Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

I think if she gts with anyone it's going to be Eric, did ya see the way she was when they were talking about Ryan and the news. Saying he's got trust issues,,,,,, I see it happening.

As far as i am concern with Natalia is that she is great. Though i hope she does stay away from H. I really like him. But it would have been better if she was a CSI. I was kinda thinking the reason they put her in Miami is that it will have something to do with H's past, since i read that they are pealing back another layer of his past. Im not sure but i think it might have something to do with that. Last weeks ep she helped out.

I think if she gts with anyone it's going to be Eric, did ya see the way she was when they were talking about Ryan and the news. Saying he's got trust issues,,,,,, I see it happening.

when he walked away she was smiling...

**spoiler space**

On the News Bullets it says that she's gonna be romantically involved with someone. I guess It's Eric. I guess they match.
Ryan is linked to the reporter and I really hope she won't go to Horatio, cause he needs to wait for Yelina.

I'm torn between Eric and Horatio. The producers said Horatio would get a new girlfriend this year, so I guess I'm leaning towards him, unless they were talking about the chick who got the whack in US.

Eric seems to hate her, too, but who knows.

I hope she stays away from Horatio - Yelina'll might be back - hopefully be back :D

I think.... uh Eric?

I want her to stay away from Eric, too.

I say let Frank have her. It's what Rex wants, anyway.

I really... really... really hope she stays away from Eric. I know they would look cute together, but I don't want them together. I don't really think she would look that great with Horatio either. I highly doubt this would happen but I want her to hook up with Ryan.

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

I'm leaning towards Eric, but only because of that scene in 'Under Suspicion'. Horatio is a definite possibilty too, but somehow I don't see it, although I think there is some chemistry there. I don't want it to be either of them really.

Although it's only a vague spoiler, I've just added a spoiler warning to the thread title, and added some spoiler space to the post that mentioned this news. Just in case! ;)

Well, Frank should get her. But as for Natalia in her recent episodes, I have a feeling she's lightening up a bit.

Thanks Lucy for the spoilers tags, I don't know why I forgot to add them myself.:confused:

Now I finally understand why she is there and especially why she will be getting regular star billing. She's gonna be someone's girlfriend. It actually makes sense now. I knew there had to be something special with her, cause you don't bring in a new character that seems useless. Let's hope they are not gonna change their plans or get her off the show after all the build-up.

Thanks Lucy for the spoilers tags, I don't know why I forgot to add them myself.:confused:
No worries Fabian. I know how easy it is to forget sometimes! ;)

i guess it's going to be horatio. in blood in the water she talked to him and showed him the pictures and in one episode before, i don't exactly know wich one she brought him that one file and he wanted her to lay it on his desk. she answered "whatever you say".

i think he trusts her

Horatio makes sense...mainly because this season has become all about Horatio. It looks like "the snake lady" has chemistry with the super hero.

However, I agree with those who think that Natalia's going to hook up with Eric. I think that she might have more chemistry with him.

Even though she's mellowed over the last couple of episodes that she's been in, I still don't like the character. I love Eva LaRue, but I still think that she was mis-cast as a DNA analyst. Personally, it's going to take a long time and a lot of character development (yeah right, like that's going to come from TPTB) for me to warm up to "the snake lady."

:D

I think they're making her a love interest because they have absolutely nothing else to do with her, which should give the writers some clue as to why hiring LaRue, or at least making Natalia an analyst, was a bad idea in the first place.

Natalia has Yelina 2.0 written all over her. A character whose job is menial, and often times useless, and becomes a love interest so the writers have an excuse to put the "semi-popular, semi-deserving" actress in the main credits. But then, after a while, they'll lose interest in her, because this is a procedural not a soap opera, and they'll get rid of Eva the same way they got rid of Sofia.

I'd love to see what they're gonna do with her afterwards. At this point I don't know anything about her, nor do I care for her one bit, to root for her in one way or another in the love department. The only person I could see her with is Horatio, but even that sounds as exciting as watching paint dry.

Even though this has been done to death I'd rather see her showing interest in becoming a CSI, and eventually making that switch. Either that, or the same people who placed her at the lab can give her a promotion, so she goes from useless to... something other than Horatio's personal file retriever.

I still can't believe they created a character who can only work on cold cases, for a show that doesn't work on cold cases AT ALL. Great thinking, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back