"Neverland" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I don't know if I miss something but, of all the cars in the LVPD garage, why George's Cadillac caught Sara's attention? Was there an evidence pointing to that car or it's just her instinct?

As far as I remember, after Hodges identified the fiber that Nick had found on the boys shirt, he went a step further and told Sara that it was a more specific blend that was found in that type of car. So of course when Sara happened to see the vehicle in the parking lot, she questioned it.

Oh, okay. I missed that cause some people were talking too loudly while I was trying to watch tv. :lol: Thanks, DJ. :)

So fans why did Will go in that evidence vault in the first place? I didn't get the connection with the 3 kids and the jail bird :confused:thank's~

So fans why did Will go in that evidence vault in the first place? I didn't get the connection with the 3 kids and the jail bird :confused:thank's~

Will's friends had accidentally caused a house fire while having alcohol and other illegal substances. The one boy, forget his name but his father was a cop, went on his dad's computer at PD and tried to find where the evidence for the house fire was located. He typed in the name 'Rose' because that was the street the house was on. He actually puled up the file for a different case, that of Simon Rose. Will went into the vault to steal the evidence thinking it was for the house fire. The connection was accidental.

Will's friends had accidentally caused a house fire while having alcohol and other illegal substances. The one boy, forget his name but his father was a cop, went on his dad's computer at PD and tried to find where the evidence for the house fire was located. He typed in the name 'Rose' because that was the street the house was on. He actually puled up the file for a different case, that of Simon Rose. Will went into the vault to steal the evidence thinking it was for the house fire. The connection was accidental.

Gee your smart,:bolian: thank's for that, Praetor I couldn't for the life of me get the connection, and I watched the damn ep. twice:confused:I did see all of that but to me it was vague and murky~

Back