New Game Thread: Who Said It And In Which Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being MIA, I had to work yesterday.

It's from season 5 :)

EDIT: Come on, you guys. It's been 12 hours since my tip. I can't help you if you don't take a guess :p

I'm guessing it's Eric, but I can't think of the episode. It sounds so familiar but I just can't place it.

:devil:
My huge disappointment with Season 5 is evident by my lack of knowledge, but a guess is a guess, I guess! :devil: :devil: :devil:

:confused: How about Ryan in "Death Eminent"? :confused:

I know you said it was S5 but I swear Calleigh said it in Collision(S4) when Ryan was trying to figure out what 'tool' made the impressions on the victim's head, then she pulls out her gun, says quote.????

Not Ryan, not "Death Eminent". It's further down the season.

Alright, here's another hint: It's mid-season and the character is NOT male :D

Argh, almost. Wrong character, right epi. ;)

Hey Mjszud, I rewatched the epi 'Collision', I didn't hear it. I even rewinded the scene with Ryan and Calleigh to see if I missed something. She says : "I know what he used, a gun.", but not my quote :)

YES!!!
party85.gif

A small recap for those who can't place it: Calleigh is at the morgue with Alexx. The victim apparently has a busted kneecap and the bruise had a rectangular shape. Then you see a flashback of a knee getting a hit from the back of a rifle. Then Calleigh says: "I know exactly what made it." Then Alexx: "That was fast."

Didn't realise it was gonna be so hard :p
Your turn, inthewind! :D

Totally random. I hardly remember the episode.
Thanks! Can't think of anything.

Okay, let's go with this one: X: "Total chick drink!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back