NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Nice Pictures! Thanks so much for putting them up. Whew! Tony is.. well... Tony is too too hot!:devil:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That's very very interesting. I never noticed that, either. Does it seem kind of... random to anyone?

I like the third one the best, the one in the white room. Although Abby looks kind of odd in that one. :lol:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Because I've only seen scattered episodes of this show (and only about at total of 12-15) I have some questions.

1. Were McGee and Abby once a couple? There was some insinuation on last night's episode but I'm not sure.

2. What happened to the woman DiNozzo was seeing? They were photographed through the window last night. Did something happen to her?

Many thanks to anyone who can answer.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

1. I don't remember anything actually happening, they kind of flirted and as you said it was insinuated (by their actions and I think Tony) that something happened between them, but nothing to my recollection that was shown.

2. That would be Jeanne Benoit, whom Tony was suppost to get close to, in order to get to her father "The Frog" La Grenouille. In the episode "Bury Your Dead" (season 5x1) it was revealed that La Grenouille knew who Tony really was, after his [Tony] car is blown up Tony reveals to Jeanne who he really is and she decides that she has been lied to even though Tony admits to having feeling for her and that only his name is a lie. - She does appear later in the season in the ep "Internal Affairs" (ep 5x14) when her fathers body turns up murdered, they bring her in for questioning, and she says that she saw Tony murder her father, later admits that wasn't true she was trying to get even with him for lying to her. It was revealed in this episode that she has been doing a fellowship in Africa. In the end Tony is cleared, and Jeanne leaves (apparently for good but with tv you never really know lol).

I have given you links for question two to read recaps they explain that alot better.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Thanks much! That's one of the problems with getting in to a program after it's been on for a few seasons. You tend to be somewhat lost until you've seen them all in reruns, which I haven't yet.
    I appreciate the help, it makes me a little less confused about some of the relationships here.

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

McGee and Abby did have an off-screen relationship in Season 1. In one episode (I can't remember which one), Abby is telling Kate about how the night before, her and McGee had gone out and he had asked them where their relationship was going and how it had ended with awkward answers. They had something back then, but have since gone to flirting and close friends. :)

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

The thing I saw that made me ask was her staying at his apartment because of a stalker and him saying something about her still having a toothbrush there. Also, (another episode) something about him sleeping in her coffin (?) and her saying there wasn't much sleep...or something of the sort.

But thanks for the clarification.

8. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Is there any sight cuter than Gibbs with a child? I rewatched Lost and Found, and I'm now a big melty puddle *dreamy sigh*

I want a Gibbs of my own.

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Gibbs is so good with kids, I think the writers might consider more scenes like that. :devil:

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

News from TV Guide online

NCIS is expanding Director Vance's family tree, and in fact had Murder on its mind when casting Leon's missus.

Paula Newsome, who last starred on ABC's Women's Murder Club, will guest-star as Jackie Vance on the CBS drama's March 17 episode. Khamani Griffin (All of Us) and China Anne McClain (House of Payne), both age 10, appear in the same episode as Leon's kids. Leon himself, of course, is played by TVGuide.com celebrity blogger Rocky Carroll.

What brings on this exploration into Vance's thus far secretive world? According to the CBS logline for the sweeps installment, Gibbs himself will delve into the director's past when Vance "borrows" the NCIS team to investigate the death of a boxer buddy of his.
    Vance's grief coupled with Gibbs' snooping ultimately leads to "a sparring match" between the two men, though it's unclear if CBS was being figurative or literal. Whatever the case, a source tells me this episode is utterly "awesome."

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

So are there any sites, like this one, out there dedicated to NCIS? I have become so spoiled here being able to read detailed reviews for every episode, etc. I was just wondering where is the best place to get up to speed on NCIS. If anyone knows....thanks.

12. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Personally I would say NCIS Special Ops which can be found here
    http://ncisspecialops.proboards29.com/
    Have fun :)

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Pilot News: LL Cool J, O'Donnell Say Y-E-S to NCIS Spinoff

The deals are now done, and Chris O'Donnell and recording artist LL Cool J are on board for CBS' much-ballyhooed NCIS spinoff.

O'Donnell will play Callen, a chameleon-like lead agent, while LL's character, a former Navy SEAL, is described as hard on the outside but "thoughtful, eloquent and disarmingly charming" under the surface.

Previously announced castings include CSI alumna Louise Lombard (as the series' female lead, a military police major turned investigator), Peter Cambor (playing a quick-witted operational psychologist) and newcomer Daniela Ruah (as a young investigator specializing in forensics and criminology).

Created by NCIS boss Shane Brennan, the spinoff will air later this season as a two-part episode of NCIS.

Reports that the offshoot's title will be NCIS: Legend are unconfirmed at this time (to which I say, "Thank god. Sounds like a video game.")
    Click here for all of TVGuide.com's fall pilot updates.

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Haha! Saw the Halloween episode with the Klingon yesterday. :klingon: Why does it not suprise me that McGee can speak Klingon?:p

When they burst into the house and the guy tells them nice entrance, but you spelled CSI wrong on your hats....:lol: Too funny!

Again....I am soooooooo glad that I gave this show a chance. I love it.:cool:

15. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I am so excited about the NCIS spin-off for a few reasons! First, I got into NCIS because I was a huge fan of it's predicessor JAG. Second, it is starring the adorable Chris O'Donnell. Thirdly, its created by Donald Bellisario and I think he is absolutely brilliant! I think this will be a good one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.