NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

CSISenna thank you for that nice pic :)

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Now for something completely different.

I decided if there's going to be more inter-team relationships there's a couple I want to see.

1. Tony and Jenny - They did become a lot closer during the La Grenioulle( I almost defineitly spelt that wrong sorry). That'd make things interesting espeically with Gibbs.

2. McGee/Jeanne yes Tony's undercover ex. That would be interesting especially if she had to see Tony again while McGee was doing something at NCIS headquarters.

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I liked Teusday's episode.

I want to see more McGee and Abby. I love them together.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

It was a great episode. McGee and Abby make a great couple. I loved interactions with Gibbs and Carson. He's so great with kids. With Hollis gone I'm wondering if Gibbs and Jen still have a chance.

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The NCIS team investigates when a Muslim Marine is found dead near a mosque that is suspected by the FBI of terrorist recruitment. Their search is delayed when Ducky refuses to autopsy the Marine in deference to his family's religious beliefs.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Calihan it sounds like an interesting show.

This past weeks show was good. I liked the reaction Ziva had to the Marine. I also liked Gibbs' reaction at the end. To me it said it didn't matter that the Marine had taken steroids to built his body up he still deserved the medal for saving the other Marines. Now I don't think taking steroids is right and I think the Marine should be booted out of the Corps but he still should have been given the medal by the Military.

7. MarineGirl#1

^^^ It was absolutely great, and I know I'm gonna get my head slapped here, but in my opinion Ziva is a much better caracter for the show as Kate *ducks and hides*.
    Okay, but a quick question since I'm not from the US, is there a two week pauze going on?

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

CSISenna a 2 week pause as far as what? Repeats? I think it has something to do with the writers strike going on. Plus usually this time of yr they do show quite a bit of repeats to stretch eps out till the end of the season. Some shows have gone ahead & showed new eps where they wouldn't have soooooo it'll be interesting to see how all this pans out. I've heard rumors even if the strike ended now the shows wouldn't have anymore new eps before the season ended. I don't know much about all that.Hope this made sense.

9. MarineGirl#1

^^^ Thanx Sharon, it helps a bit, still I can't wait for new eppies. We already have reruns in the Netherlands and Germany about 3 times a week. And I'm just one impatient girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*bumping up* :)

11. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

*waves*Hi, Im new.

I can not wait till tomarrow night eppy. I love Gibbs and when he slaps DiNozzo. Oh. I think Ziva is beter than Kate *waits to be slapped by Gibbs*. I cant find a good NCIS MB. :( but I found this thread so Im good.lol.

What was with the two week pause. Not cool. Ill get over it.

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hate to break it to you CSINikki, but according to Harriet (the audience liasion) on the NCIS-CBS yahoo group, they've rescheduled that episode for January. December 18th episode is now a re-run of Bury your dead.

13. MarineGirl#1

Ceindreadh, I just checked CBS.COM and to my knowledge they will be airing the new ep.
    CSINikki, no slaps here, I'll High Five ya :lol: Check it out!

14. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

WHAT?!!?!!?
    Man House isnt on til January and now NCIS.
    I mean i am still gunna watch tonight, put i hvae been seeing preiviews for the epp were Ducky refuses to atopsy a Muslim Marine.
    Well, thanks both of you.lol.
    I am new to the show and have only seen most of the current season.
    Well that busts my Bubble.

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

CSINikki, this is another reminder for you to resize your signature banner. The maximum allowed height is 75 pixels. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.