Never Forget Your Keys. (ALL CSI)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Jul 9, 2006.

1. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Yay! I call...after Way to Go? How does that sound? CSI_Trainee, Sara, Greg, Amanda Messer, Calleigh, Stella, Mac, Ashley Brown, and Lindsay have been taken. Everybody else though, is still open.}

Looking at his feet for a moment, Greg's hair fell down around his eyes. Though, the bangs that he had weren't long enough to blur his vision at much. Bringing his dark eyes back up, the man looked at the detective. "I need some help with a case..." Greg gestured to the folder in his right hand by holding it out to her slightly.

2. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Ashley smiled and said, "Well, who's your detective on the case?" She asked as she didn't want to step on a fellow detective's toes.

3. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

"Sofia was, but I haven't seen her around anywhere." He said, sitting across from her. He placed the file on her desk, hoping she'd take it. Though Sofia was the detective on his case, he hadn't seen the blonde anywhere. And this needed attention right away...

4. DetectiveCurtis

Ashley took the file and read it. "What do you need me to do? I can't work this case until I talk to both Brass and Sophia."

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg frowned. He was afraid she was going to say that, because it didn't help him at all. "I just needed some advice, but I guess your right, I should talk to one of them." The man began lifting himself from the chair, ending his rather short visit with her. Unless she stopped him, Greg would have to take back his file, and continue pondering it alone.

6. DetectiveCurtis

Ashley called to Greg and said, "I didn't say I wouldn't help you out, it is just going to take me some time before I can acatually work your case." Ashley smiled at Greg and said, "Why don't you make yourself confortable while I go find Brass and Sophia." Ashley replied as she left to go find her boss and co worker.

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg's breathing stopped for a moment, before he sunk back into the seat. "Thanks, Ashley." He said, offering her a smile as she agreed. Greg did as he was told as Ashley Brown left to find Sofia and Brass. Or, one of them, at least. Resting his elbow on the arm of the chair, Greg's cheek was soon found on his palm.

8. DetectiveCurtis

Ashley walked into Brass' office and asked, "Have you seen Sophia? I have Greg in my office looking for her and says she just disapeared."

OC anyone can temp any character. For the NY story it's going to take place after Flack was injured.