New YoBling RP- Open

She laughed again. "War, um, check out the speed limit through here. You drive much faster, we'll both be roadkill. Slow down a little. I'm sure it's not that serious."

She took his hand and leaned into him. "War, honey, do us both a favor and breathe. I'm sure I'm just having a muscle spasm or something."

" i don't care, you're seeing this doctor right now." he said as they went through the clinic doors. "we're here to see a doctor, for catherine willows." warrick said to the reseptionist

The receptionist smiled warmly and nodded. "Have a seat over there," she said, pointing.
Cath finally gave in. The pain was getting to her again.

"catherine willows the doctor will see you now. sir you can stay out here in the waiting room" the receptionist said before he could respond.

Cath didn't even stop to think. She nodded before the question had been fully asked. Sure, he wasn't blood family, but he'd always been there for her and for Lindsey, and that was all that nattered as far as she was concerned. She glanced over her shoulder at him.

warrick felt like he was floating on a cloud. catherine had said he was family!
"right this way then" the receptionist said impationitly. warrick followed her with catherine.

She sensed him watching her. She reached back and squeezed his hand, silently telling him not to worry. "The pain isn't as sharp now," sje whispered encouragingly.

Back