NCAA Football

WOOOHOO!!! Rutgers 28 Louisville 25! 9-0! Now this puts the national title picture into a a hizzy. I don't think that Rutgers will get into the National Title Game, even if they do beat West Virginia, but oh man, party in Piscataway tonight!

Congratulations Exit 8A
I saw the last part of the game (even the missed field goal and the retry)
both teams played great!
and yes, now the National Title picture looks alot different :D

YEAH BOI!!!! 5,6,6,7!!! WHOOOOOO PIG SOOIIEEE!!! Top ten! Arkansas is on fire! BAM! D-Dog's so awesome!...or D-Mac, whatever...he's D-Dog to me...Bring on Mississippi St. show the Bulldawgs what we got! Yeah! I'm excited! Tryin' not to think 'bout LSU... Yeah!

Yes, I love the Bearcats for that...wait, you weren't being sarcastic were you? Wait, there are Rutgers fans on here, aren't there? PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! Oh, and GO HOGS!!! On the way to the SEC tourney, baby. Ain't no stoppin' this McFadden-powered bullet train! But, if we end up facing Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl....I just won't watch...I'd drive myself crazy...or be killed by my friends and family when I cheer for the Irish...
PIG SOOOIIIEEE!!!

...we fell out of the top 10...two losses in a row...I really dislike Houston Nutt, just let Gus Malzon be Gus Malzon, there's got to be a reason that Springdale won the state title with him as head coach and MITCH MUSTAIN (read: not Casey Dick) as QB!

Back