Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Scuba Diving. Greg scuba dives. Yay, I actually remember something.

Greg really needs to have an episode again, sometime soon too!

Okay, so I haven't been on in FOREVER! I've been w/o internet so watched my CSI:LV DVD's. for ships, definately Greg/Sara! YAY Sandle!
For Ryan, I'd say Calliegh, definately!

Greg seems to be a really cool person to hang out with.

The first thing I notice about a person, let alone a guy, are their eyes. They must have pretty eyes.

And I must say, Greg and Ryan's eyes are rockin'.

Very good pictures!! I love their eyes, the eyes are the first thing I notice about someone and, like WolfeSanders said, Both of them have gorgeous eyes :eek:
Plus both of them have a great personality that makes them irresistible!!! :D

seriously ryan with the baby...no matter how many times i see it im still like "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" cause it's just so freakin adorable.

I love that episode of Miami where Ryan is with the baby. Isn't that called 'Shootout' from season 3? I think it is...

His accent is hotter than hot :D

Ok, so I was just reading a few pages back in this thread, and I came across your "Ryan-McSexy Pants-Wolfe" wallpaper, JTangel. First of all, I'd like to say I love it :D . Second of all, that pic in the upper left hand corner, with the sweatervest... is that the sweatervest from Shootout or not?? It looks different! His buttoned shirt looks stripe-y! Is there ANOTHER sweatervest that I don't know about?! *is excited*

I'm not totally sure about that sweater vest, but they are going to bring it back in an upcoming episode! I have seen pics of him wearing a dark blue vest! Hotness!

Greg looked super hot last night on Spellbound. He was chasing after Wendy and talking about dinner...

Back