NCAA Football

Go Gators! I hate OSU with a passion.

I been hiding inside all afternoon...the traffic is so bad its not even worth any trouble going anywhere.

I can't believe Florida totally blew Ohio State away. I had predicted OSU to win. Congrats to the Gators!

Whoooo!
Let's see we got the Liberty Bowl, the Chick-Fil-A Bowl, the Cotton Bowl, the Sugar Bowl, and the BCS Championchip.
Well, take THAT people who said the SEC wasn't fit for bowl play...
Oh, and look at this...Arkansas had 4 losses all year.
1. USC - Rose Bowl winner
2. LSU - Sugar Bowl winner
3. Florida - BCS Bowl Champion
4. Wisconsin - Capital One Bowl winner
...If you look at it that way the Hogs didn't have too bad of a season.

lostladyknight here is the NCAA football thread

SO, NCAA football has started
We can discuss Appalachians last second upset over Michigan
CAN USC be the National Champs again?

Are the polls correct?
Who should be in the Top 25? Who shouldn't?

hhunter said:

Are the polls correct?

Let's say we did talk about it, and discuss some other team. lol Oh wait or we could talk about that we got beat again today. Seriously I don't know what to think.

Woohoo Football season is back, although my team is not exactly great I still love them. :D Go 'Noles! At least we won today.

I am convinced that when Michigan plays ND Saturday, it will be a scoreless tie. They will run around the field in circles, and if somebody some how does manage to score it be something silly as a touch back. Yep, so maybe ND needs to put their marching band on the field, as mine and let them have a go at it. (sigh)

CCA said:
hhunter said:

Are the polls correct?

Let's say we did talk about it, and discuss some other team. lol Oh wait or we could talk about that we got beat again today. Seriously I don't know what to think.

We won last saturday's game too. It was some sort of huge but kicking fest... like 48 to 3 or something like that.

I wasn't here for the game though.

Yeah... my school ROCKS.

Sorry about Michigan. You never know, they could turn it around :D

Washington State won also. We are off to a good start despite the loss to Wisconson.

hhunter said:
Sorry about Michigan. You never know, they could turn it around :D

:eek: :lol: :lol: Yep, that has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while lol. Turn it around, no hope. The pressure is off us, and maybe it was a reality check for us. We never been this bad, guess it happens to everyone. I still can hope though we beat ND and tOSU but I think I'm better dreaming that while I'm asleep because it ain't going to happen this year.

Back