NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tony has to be working undercover with Jeanne. Why would he be using a different last name and also why didn't he have his gun with him in the hospital. He's an NCIS agent which I believe makes him a federal agent so why no gun. Also if you noticed Jeanne never phoned him on the office phone she always called him on his cell.

That is what I was thinking. He also kept his relationship a secret from the team. I thought he would brag. If he tells them, they could do a background on her. Plus, sheouldn't he know her last name. He changed his last name. That would be a really big coincidence.

Not to mention all the times Tony blew off work to meet up with her. I know he can be immature and sometimes appears lazy and slapdash, but he's always done his job properly and there was no way he'd mess that up just for a girl, unless she was part of the job.

didnt he have a separate cell phone for her? i dont think jeanne knows who tony really is. im pretty sure along with a fake last name hes also told her he has a different job. i cant remember exactly though...

i always thought tony was working jeanne in order to find out info about le grenouille who we now know is her father. and in the final they showed that le grenouille knows who tony really is. it will be interesting to see how this all pans out, since i think tony and jeanne did fall in love. i dont think shell be happy if she finds out it was only to bring down her father...

6 more days till new season goes. I saw the season finale last night & Jeanne dad called him Tony Dinaldo a professor so no she doesn't know who he really is. Not sure if the dad does or not

I don't believe it. I forgot to wish a happy birthday to David McCallum, a.k.a. Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard, on September 19. I have been a BIIIIIIIGGGG fan of his going back to his years as Illya Kuryakin on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. back in the 60's. I also remember him from The Great Escape, The Outer Limits, The Invisible Man, Murder She Wrote, and several other appearances. Happy belated birthday from one David to another.

Happy belated Birthday Mr.McCallum. Hope u had a good one. Saw previews of the season opener & Jeanne asks Tony who he is. Looks promising.

Good start to the new season last night but there are still some unanswered questions. What's happened to Jenny's father, who killed Jeanne's father, what will become of Tony and Jeanne? I got the feeling that those will be dragged out this year. One interesting thought I had was did Jeanne kill her father after she found out what he did? I did like the giving Tony back his stuff after he turned up alive :) I didn't believe he had been killed.

I didn't believe for a minute that Tony was really dead :lol: It was a good episdoe, though, I think. I agree with Jaquie, that there are a lot of unaswered questions that will probably come up throughout the season.

Wow it was a very riveting ep. I for one wasn't sure if Tony had died or not but I waited. LOL I told my hubby the ep left alot of unanswered ?. Is Jennys dad actually alive? Was the fingerprints planted? Who killed Jeannes dads? Hmmmm Makes me wonder who'll get blamed? There r several possibilities. Plus some repurcussions possibly. Hmmm Jenny being blamed for his death cause she refused protection. Yep I see this playing out over the season. I also would love to see how this pan out between Tony & Jeanne. He really did love her. I know i loved the part where Tony Jenny & gibbs were in her office & boy did Tony let Jenny have it. Gibbs doing his best not crack up or let anyone see him smile. LOL It was soooooooooooo cute. Oh, I loved it, I loved it. I loved it. This show is just sooooooooo good. Made my day after watching Miami the night before. Can't wait for more. LOL

I also like Jenny, Tony and Gibbs talking in the office. Especially when it got to the point when Tony didn't want to talk about it anymore. I liked that Tony was the one to tell Jeanne he had been lying. Will work better for him in the end. And Tony asking Ziva if he ever had to lie to someone she loved was interesting.
And I think the frog is/was Jenny's dad.

wooooow! i love ncis.in italy now we have the episodes about the gibbs return after a break and tony have a love story with a doctor.

Gibbs is approached by someone from his past: a girlfriend of his deceased daughter Kelly. She being stalked by a guy and Gibbs is the only one who she thinks can help her

Wow I loved last nights ep. I just wish Ziva would quit pussy footing around & tell Tony she's in love with him. Glad to see Tony make the right choice at the end also. If he hadn't then I guess he wouldf've left the show? It was soooooooooooo very good.

I think Ziva wants to tell Tony. But it going to take him alittle while for him to get over it. And I doubt Tony would want to fall in love so quickly after jeanne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back