NASCAR

i'm a junior fan....i also like jimmie johnson

i haven't decide if i'm a fan yet, but i've been noticing carl edwards, he's doing pretty well for someone who is in his first full season

i haven't decide if i'm a fan yet, but i've been noticing carl edwards, he's doing pretty well for someone who is in his first full season

lol...I waver about Carl Edwards...I liked him at first, then I didn't, and now...I just don't know. But, I do agree he's had a great first full season.

lol...I waver about Carl Edwards...I liked him at first, then I didn't, and now...I just don't know. But, I do agree he's had a great first full season.

Well a great driver will overcome the Sophomore Slump, so I won't make any of my decisive feelings on Carl Edwards until after next year. See if he can still kick ass next year like this year, I don't think so.

My all time favorite driver is and will always be Rusty Wallace. But since he is retiring I cannot pick just one. Not sure any of the driver's can take his place in my heart. :(

I do like Dale Jr and I dispise hearing him being called "Little E". I refer to him as Dale Jr, Jr, or Earnhardt Jr. Never in my life will I call him "Little E".

I also like Elliot Sadler and maybe Carl Edwards...I'll have to see if he can keep it up next year.

I have never liked Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, or Kevin Harvick. I don't know why but they just get on my nerves.

:devil:

Tony Stewart won again!!!! That's nothing new.

I got so mad when Kenseth put McMurray in the wall. He totally did it on purpose. I was in a bad mood the rest of the day. Now he's out of 'The Chase', but I really think that he can get back up there.

I hope Kenesth blows a motor next race *Sorry Kenesth fans*

Yeah, I definately think McMurray has the car and the will to get back into it. I'm not a big Stewart fan but it is awesome when he climbs the fence, anyone who can entertain the fans like that deserves it!
Despite others calling Johnson the 24's 'making' I still take 48# as my man every week. I guess I go against the grain alot.lol

It's funny watching him climb the fence

3767950_18_1.jpg

3769850_18_1.jpg

Go Tony Go!!!! :lol:

Let's just say the past few races have been a bit crappy for me. After a certain point during yesterday's race, I actually volunteered to do the laundry. (Yes it was that bad. :lol:). And it's bad when Elliott declines an interview. He hardly ever does that.

In addition to that, my list of drivers I am currently holding a grudge against has gotten a little longer recently.

^^^^^Whose on your grudge list????

My grudge list:
Matt Kenseth (McMurray wreck)
Greg Biffle(called Harvick a 'punk' and a chicken')

I was kinda dissapointed when Sadler wrecked too, he was doing really good

On my list after yesterday: Kasey Kahne and Mark Martin (i realize that hit was probably just racing, but still...)

Ryan Newman has been on my list since May of 2002, I believe, and continues to live on my list. I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them at the moment.

I think Harvick was called a punk by Nemechek too earlier this season. The thing with Harvick and Biffle was just racing. Even Benny Parsons agreed with that.

Let's just say the past few races have been a bit crappy for me.

As a fellow Elliott fan, I feel your pain. :( Drove from the back...back up to the top 10, only to get wrecked out, thus losing another 4 positions in the points. And only 7 races left to go til the Chase. *sigh*

Hopefully this is a mini slump and he gets it turned around.

I just happened to notice that Rusty is still in 4th. I was so bummed about Elliott I forgot about Rusty.

Did anyone else happen to watch the NASCAR "The Big Break" on the Golf Channel a few weeks ago? It included Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace, Jamie McMurray, Michael Waltrip and Elliott Sadler. I taped it and watched it a few times, the latest being last night. These guys are good golfers.

Hopefully this is a mini slump and he gets it turned around.

oh....I really, really hope so!

Did anyone else happen to watch the NASCAR "The Big Break" on the Golf Channel a few weeks ago? It included Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace, Jamie McMurray, Michael Waltrip and Elliott Sadler. I taped it and watched it a few times, the latest being last night. These guys are good golfers.

I knew about it, but I kept forgetting to tape it.... :( I have a very bad memory.

I'm surprised I remembered to tape it. It could be because I left a note on the board where my work schedule is. I actually caught the end of it the next morning before 7A. when I came home from work, so I knew who won before I watched the rest of it.

Back