New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOILER

Re: New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOI

Spoiler
They started a love triangle between Eric, Calleigh, and Jake. This should mean more screen time for Calleigh unless Eric falls for Jake :eek:.
Calleigh acts like a big sister towards Natalia. It would be interesting to see Calleigh guide Natalia.
Samantha should be a fun character to watch. Maybe she will be a live wire. She could become friends with Valera. They could liven up Miami. It could use it after all the sad story lines.

I don't think they'll write her out. If the writers have even the slightest little brainmatter in their heads, they'd know that a lot a people would stop watching the show. After all, she is a lead role and I think the show would sink quite a bit in value.

Calleigh's not going. i think after the whole Speed epidemic and almost Ryan epidemic, and the raitings went down so much, they can't afford to lose her and have any hope of getting good raitings.

Nah, sorry. I have a source in CBS who told me that Calleigh will die in a fiery, dramatic motorcycle accident in the 5th episode of season 6.

Apparently her last words are "Hey guys, watch this!"

OMG are u kidding me?? dude I don't think so!!! that is so not possible argg they should take Nathalia out instead not Calleigh no no!! we lost Speed and were not loosing the second best csi!!!!! :(

OMG!! don't even say that Dogbert!! i don't want another "Speed" epidemic!!! :( i'm still permantently scarred from watching him die!! i miss him so much that i even have a memorial service for him on Sept 20th. and i cry myself to sleep at night sometimes thinking sbout him.

Does someone want to kill me with a heart atack today? :p Kidding, of course, but Calleigh dying? No way!

I don't think another character, male or female, could or would take Calleigh's importance to the show and push Emily's character back to the point where she would either leave the show or the main cast. I don't think they are getting rid of Calleigh until the show ends, unless it's Emily's choice. Well, I mean, unless the storyline has a big turn, because Calleigh is a very strong character. Personally, she has been growing on me, from the first 2 seasons to the most recent ones.
About less screentime, they can't have a lot of screentime to every character in every episode, because the show has 40 minutes and there's the crime component.

Either way, I don't think a new character takes everything or any of the importance of the current main characters (or I hope not), but certainly not from Calleigh. I can't imagine it, it's weird :rolleyes:

If Calleigh left the show, if I would still watch? Yes, I think I would, unless the way they took her out would be so lame that would make me think "Where has this show went?". But I am confident about this, or I try to be at least.

I just read all the articles about this new female character…..and I really don’t know what to think about her. I am a bit confused :confused: :confused:……

The new girl will be the new A/V expert as Cooper or Tyler……so she probably won’t steal Calleigh’s scenes….but we will never know it until the episodes will air.

But I’m really worried about Calleigh’s situation....They promised us we will see more about her during S6 (also because of her love triangle….I really hope she will ends up with Jake :devil: )….but reading the newest spoilers I’ve noticed her name only about two times (they talked about 4 episodes).
Saying so I really think Emily Procter’s scenes will be fewer than last years ones….and I really do not like this because she acts very well (also the other actors play their roles very well….but her character should be the leader one among the females)….I mean she is Calleigh Duquesne, Bullet Girl…..she should be the first lady in the crime lab.
I loved her
-in “Going under” (obviously)….because of her car crash….because of her being so calm in the river trying to save her life and the evidences at the same time (would have Natalia done the same thing?? I don’t think so)…..and because of her and Jake
-in “Man Down”…..I cried watching her scenes with Eric and especially when she put the cross in Eric’s hand…..she was so lovely in it…..I think this wouldn’t have happened if it was Natalia instead of her….(because of her character, not because of Eva)
-in “Just murdered”….she was so tender with Eric
Unfortunately after Natalia’s arrival she became anonymous almost like Valera or the other lab technicians (especially during S4).
With Samantha’s arrival I’m really worried she will loose more screen (if it’s possible)
dogbert14 said:
Nah, sorry. I have a source in CBS who told me that Calleigh will die in a fiery, dramatic motorcycle accident in the 5th episode of season 6.

Apparently her last words are "Hey guys, watch this!"

Calleigh what????????? :eek: :eek:
*she is having a heart attack*
She has better not to dye…..I mean she MUST NOT DYE…..she is Calleigh Duquesne, Bullet Girl…..not an usual woman like Natalia or this new girl. No way….you must be kidding! :rolleyes:
I’ve just seen the screenshot and I’m sure it’s from another show also because during the fifth episode the will talk about football not motorcycling…..I mean, this picture shows a motor course…..not a normal road……What was doing Callegih there with a motorcycle????? (she just can drive a car)
But I’m really worried about her…..because of the previosus behaviour of the authors towards Rory Cochrane and Sofia Milos.
I’ve read an interview of SM……..on our Italian TV magazine…..she told she resigned the contract but then the authors told her they didn’t need her anymore :eek:(read the interview I’ve translated in SM’s thread).
Saying so I mean Emily Procter could have resigned her contract for S6……but it isn’t sure she won’t leave the show (She won’t leave it from her own side…she has resigned)…..The authors could always decide Calleigh Duquesne is not anymore needed in the show.
I really hope this won’t happen…..but let’s face it….they really could do it...they could do everything they want.
They weren’t nice with Rory Cochrane, Sofia Milos (I think this is the worst case).
They’re writing strange stories especially for Adam Rodriguez (I would be very angry if I were him…..for his brain injury…his hallucinations) and Jonathan Togo (all his job situation…..I don’t like it)…so they could really fire Emily Procter, eliminate Calleigh Duquesne (also with this incredible motorcrash, maybe in just few seconds like Speed’s case)
I really hope to be wrong but in Italy we say “mai dire mai”…….We won’t know anything new until the episodes will air…..We have to wait

If she dyes I will not watch the show anymore…..and I’m sure about it…..because she is the best one (she is my favourite character)…..she was the only one who helped Eric after the injury….she was the only one who helped Ryan with all of his troubles, she was the first one to trust on Natalia (It wasn’t H doing all these things…..He was too busy to save the world and his family)
If she dyes the show ratings will sink :(

sorry for the length.....but this is a resume of my thoughts :D

On what page is your tranlation of the article? I would like to read it.
I suppose it is possible to have Calleigh die in a fiery crash, but I can't picture anybody at CBS risking their job by providing you with a copy of a picture on a future episode. I am sure those films are locked up until it is time to show them.

It's on the 17th page of SM's thread. (I'm not really sure about it :confused:.....ah my memory)
They asked me to tranlate it :D
In my opinion she just must not dye especially on fiery crash (what a sad death....maybe the worst one :(.....I would never like to dye burning up :eek:)
I think it's impossible for this CBS worker to release such matierals too.

Florry86 said:
I’ve just seen the screenshot and I’m sure it’s from another show also because during the fifth episode the will talk about football not motorcycling…..I mean, this picture shows a motor course…..not a normal road……What was doing Callegih there with a motorcycle?????
I thought that same question and apparently it turns out that the murder victim was also interested in motorcycle racing, amd when they arrive on the track the suspect runs away, Cal gets on a vehicle herself and...BOOM :rolleyes:

And my uncle is the CBS source. Yeah, he can get fired for this AND possibly sued so don't tell :devil:

dogbert14 said:
And my uncle is the CBS source. Yeah, he can get fired for this AND possibly sued so don't tell :devil:
If your uncle could get sued why in the world would you post it on the internet where everyone can read it and tell other people?

I highly doubt she's going to die. I wouldn't worry about it.

I just can't imagine her riding a motorcycle :confused: on a track even if she has to follow a suspect....she is not so stupid to do such a thing especially on a track while there are a lot of other motorcycle racing :eek: ( this is not Calleigh Duequesne, she manages to drive a car :D...I just can't believe it ;))
I can't believe it also because of her "last phrase".....this is ridiculous (it seems too much from "TERMINATOR")....she will never say this kind of phrase..she is too smart for it(this is a typical Horatio's liner :cool:)
Who would say such a stupid (because is very ridiculous) phrase while he or she is dying? :confused:....I think nobody.
If she has to dye I would like to see her dying in a better way and especially her dying and saying something better ( I don'know what...but I'm sure I don't like this kind of phrase your uncle told you....too stupid :mad:)
I agree with Sanderssidle
The fact you've told us this story isn't very nice from you for your uncle ;)...

Back