm not a fan of the Broncos or Patriots but I was so happy to see the Patriots go down.

I didn't see the entire Colts game, but I saw part of it.

The Bears game last night was pretty cool, though. There was this one play where one of the one of the Panthers caught the ball and two of the Bears tackled him and they were wrestling for the ball for like 5 minutes even though the play was over. :lol:

Yesterday was a tense day- both games had very good fourth quarters. And both the teams I wanted to win lost! :p

Hey, can someone tell me- what's a safety? Not the player, but the play? I've only gotten into NFL over the last couple years, and there are still a lot of things I don't know.

I think a Steelers/SeaHawks game would be amazing. Two great teams that I like. I'd have to go for the Hawks though. :)

what's a safety?

It's where a player on offense gets tackled in his own endzone and the defense gets two points and I think they get the ball too.

I so wanted the Colts to go to the Super Bowl. Out of the teams that are left, the only one I sort of like is the Panthers. Personally, I'm just glad that the Patriots aren't going again.

Personally, I'm just glad that the Patriots aren't going again.

I have to agree. Its nice to see new blood in the arena. Its sad for their fans, but its nice for the rest of us.

OMG! the Seahawks are hopefully going to WIN! mwhahahhah..

i dont't like the Steelers all too much. I was disappointed when they beat the Colts. I thought the Colts deserved to go to the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back