New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOILER

Yes....I HAVE HIM now need4speed....lol :p but seriously she's not leaving as someone mentioned when Speed died and Ryan got fired all the viewer's went down same thing with Calleigh so they won't take that risk! :)

Re: New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOI

calleigh duquesne is the lady of miami!no doubt!!!if emily leave csi:miami...i stop to watch miami!definitely! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They'll be not so smart if they eliminate Calleigh...or if she leaves the show. :mad: :mad:
If she leaves it....Csi:miami's ratings will really sink.....no way for the show to survive without her :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope the poster is wrong about Calleigh being killed off, but the show probably could go on without her. The show still went on without Speed. Some people have become great fans of Ryans.

Why don't we wait for the fifth episode or more spoilers? Whichever one comes first. I think it is a good sign that we haven't heard anything about Emily leaving the show from an official source like TV Guide or Entertainment Weekly. They probably would have had something by now.

Lol, I was kidding. Nobody in my family works at CBS and Cal does NOT die. And I photoshopped the "spoiler" image ;)

I still can't believe everybody took this seriously...I mean, Cal's last words would NOT be "Hey guys, watch this!"

Sorry :lol:

I loved your posts dogbert14!!! Your sarcasm had me laughing my butt off the whole day - not really good where I'm working right now. I truly appreciated it :lol:

I understood it was a joke (a bad one) just frome her last phrase (too stupid...really :mad:)....and also for the way it happened :mad:...but let's face it....the screenshot was really cute :D.....What show did you take it from? :confused:
But making this bad joke you risked your life :lol: :lol:
WARNING: (for everyone).....DO NOT TRY THIS KIND OF JOKES ANYMORE :mad:....they really could cause heart attack...especially if the character involved is Calleigh Duquesne :D

You know, I'm inclined to agree.
Emily and David play wonderfully off eachother.
And since season 1, it has been those two that have been the head runners for the credits.
Every season box set has Emily and David, Calleigh and Horatio. However, I was very disappointed to see that Season 5 only has David on the cover. Huge disappointed for me.

I don't think, however that this introduction of a new character is a ploy to push Calleigh out of the credits. There's contracts to remember people, Emily has hers with CBS for CSI Miami, so I wouldn't start worrying yet.

The screenshot was not a screenshot. Emily procter raced a celebirty race of some kind. Must be from there! All so fake this!

eta: she races with caars not motorcycles

just image google on "emily proctor race" and see for your selves

I know she raced a celebrity race.....but it was a car race :D
Thera also weren't any kind of fiery crashes :confused: (it was a car accident with George Lucas without fire)
I'm sure it's ascreenshot also because of CBS symbol :D....but I'm tryng to focus what kind of show it is from :confused:

No, I photoshopped the CBS symbol onto a pic of a motorcycle crash :lol:

I knew you were lying and I don't think your joke was funny. You shouldn't be posting fake spoilers on here.

I agree - it was not funny in the slighest bit. It was hilarious.

Did I mention that everyone but Horatio dies in the last episode of season 6 due to Miami being nuked?

I'm sorry, I could have sworn this thread was talking about Calleigh getting less screentime, NOT about posting fake spoilers that aren't funny or hilarious in the slightest.

You might want to read the thread title before you come in disrupting the conversation with pointless made up spoilers.

I'm sorry, I could have sworn this thread was talking about Calleigh getting less screentime, NOT about posting fake spoilers
Fair point. Please can we get back to discussing the topic at hand. Thank you. :)

Back