Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

yea the whole episode i was thinking to myself what the color scheme was and i notice that Natalia and Ryan had blue on but i dont cleary remember the other characters

2. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

The show was adorable.

That was the first-ever time I watched Rachael Ray. I thought it was strictly a cooking show, so I was a little surprised to see Rachael and the other girl looking at clips from different television shows and pointing out certain items in them in the beginning. When the CSI: Miami clip came up, I kind of laughed: Do you really need a good pair of hoops when getting arrested? It was super-cute how Eva came out waving them around, though.

Rachael kept making me laugh every time she called Eva "hottie." Silly, silly, silly.

Her hair tip was really great. I remember hearing that a while back on Eva's other show The Modern Girl's Guide To Life but I never really got around to trying it out.

Wow, it almost fits her to a 't'! Good song, too. :)

I'm not sure that she said when they were going to do the gun thing... The writers had nothing down on paper yet when they told her, so my guess is that it'll probably happen next season. (Which would make sense... She's still a rookie now, right? Maybe she can't go for her license until she becomes a full CSI?)

She also talked about her soap opera days, how she's teaming up with Claritin for a contest, and then they made fun of Caruso. (The radio guys did most of that.)

Wait... Natalia was hospitalized? :eek: I don't remember hearing that. :confused:

Yeah, she really is a phenominal actress. She really makes you see what her character is going through and what her character feels. She's one of the good few who don't look like they're thinking to themselves "Okay, here's my next line. Okay, now I cross over to this table."

I hope CBS puts her in the running for an Emmy nomination. She's already had two in the past--third time's a charm! :D

Yay! I know that a lot of people hated the character for a while and we had all been saying that they just need to give the character some time. She's changed since last season and they need to give her another chance... and it's working! Wheee!

I knew that they did the wardrobe color coordination last season, but I thought they had quit that. It's not until she pointed it out on Rachael Ray that I went, "Oh, yeah... They still have it, don't they?"

I'm pretty sure it was blue-green-white-tan. Very spring-y. And pretty. :)

So... this upcoming episode focuses on divorce. I wonder if we'll hear any more about Natalia/Nick's relationship?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I DONT KNOW BUT I WAS KINDA DISAPPOINTED W/ HOW THEY ENDED THAT. I WAS HOPING SHED GET INTO IT W/ HIM & KICK HIS ASS & THEN KILL HIM IN SELF DEFENSE. IT ALL SEEMED VERY QUIK. IM HOPING NEXT SEASON WE'LL GET TO SEE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. MAYBE THEY'LL REVOLVE AN EPI AROUND WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH, LIKE IN THEIR FAMOUS FLASHBACKS. I THINK HE SHOULD COME BACK & LIKE NOT REALLY BE DEAD & START HAUNTING HER AGAIN. THEN SHE CAN KICK HIS ASS- GO NATALIA! ALSO, I SWEAR IT WAS IN THE "IF LOOKS COULD KILL" EPI WHERE SHES ARGUING W/ NICK & SAYS SOMETHING LIKE "I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL W/ A BROKEN ARM". I COULD SWEAR THATS WHAT SHE SAID, WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE REPEAT. EITHER WAY YOU KNOW IT WAS BAD IF HE WAS SENT TO JAIL. DONT YA THINK. THANKS FOR THE "BAD SHOT" INFO. MORE REASON FOR HER TO BE W/ ERIC, I THINK. HE CAN PROTECT HER!

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi mjszud. :) Could you please refrain from typing in 'all caps' as it can be seen as the online equivalent of shouting and thus could be considered bad 'net etiquette.

Thanks!

5. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

I agree with you Boa_Vista_Fan! I hope that they delve into Natalia and Nicks' relationship. They have already scratched the surface, but I would love to know more about it! :D

We all know there was something obviously wron in that relationship, but I would like to know why..? Excluding the fact that he obviously broke her arm.

~~Ally

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

sorry!the "all caps" was accidental. i was not in any way shouting.

7. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries, mjszud. :) It's alright.

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I was disappointed at how early they decided to end it. Nick had only been in, what? Three episodes? Rob Estes did an amazing job at playing the creepy ex and I think he should've stayed around a little longer.

I also wanted to see her stand up to him and kick his butt. But not like the few shoves she got in at that one crime scene in If Looks Could Kill. I wanted her to really pull out all the stops on him. Too bad it didn't happen.

I'm not sure about having Nick come back from the dead, but I'd definitely like to see the writers explore Natalia and Nick's relationship some more. I'm still hoping we might get a tiny taste of it in this next episode. Since it is divorce, and since Natalia went through probably a sloppy one with Nick, maybe she'll wind up talking about her own experience with it.

I know that scene by heart. She actually says, "You went to prison for breaking my arm." But you never know... she definitely had to go to the hospital to have her arm taken care of, but whether or not she had to be hospitalized because of Nick, we don't know.

No problem. Just remember that the "bad shot" storyline could end up being nonexistant. She said the writers had just mentioned it to her and had nothing down, so it could change.

Yeah, I definitely want to know more. And the writers definitely have a fair amount of information they could give, too. Abusive relationships usually have tons of backstories and details.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ya know, i was thinking.
    the girl from the whole 'eric lawsuit' thing is going to be on mondays epi & ya know that whole ordeal in "throwing heat" was all very "nick & natalia" & eric flipped way out over it.just makes me wonder if all of it will link together somehow, involving nat as well.

edited by mod to add spoiler code

10. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Okay. Here to revive the thread. (Yay!) :D

I want to bring something over from the Eric/Natalia thread that mjszud brought up:
    That is an amazing question that I never would've thought of in a million years, even though I've watched that scene at least five hundred times.

Maybe she was pregnant at one point in her life. Otherwise, how would she know that home tests don't work on her? The only way you'd be able to tell whether or not they work is if you're pregnant but they come up negative... right? (Or am I missing something?)

That's such a good question. And I'm really interested as to what the answer is. Maybe I'll send Corey an email.

Anyone see the promo for next week's episode? It was really quick, but you could make out a guy in interrogation jumping up and grabbing onto Natalia's arm. He looked pissed and she looked pissed. It was really interesting and now I'm really intrigued.

I screencapped it with my trusty camera phone. (So of course, they're really sh*tty. But it gets the job done.)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/spiritx33/Nat02.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/spiritx33/Nat04.jpg
    (Her eyes look really pretty in that pic, don't they?)

I'd love to see that scene play out without Horatio or anyone else getting involved. I wonder how she'd deal with that.

edited by mod as pics were wider than 480 px

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yea i noticed in nect weeks promos that Natalia looks like if she is being screamed at and under a lot of pressure

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

first off- thanx to thumpy for adding my spoiler box, i wasnt sure. i am very curious about the whole pregnancy thing,too cuz yes you would really only know if they didnt work unless you tried. maybe were reading more into it but itd be an awesome storyline if she was w/ nick & maybe she miscarried when he beat her?! i saw next weeks promo too & ok- i hope someone can answer this but when horatio asks "do you know anyone whod want to hurt you or your family?" doesnt it look like hes talking to natalia?? ooh ooh ooh i hope something big is coming.

13. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

hi guys! I was wondering from what episode the piece out of the intro song comes from from Natalia? someone want me to make an avater from that and we both have no idea from which epi (+ scene) it is from!!!

tnx in advance!

14. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

It looks like she pissed the guy off. Which wouldn't surprise me... she can be pretty b*tchy in interrogation sometimes.

Yeah, we're probably reading too far into it. (As we do with a lot of things, actually.) But I think we have a good reason to be... "Those home tests don't really work on me" is really... There's no way she could've known that those don't work on her if she hadn't been pregnant at one point and had the result come up negative.

... I'm definitely going to email Corey about this.

Maybe that would explain Natalia's reaction when her and Ryan found those children working in the sweatshop above the jewelry store in that one episode. She was outraged, was she not?
    [​IMG]

No, I don't think that's Natalia. It looks like the woman at the beginning of the promo who was in the house... But the way the editors set it up looked like his question had to do with Natalia and that guy. (And for a second there I thought maybe he was talking to Christine... but there's no other "Boa Vista" other than Natalia in the episode summary CBS released.)

It's from 4.11: Payback... The scene starts off with Natalia walking down the hallway and then Eric yells up to her to "wait up." Then they kind of step off to the side and talk about "last night." ;)

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

It's from 4.11: Payback... The scene starts off with Natalia walking down the hallway and then Eric yells up to her to "wait up." Then they kind of step off to the side and talk about "last night." ;)

[/QUOTE]

thank you so much! He just went to get some sleep... I'll make that icon right now and He'll be pleased tomorrow! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.