NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well.........................was hoping to see where it left off last week being picked up this week but as usual not so. Enjoyed the ep anyway except for the fact it looks as though Tony may be reverting back to his old ways? HMMMM I still say Ziva has a thing for Tony but............we'll see how it plays out. LOL

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Tuesday nights episode was so-so. I always find them confussing when the FBI are involved. I did get a kick at McGee and Ziva looking for a dog for McGee. Then when Gibbs said Sit, Stay and Roll Over :) that was precious :) and funny :lol:

3. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I really didn't see that Tony was being overly flirtatious with the FBI girl, not like the "old Tony" would have. I just thought he was being nice to a junior agent who had screwed up and knew it. Would he have been as nice to a male junior agent who had screwed up? Probably not, but I still think that Ziva blew his actions out of proportion. Is he not allowed to be nice to a young female without it being taken as flirting? I really hope they give up this storyline of Ziva seemingly pining for Tony and having a problem with every female he deals with. It's just making her come off as a lovesick teenager.

4. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I wasn't a fan of Tuesday's episode, it just didn't work for me. Although the parts with McGeek looking for a dog were fun and the Gibbs scene was fun but overall the episode was boring.

A cab is racing to get a Navy Admiral to a meeting. Then the cab is shot several times by gunmen. The driver and the Admiral are killed. NCIS is brought in immediately to find out if the Admiral was targeted

5. Jacquie

Well tonight is the 100th episode of the show. Other than reading the synopsis about the show on the CBS website I wonder what the show will be like. Time will tell.

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I can actually watch NCIS at the time it airs tonight. I am excited.

7. katpin31791

I loved the ep. Especially the part where Gibbs went boo & scared the stew out of them. LOL It was funny to me. I enjoyed seeing Stephen Culp(JAG) again. Next week's really looks awesome.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

This was a great episode :) It was a different than they usually do, which is nice. It very nicely mixed humour with creepy.

9. Jacquie

I enjoyed the show. I enjoyed McGeeks seasickness as I've been there and not quite done that :) Tony being afraid of the rats brought back how he almost died. At least he can make a bit of fun out of it. The end was interesting. To me it left the thought of who did blow up the ship? Steven Culp was good as a very dubious character just like on JAG.

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I like that episode, it was very good, but i wanted more Abby. I jumped when the guy came out of the electrical room, I knew he was in there too but I still jumped. My family was laughing at me because they didn't jump.

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Hey, I'm new here, but I've watched the last ep somehow. Couldn't agree more sidlewannabe, Abby's just the fun of NCIS, along with Gibbs of course, although I love the interactions betweeen McGee and Tony.

12. katpin31791

Hey csisenna welcome. It's a great show isn't it? I love Mark Harmon. I also agree about Abby. She is definitely a character. lol

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

From Ask Ausiello, I don't consider this a spoiler but you may it's about a recurring actor.

Question: True or false: Susanna Thompson is off NCIS. Word is, with Don Bellisario gone, producers decided to ax the Mann-Gibbs romance. — Hannah

Ausiello: According to a high-ranking source in the Navy, it is true that, for the foreseeable future, Hollis Mann will be MIA on NCIS. But that's not to say she won't return at some point.

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

A young Muslim Marine is murdered near his Mosque. His father is the Imam there, so the team go to talk to him first. McGee finds out the FBI is involved when he finds a bug planted at the Mosque, when he's there to plant one himself.

15. Jacquie

Calihan is this spoiler for Tuesday's show or a future show. I always found the shows complicated when the FBI are involved :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.