"Never Alone" - CSI: Miami- Rave, Cake & Eden

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by GregNickRyanFan, Jun 16, 2008.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

keep it up!!!! i need more EDeN tho!!!! ;) lol but keep it up its a great story!!!! :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks. I'm gonna try to write more Eden in this fic soon. I have an idea I'm throwing around in my head for them. :D

3. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, I've decided to do something with Eden in the next chapter. One or both of them is gonna be in danger. Only I haven't decided how. But don't worry, they'll be okay in the end. :D

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yay! Can't wait GNRF- love the "danger" stuff - I'm sure it will sound familiar to me ;) :D

5. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Please add more soon GNRF! This story is starting to get really intresting. I love how close Lia, Kyle and Ray Jr are. It's so sweet.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Chapter Thirteen

The woman sat in the interrogation room, staring at Jake and Calleigh.​

"Why did you drag me down here?" The woman asked.​

"Your stepdaughter was killed, Mrs. Carsona." Jake said.​

"So." She replied. "What's that got to do with me?"​

"Did you have something to do with that?"​

"Of course not!"​

Eric walked in with something in his hand. "Mrs. Carsona, I have here some evidence that proves that you were embezzling money from your husband's company."​

She laughed. "What evidence?"​

"Video tapes, audio tapes, you name it, it's here."​

"Where did you get that?"​

"A safety deposit box that your stepdaughter kept at the bank in her mother's name."​

She shook her head. "That little witch! I knew she was spying on me!"​

"Is that why you killed her?" Calleigh inquired.​

"I didn't kill anyone!" She said adamantly.​

Elaine knocked on the door and ushered Calleigh and Eric outside. They both walked out of the interrogation room. "What is it, Elaine?" Calleigh asked.​

"I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but something told me to run an SAE kit on Danielle. Came back positive. I sent the kit to DNA. It came back with a match to a Julian Matthews."​

"I'll grab Frank and go pick Matthews up." Eric said.​

"Thanks, Eric. Thank you, Elaine." Elaine nodded and walked off and Eric did the same. Calleigh went back into the room. "Mrs. Carsona, do you know a man by the name of Julian Matthews?"​

"Yes, he's a co-worker."​

"We found his DNA on your stepdaughter. Apparently, he raped her."​

She frowned. "I never would have expected that."​

"We know that she and her boyfriend were not having sex because they wanted to wait until she was of legal age. So, I'm guessing that she was a virgin."​

"Yes, she was as far as I know. But then again, I wasn't exactly friends with her. We didn't get along. She hated the fact that her father moved on from her mother's death. She resented me for that."​

~~~​

Eric and Frank were in another interrogation room with Julian Matthews. "Is this really necessary?" Julian asked.​

"Considering that we found your DNA on the rape kit of a murdered teenage girl, yes." Eric answered.​

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "Oh wait... Are you talking about Danielle?"​

"Yes, Danielle Carsona." Frank confirmed.​

"I didn't rape her, it was consensual."​

"You're lying!" Eric said, his nostrils flaring. "Danielle's boyfriend was eighteen and she wasn't sleeping with him for that very reason... because she didn't want him to get in trouble since she was underaged. Besides, the M.E. tells us that it could not have been consensual based on the placing of the brusing."​

"Danielle liked it rough."​

"Stop lying! We've got you for rape. Now you better start talking or we'll have you for murder as well."​

"Joanne asked me to do it."​

"Joanne Carsona? Danielle's stepmother?"​

"Yes, she said that Danielle was snooping around too much and would uncover our embezzling scheme and that she wanted me to get rid of the problem."​

"How do I know you're not lying?"​

"I recorded the conversations. I never trusted Joanne. I knew I'd need the taped conversations in case she tried to say I acted alone."​

"So, you killed Danielle for Joanne."​

"No, I..." He paused, looking terrified. "I didn't mean to kill her. I wasn't planning on killing her. I was just going to scare her enough to make her keep her mouth shut and stop snooping around. But, I... it was an accident." He explained how it happened.​

"Okay, tell me where to find the tapes."​

A few minutes later, Eric walked out of the room and walked over to the room Calleigh and Jake were in. He opened the door. "Calleigh, could I speak with for a moment please?"​

"Sure." She walked out of the room, closing the door. "What's up?"​

"Julian Matthews claims that Joanne Carsona put him up to killing Danielle, though he says he never meant to actually kill her. He claims to have the conversations on tape. I'm going to go find them, see if I can corroborate his story."​

"Okay. Thanks, Eric." She walked back into the interrogation room. "Mrs. Carsona, you ordered your co-worker, Julian Matthews to kill your stepdaughter, didn't you?"​

"No, I did not."​

"Well, he says you did and claims to have evidence. Once that evidence is found, you'll be eligible for the death penalty. If you confess now, you may spare yourself that fate."​

"I don't care what that idiot says he has. He's lying!"​

"Okay, have it your way."​

~ ~ ~ ​

"Did you find the tapes, Eric?" Calleigh asked.​

"Yes, I did. Matthews was telling the truth." They both walked back into the interrogation room, with the tapes and a tape player. ​

"Mrs. Matthews, I think there's something that you should hear." Calleigh said as Eric pressed play on the tape recorder.​

"I don't care, Julian. The little witch has been nosing around here trying to find evidence of our scheme. She's going to ruin all of our plans. If Oliver finds out what we're up to, we're going to jail. I don't want to go to jail. Do you?" Joanne's voice said through the tape recorder's speaker.

"No, of course I don't, but..." Julian replied.

"Then you had better take care of the problem!"

"What do you mean, Joanne?"

"I want that little witch dead!"

Eric pressed stop on the player. Jake pulled out his cuffs. "Joanne Carsona, you are under arrest for the murder of Danielle Carsona." He slapped the cuffs on her as he continued to read her the Miranda rights.​

~~~​

Calleigh stepped out of the room and pulled out her cell phone, dialing Ryan.​

"Hello?" Ryan answered.​

"Ryan, it's Calleigh. I just wanted to let you know so that you can let Lia know that we got them."​

"What?"​

"Danielle's stepmother Joanne and a co-worker by the name of Julian Matthews. Joanne and Julian were both stealing money from Oliver Carsona's company. Joanne knew that Danielle was snooping around trying to catch her, so she ordered Julian to kill her. Julian raped her, but didn't intend to kill her, or so he claims. Something went wrong and she died accidentally according to him."​

"Thanks for calling, Calleigh. I knew we could count on you to get justice for Lia's friend. I just didn't think it was a good idea for me to work the case. Conflict of interest and all."​

"Yeah, I understand."​

"Thanks again, Calleigh. I'll see you later at work."​

"How's Lia doing?"​

"She's okay."​

"Okay, talk to you later. Bye."​

"Bye." They both hung up their phones.​

Ryan walked back into the dining room where Lia was sitting at the table, doing homework. "Lia?"​

"Yes?" She asked, looking up.​

"Calleigh just called."​

"Oh."​

"She wanted to let us know that they caught Danielle's stepmother and her accomplice. There's plenty of evidence against the both of them and they'll be going to jail for a long time."​

"Now Danielle can rest in peace." Lia said quietly.​

"Yes, she can." Ryan said, noticing a tear slipping down her cheek. "Come here, sweetheart." He wiped her tear away gently with his thumb before pulling her into his arms and kissing her crown.​

(end of chapter)

---​

Okay, I'm going to try to put some Eden stuff in the next chapter. Still working out the kinks of that plot line. :lol:​

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  7. GregNickRyanFan

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I'm still having creative difficulties involving the next chapter. I'll try to work those out soon. :)

8. beautifuldisaster

no worries!!!!!! im sure itll be worth the wait!!!! :) keep it up! lovein the story!!!!! :)

9. beautifuldisaster

im so ready for an update!!!!!! take ur time!!!! cant wait for the eden parts!!!!!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to update. I have a few ideas outlined out, but I'm still having a few creative difficulties. I don't wanna rush it cause I want it all to make sense and everything. I'm going to be going out of town Thursday (I'll be back Sunday afternoon) and won't have internet access while I'm gone, so maybe I will get something written while I'm away. :)

11. beautifuldisaster

ok thats fine i understand!!!! and like i said im sure itll be worth the wait!!!! :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Chapter Fourteen

At Max and Ryan's wedding, Natalia and Eric caught the bouquet and garter, respectively. Lia stayed with Calleigh and Jake while Ryan and Max were on their honeymoon.

~~~

Several months later, Eric invited everyone to dinner at a nice restuarant with a live band. After a short time, Eric excused himself from the table and went up on the stage.

"What is he doing?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know." Natalia answered.

"May I have everyone's attention, please." Eric said and the crowd quieted. "Tonight is a special night. At least I hope so." He laughed. "He looked out toward his table and saw Natalia and smiled. "Natalia, would you join me up here please?"

What is he up to? She wondered. She got up from the table and joined him on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this beautiful woman is the love of my life." Eric said and Natalia blushed. "And tonight I have something very important to ask her." He knelt on one knee as he pulled out a ring box and opened it. "Natalia Boa Vista, will you make all my dreams come true? Will you marry me?"

Tears filled her eyes. "Yes, Eric!" She said happily and he stood to his feet, putting the ring on her finger. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. The crowd cheered, the couple's friends cheering the loudest.

~~~

A little while later, Max and Natalia both excused themselves from the table to go to the restroom.

"The girls have been gone an awful long time." Frank said.

Ryan and Eric were getting worried and decided to walk back toward the restrooms to see if they could find their ladies. Maxine walked out of the restroom.

"Maxine!" Ryan said, pulling her into a hug. "You were gone so long that I was getting worried."

"Sorry. I realized that I had some sauce on my blouse and I had to wash it off."

"Oh."

"Max, is Natalia in there?" Eric inquired.

"She was, but she got a phone call. She said it was important and she didn't like the echo in the bathroom so she took it outside."

"Okay."

Lia walked toward them, Frank behind her. Lia hugged Max.

"Where's Natalia?" Frank asked.

"She had to take a phone call." Ryan answered.

"Something still feels wrong here." Eric said.

Lia looked across the floor. "Uncle Ryan?"

"What is it, honey?"

"There's a cell phone on the floor over here. It might be Natalia's." Lia said.

Frank pulled out his handkerchief and picked up the phone. He noticed the screensaver picture of Natalia and Eric. "This is definitely her phone."

"She wouldn't leave it here. She must have dropped it." Eric said.

Ryan noticed something on the floor and picked it up. It was a piece of cloth. He brought it to his nose and sniffed it. "This smells like chloroform."

"There must have been a struggle." Frank stated.

"Maybe Natalia threw her phone on the floor so we'd know she'd been kidnapped." Lia suggested.

"That's a very real possibility." Frank told the young girl.

Eric was very worried. Ryan put a hand on his shoulder. "We'll find her, Eric. I promise."

(end chapter)

Sorry that this chapter took so long and sorry it's so short. I do have an idea for the next chapter and will try to write it soon. :)

13. beautifuldisaster

i love it!!!! cant wait to c what u have next!!!! i wish i could think of stuff like this!!! its amazing!!!!!!!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

**applauds** YAY for Eric & Natalia! Woot woot!!

At first I thought he was going to serenade her :lol:
    but the proposal :adore: ...works for me!

Can't wait to read the next chapter - oooh the drama - ya know I love it.

15. GregNickRyanFan

What kind of inscription do you think Eric would put on her ring? I can't think of anything. :lol: