New General TV & Media Co-Mod

Hi multiple personalities. I've heard that someone new will enter CSI Las Vegas as a new acter, I just wanna ask you is that true or not? :confused:

Welcome, WillowsWannaBe! I've seen you around the board, so it will be nice to have you as a mod now.

Bye, Cat. Guess you're "moving on up."

Now, do we want tea or coffee with the muffins?

Seems like everyones moving around these days. lol. Have seen you both around the board. Cat you'll be missed. Welcome willowswannabe. Oh Lord do we have split personalities here. *runs* so it don't effect her. lol. Ahh you both will do great in your new surroundings. I have faith in ya.

Thank you PrettyEyes :) OMG, katpin31791! :lol: I hope we both will do great too! Actually I've found out that if I push a button on my forehead, it switches to my other personality. :D

Splitted personalities? At this board? Noooo, never!.. ;)
I just saw at the Fan Art Forum that your colour has changed, WillowsWannaBe - congrats! Hope you'll enjoy your new assignment together with Tink, keeping all the wild posters in check :D

WillowsWannaBe said:
Thank you PrettyEyes :) OMG, katpin31791! :lol: I hope we both will do great too! Actually I've found out that if I push a button on my forehead, it switches to my other personality. :D

Push a button :lol: That was sooo cute. Anyway Congrats to ya both if I hadn't already said it. You both will be great I have no doubt about that. I'll cya around in here. I come in here as often as I can.

Back