Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^:lol: Yes, just blame us :p

keiko, you can acutally have 4 pets. I know, I felt the same when I created my pets. Tho, I have two accounts actually now :D

We used to have Finnish site where you could have virtual hippo and you had to get it bigger. Mine died after all...
    OMG! I still exsists! I was like 12 when I had one :lol:
    OMG :lol: :lol: I'm dying here :lol:

2. keiko

keiko Pathologist

I had two last time. but I always liked the first one better than the other one, because I adopted him out of pity. just couldn't stand those sad sad eyes... :(

I'm playing that Meerca Chase II now. damn, it's hard. haha

3. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

When I first got bought a house for my neopets I thought you would be able to see them living there like in the SIMS but then I realised that you couldn't see them :(

4. keiko

keiko Pathologist

I've never understood the houses.. I tried once but I got so annoyed I just let my pet be "homeless" :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I use too. But I forgot my username and password... oops.

6. Ducky

Yeah, I tried it and got annoyed (the game). I have yellow Tonu, and it's the most sad loooking Neopet I've ever seen. His name is Brukenheimer99, (My version of Bruckheimer) because I found it easier to say with two extra letters and without C.
    here he is that's my "other" account and I haven't played with it alot.

7. Mougie

Mougie Prime Suspect

Ok I confess!!!! My oldest daughter got me started!!!! I love the Grundos,they are my favorite!!! I play Destructo Match, Word Poker,and Cheat! and I do the Snow Faerie Quests. Daughter gets mad at me because I usually get Neggs from the Snow Faerie quests and she doesn't. LOL, when I first opened my account ,3 weeks later I asked my daughter if I was supposed to feed them and she looked at me like I was crazy. Poor little things were dying!!!

8. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

oh yes, starving the neopets. sweet deal. negs, its all coming back to me now....ahh the good days when i was 13, ill start up a neopet and start listening to the Back Street Boy lol!!!!

9. Ducky

I liked old Destructi-o-match. Now, for a few weeks I only played Freaky Factor. Now I'm surfing between Ice Cream Machine, Freaky Factor, Whack-A-Staffmember, Igloo Garage Sale - The Game, Solitaire and Pyramids. ANd then of course Game of the day because you get double Neopoints. Codebreakers was my addiction in one point :lol:

10. keiko

keiko Pathologist

Darn it. my account has to be at least 48hours old before I can play Wheel of Excitement. I love that.. oh well, back to Destruct-O-Match II :lol:

11. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I have heard of Neopets...but what are they exactly? :confused: Im too busy living down in my basement with computers and video game consoles to get out into the world and see what they actually are :lol:

12. szmanda

szmanda Pathologist

I had one or rather like 4, and I try to keep it up, but I stop and then the pets die...

13. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I don't like Meerca Chase II. I preffered the original version.
    I originally became a member when i was at the end of primary school and then i stopped playing it for a while. I just began again and for some reason i have over a million neopoints. :rolleyes:

14. Ducky

I have over 100,000 neopoints :p I'm getting there ya know Cat :p

GGCSI, Neopets it's a virtualpet site. Go to take a look

15. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

:p :p Just because i'm a geek who spends all day (except school days) on the comp. ;)
    Anyone wanna be my neofriend?
    priss_asagiri41
    (old obsession. ;) )