Never Forget Your Keys. (ALL CSI)

DetectiveCurtis

Lab Technician
This is my second story. This one is an idea I've had for a while and I hope everyone will enjoy it. BTW, everyone will notice Ashley Brown later on as she is my made up character that I have been playing now for 5 years. I hope everyone comes into this story and has fun.

It was a shift that CSI turned Detective Ashley Brown didn't like. This shift was too quiet. There was no cases that needed her attention and there wasn't even a suspect that she needed to bust a confession from. She looked across her desk, in to outer space.

{Yeah! Um, DetectiveCurtis, might I remind you that double posting is against the rules. Not trying to snobby, just offering some friendly advice so the mod isn't breathing down your neck. That sounds good to me...Though, I really don't have any idea about what is going on.}

{Okay then, bringing Greggo in.}

Clad in a black shirt with a band name written in small leters across the brest, and blue jeans, Greg walked about the building. It wasn't that he needed anything right away, but help from her might have helped. Sara wasn't around, and neither was Catherine...Or anyone else, for that matter. The man knocked on the door frame of Ashley Brown's office, a questioning expression placed on his face.

Offering a smile, Greg entered her office. For the first few steps, he was cautious, as if he shouldn't be there. But soon, the man relaxed. Just because he usually didn't come to Ashley for help, didn't mean he should be afraid of her. "Are you busy?" He asked, not answering her question yet.

{Hey...What time frame does this RP take place in?}

K so I would love to join this .. but I have never been part of one of these... how does this work and what characters are left that could be taken?

Back