New General TV & Media Co-Mod

Tinkerbell

Head of the Swing Shift
I’d like you all to give a big warm welcome to WillowsWannaBe, who, I am very pleased to announce, will be joining me here as moderator. There is also an official announcement, but I thought it would be nice to welcome her into her new home with a thread here.

Cat will be moving up to Forensic Science. I would like to say a big thank you to Cat for all the help and I have had a great time modding with you. :)

W00t! Welcome to WillowsWannaBe. I wish you luck and hope you warm to the forum. I'd also like to say that i had a great time modding this forum and i hope you will all be nice to Tinks and WWB. *evil eye*

-Cat

Welcome WWB :D

And Cat...don't forget your muffins... I think Tinksy won't give those to you if you forget to take them with ye ;)

DaWacko said:
And Cat...don't forget your muffins... I think Tinksy won't give those to you if you forget to take them with ye ;)
Yes, please take all your muffins Cat, I can't be held responsible for my actions if you don't. :lol:

*tosses some kitty treats over* ;)

Oh no, WillowsWannaBe, the greenies assimilated you, too. Resistance is futile. Well, if you gotta be one here, I hope you promote the Trek threads a lot. Live long and prosper. (Yeah, I know there is a whole Trek board elsewhere, but we got some fans here, too.)

Dynamo1 said:
(Yeah, I know there is a whole Trek board elsewhere, but we got some fans here, too.)

'Make it so', 'Energise', 'that would be illogical'. Lols, i just got a new ST novel. Basically, the novelised versions of three of the movies. But it's really good. Lols to you Dave. I must apologise for failing under your guidence. *bows head*

Yay for you becoming mod, Zsófi. :) I hope you have fun, and I hope I'm not that much of an annoying poster.. :p

Welcome WWB your days of sanity are up you are now on the green side of life. :lol:

:lol: you're welcome ask around we are not the same, we have become multiple personalities since we became green. :D

Multiple personalities? No way. I know who I am. Just a girl who likes CSI and Catherine....uh....wait a minute....what is CSI? :lol:

:lol: Well you will learn to see things (situations) from your side, their side, and all sides, therefore you will find you will need 3 or more personalities to see all this. I lost count on what number I am on. Hmm Tinks what number you up to? :D

Back