NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
nattybatty55 said:
Well, on Fridays, they are showing Season 4, which started 5 weeks ago, therefore they are 5 episodes in.

On Saturdays, they are going through Season 2. They are 10 episodes in. They used to show two episodes on Saturday, but because of the new season of CSI: NY, they are cutting back to one episode.

Thanks for that! :D
nattybatty55, please add MORE CONTENT to your replies. This is the last reminder for you, next time you'll get an official warning.

There's going to be a new soundtrack? Don't know if I'm gonna be happy about that. I just donwloaded the original on my cell, and I was so pleased. I've been looking for it for so long.

As for the episodes here in the NL, we're having reruns of season 3 on Dutch TV and season 4 on German TV. But that's okay, I never can get enough of them.

Furthermore, I don't know about you people, but there's some great fanfiction on FF (FanFiction). I'm not one of the writers, but there certainly are some great stories there that'll keep you occupied until the next episode, which we unfortunately have to wait on for next week. So go find out! There's something for everybody.

I don't know about you people, but there's some great fanfiction on FF

I've only ever read the CSINY fanfics but I think I'll go and check it out Jools, thanks :)

Ok I have become a little addicted with NCIS now and I have managed to get seasons 1-3 from amazon for £60- I'm not sure what that is in the US, or other contries. But I got it in some 'January' deal and got more than half the original price off- I was impressed :D Now I can't wait to get them but I saw what happened to Kate on YouTube- You should have seen my face :lol:

Now I can't wait to get them but I saw what happened to Kate on YouTube- You should have seen my face

heh, i'd heard all the promotion about how 'one of the team would die' and I was convinced it was going to be McGee. And not being in a position to watch the show, I had a friend of mine (in an earlier time zone) check the forums as soon as she could and text me with the details. Have to admit I was pretty happy at the news!

Anyway, a few weeks later, I finally get a chance to watch it with my flatmate, and she hadn't heard any spoilers or rumors or anything. After the credits rolled (and indeed for much of the rest of the evening) she kept going, "what???? what????" Totally didn't see it coming, heehee!

nattybatty55 said:
I don't know about you people, but there's some great fanfiction on FF

I've only ever read the CSINY fanfics but I think I'll go and check it out Jools, thanks :)

Now I can't wait to get them but I saw what happened to Kate on YouTube- You should have seen my face :lol:

I'll PM you some good titles in case wanted Nat,
The ep's with Kate dying were one of the best, until I saw Hiatus 1 and 2. That really ripped my heart out.

According to CBS's site NCIS is a new episode on Tuesday entitled Tribes. I don't know if there are any shows left after this though.

According to TVGuide online listings (which has been known to be wrong thanks to last minute switches by CBS:mad: ), there is a new episode "Tribes" to be aired January 15 (subject to change by CBS:mad: which has the mistaken notion that they can do that without advance notice).

One of the guest actors in this episode is Jonathan LaPaglia, star of Seven Days and The District, and younger brother of Anthony LaPaglia (Without A Trace).

Another guest star is Jennifer Hetrick, whom Trekkies (like me) will remember as Vash in 2 episodes of TNG and one of DS9.

Ok right I was just watching my season one DVDs and in one episode Gibbs says that a certain boat is too large to build in his basement but I have a question..... How the hell will Gibbs get 'his' boat out of his basement?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back