NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Shark jump anyone?

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I don't know, I mean Michael as Tony when he was undercover out side playing and singing, he was pretty good. The fact that the stars they mentioned are all talented in singing. The fact that they Pauley Perrette did a song for the show. Cote also sang on the show.

I think if you got the talent and your writers do it in away that keeps it funny, maybe they all go undercover at a Karaoke bar lmao, I don't know. Not pull a "Buffy" deal but something that is fun and yet doesn't stray.

Course that is if they go through with it, but its fun to think about and the sad thing is I can see it, and its comical. :lol: Don't ask about my imagination and odes cause it would be to much for me, just know that my imagination can be funny at times.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, we've heard Michael, Cote and Pauley on the soundtracks. David McCallum did music in his earlier days. Didn't I hear somewhere (maybe on ET?) that Sean Murray did some kind of electronica music stuff? The only one I can't really see singing is Mark. But then again, if it's 'cowboy' stuff like was mentioned in the article, I could see that.

As far as a full musical episode?! Uh, just can't picture that!

4. Destiny

Okay I needed to edit this because the story listed above, it is a campaign that Micheal Weatherly is trying to get NCIS to do. From Hollywood.com
    But the discussion has given me the thought, lets hear them sing, and unless there are voice overs, and I doubt they are here are some Youtube links to all but Sean Murray singing.

Mark Harmon -Saddle my dreams (his own song, and a smal videoclip)
    Again I think he can hold his own.

Micheal Weatherly "Bitter and Blue"

Cote De Pablo "Cry Me A River"

Younger David McCallum singing with Nancy Sinatra (42 seconds) (Done in 1960's "Man from U.N.C.L.E)

Pauley Perrette "Fear" NCIS Soundtrack

NCIS Soundtrack Volume 1 You can hear Pauley (Part of the group "Stop Making Friends", and Cote sing.

NCIS Soundtrack Volume 2 You can hear Michael Weatherly sing on this one.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  5. Destiny

I have to double post only cause of this from tonights episode..

Source:
    NCIS: Will Abby's Trip to Mexico Unearth Gibbs' Secrets?

On Tuesday's NCIS (8/7c on CBS), Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) takes a rare trip outside her lab, and her visit to Mexico could mean trouble for Gibbs (Mark Harmon).

Abby is invited to speak at a symposium in Mexico about cold-case forensics, using real evidence from old cases. "Abby is in Mexico simply to teach, but she does make some cold-case discoveries while she's there," Perrette tells TVGuide.com. "She makes a few discoveries, actually, that come back around to other parts of our NCIS story lines that have been building for years."

In particular, Abby finds a bullet she believes she can trace, which makes Gibbs, who murdered a Mexican drug dealer responsible for the death of his wife and daughter, more than a little nervous. The discovery will greatly impact Gibbs and Abby's relationship well into next season.

"We're really getting into their relationship, and it's heavy," Perrette says. "There's a lot of stuff going on. We're going to new territory and putting a microscope on the intensity of their relationship"

Abby's relationship with McGee (Sean Murray) will also be explored while she's south of the border. When McGee ends up in Mexico as well, he's a bit jealous that Abby has a crush on the organizer of the symposium, Perrette says.

"There's a handsome Latino stranger that Abby has her eye on," she says, noting that McGabby fans shouldn't give up hope. "There will always be something between McGee and Abby. They love each other and they had a relationship — clearly they went out and then they broke up. I love that the show didn't deal with that as a contentious relationship. They may not be a couple, but they do love and respect each other."

Perrette describes the final episodes of the season as a puzzle and says that viewers won't want to be missing pieces. "Things are being brought up and coming together that have been being set up for seven years," she says. "Seven years of details and memories and random stuff is coming together, which is fascinating. For our super fans who have been around since the beginning, it's going to be, like, 'Whoa!'"

As for that ending, Perrette says it's being kept under lock and key. In fact, she says she shot some infamous "red-page scenes," which include script pages that only the relevant cast members receive. After the scene is shot, the script is shredded.

"I've heard that there are other cast members who have had red-page scenes that I've never seen," Perrette says. "I don't even know what the final scene of the final episode is. But I've heard it's crazy. I'm on the edge of my seat too."

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Loved tonight's episode! I hate where they ended it. I was almost ready to cry.

Loved the appearances from Claudia Black (so funny to see her with the tattoos!) & Jacqueline Obrados, whom I remember from NYPD Blue.

7. Anna P

Anna P Witness

There's just one thing... Could Abby be pregnant? Judging from her recent moodiness, and Tim noticing a weigh gain....

8. Destiny

The weight gain comment was a dud joke, she said to the affect that she was getting her own gut, (like Gibbs), and Tim comically commented on it, and she didn't find it funny.

As to her moods, she was scared of Vances call, Gibbs only brought her a mini Cafe-Pow anyone remember the last Cafe-Pow withdraw? OY!

Then you discover the guy you thought of as a father had a reaction 20 yrs ago that you never thought he would, and that scared her, because she also has to decide what to do with what she knows. I would say with Abby was just being herself. JMO.

I do love the consistant with Tony and Tim, Tim doing that with Tony's chat sessions, bringing up with Tony created that fake woman profile that Tim really liked.

BTW you can start thinking of thread names, (there won't be a poll like last time I will keep track of them already am) the one with the most comments on will be moved to the top of the list, if there is a multi way tie we just get creative with what was suggested. And yes if you see something from the above poll you can use that too, or reword it.

All we ask is that you keep the conversation going, and maybe put the thought up names at the end of the conversation. No one will know the out come until it's intro'd :lol: you have until 985-990 posts to get them in. ;)

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  9. Anna P

Anna P Witness

She's been moody for the last several weeks; and I saw a blind item claiming that a woman on a top rated show, and she'd be one of the last women we'd imagine...

The only woman less likely would be Garcia.

10. Destiny

Just so I am not confusing did they say "top rated show" or top rated show on CBS"? and were they talking characters or actress, or both.

There was also that one on Law & Order the orginial, I did a piece on that and it will be written in (don't think that is much of a spoiler), she is formerly of CSI Miami granted that she is on NBC. They also did a story on this site. Besides there are other like the "Good wife's" Julianna, CSI shows, the mentalist.

Again I am not saying you didn't see it or anything like that, just want clairfy more is all. ;)

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think it was one of the Ausiello "blind item" spoilers that you're talking about: link here

12. Destiny

Source: USAToday.

'NCIS' star Michael Weatherly promises 'tragic' finale

Michael Weatherly, otherwise known as agent Anthony DiNozzo on hit CBS series NCIS, hopes he'll be back for another season, but doesn't have a signed contract yet.

"I am still optimistic," he tells TV Squad. "I assume that there are people working very hard at making sure I'm back next season."

Fans would not want to see the NCIS team under Mark Harmon broken up. "We all really enjoy working together, so it would be a shame if we weren't all there having fun together. But I'm not in charge of everything. I'm just eager and excited to show up and do the work. This has been the fastest seven years of my life."

He promises the season finale on May 25 will be dramatic. "I was watching Mark Harmon in a couple of scenes because it's a Gibbs-centric finale, and I think that what Mark does in these episodes is something outside of the normal Gibbs comfort zone.

There's almost a feeling of dread that starts to happen in the last three episodes. You know, like a large dark cloud on the horizon. I can't give away anymore specifics because of the nature of it, but it is a usual twist, and tragic. It will be very surprising."

It's really not a spoiler, but it might have some hints of them through out it so I went with safe then sorry.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

:brickwall: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! :brickwall: This show is going to be the death of me!

The sweet Gibbs/Abby moments, the high tension that Gibbs is going through, plus identity of the charred body that was found at the beginning...

I love this show so much that I ... hate it! :scream:

14. Destiny

Okay I think we should just let this run over 1000 posts, just until the season finale, then start a new thread. In the mean time Names can be included for the new thread during the discussion (ie say at the bottom of it where I know that is what you mean), and we can go from there. Any thoughts?

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

This ep blew me away *BOOM*

There's no way in hell that Macy's killing was a coincidence. Which we all don't believe in. We follow the rules. :lol: It might be connected to Burrows, but it's certainly it's connected to Gibbs. I'm not too happy that they killed of Macy, she was a great gal that could have kept up with Gibbs. Now about Mallison, does she really have a heart or not? :confused: We'll just have to sit back and wait. :scream: As for Abby's relationship with Gibbs, she's in a tough position, but somehow Gibbs telling her to follow regulations I feel he's got a back up plan. It was good to find out that Franks is still alive. I'm guessing we'll be seeing him in the season's ending. :) This waiting is killing me. *slaps* and it's only May *thud*.

As for new names for the the thread, i couldn't get over this pic... http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x251/Joolsies-album/Gibbs/NVE00015-5.png The good, The bad and... The Gibbs :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.