NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here watch the latest eppies in US? I have a question about Tony and Ziva and Timmy's book... T_T

katpin- doesnt abby like Tim back anymore?

It was kind of predictable, they way they spent so much time with that character at the start, even gave us his name in the opening scene. Atleast it wasn't completely obvious.

I think Gibbs owes McGeek a few slaps to the back of the head. He sure was wanting to bone this case up.

I loved Tony's expression when Todd took of runnuing.
Tony "What's he doing?"
Gibbs "He's running I think"

I had a feeling from the start that the guy from the coffee shop was the bad guy. It didn't seem right the way he was discussing the book with McGee.

I enjoyed watching Abby play bartender and mixing the drinks. Real life bartender for Pauley or just practice for the scene :)

I thought it was a fun episode, a bit lighter fare than what we've had lately. Poor McGee, I wonder if this whole muck-up will put him off writing forever? :( He sure did feel guilty about the deaths of both men, even though as Ducky so sweetly pointed out, what Tim wrote was fiction, and he wasn't at all to blame for their deaths, the coffee shop guy was!

Loved Abby's bartending, and her little granny get-up pajamas :lol: Also, great scene between Tony/Ziva in the elevator, both of them vehemently denying that anything Tim wrote about "Tommy" and "Lisa" could be close to the truth :D

hi i was wondering does anyone have any pics of jen or ziva from season 4 espually from the last few epis

Ooh, I loved 'Witch Hunt'! I also loved when Ziva said: "Poor McGee, there will be other Elf Queens online!" :lol: Abby's costume was fabulous.

What do you want to know, mj0621? Someone here should be able to answer it for you.
well its about the elevator scene... like MBGrissom said...

Also, great scene between Tony/Ziva in the elevator, both of them vehemently denying that anything Tim wrote about "Tommy" and "Lisa" could be close to the truth
they both said (or rather tony) that its never gonna happen right? but WHY did Ziva look sad? or was it just me? :p

I'm kinda mad about this whole thing with Tony's girlfriend even though he does seem to be really in love with her, but I REALLY like him with Ziva and after the thing with the running dude (can you tell I'm bad with names?) *sigh* oh well.

*whispers* mj0621 I love the icon and the Loc *high fives you*

^ :lol: I'm bad with names too so no worries. I just don't get it. I thought Tony liked Ziva... I'm confused. Oh well, if he says he loves the nurse, I believe him... I think :p but I feel a lil sorry for Ziva after that chat in the elevator and the way she looked (-_-);

*whispers to butterflylove206* Love your icon too ;) *high fives back* can't help it. it's contagious :lol:

I watched NCIS a few times.. Its a good show but not entirely my kind of thing somehow.. I do like Ziva though.. I like her accent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back