Name the Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. Someone knows this, I know. I could've figured this one out by now. I practically handed you half the title in bold, underlined writing.
Towards the end of season 4 episode.
The hint is the bold, underlined word, which is also half the title. Here's another hint: In order on DVDs the next episode is Open Water.
Horatio: She's either DEAD or dying.

Well of course, you're the one who posted the quote so you'd be able to figure it out more easily than us anyway. ;)

I'm going to guess...Dead In The Water?

No. Not Dead In Water. I just checked there's no episode titled Dead in the Water. I could've figured it out if somoene else had posted it. Dead is part of the title. It's half the title, which means there's only one more word after Dead.
New Hint the bold, underlined word: Take a deep breathe of fresh AIR.

:lol: Oh nuts. That's not a Miami episode? :lol: I'm getting bad at this. (That was Blood In The Water, I was thinking of. My bad. :p)

I'm going to say, Dead Air?

awww Geni, Blood in the water is definatly close, and the hint probably threw ya off, I probably would have done it too. lol. haha You're hints are too easy Carolyn318! :D

Forget it!!! No one is paying attention to the hints. The answer is DEAD AIR...the episode right before Open Water in the episode guide. Dead Air is the one I'm watching on DVD right now. I practically handed it to you with these 2 hints:

1. The hint is the bold, underlined word, which is also half the title. Horatio: She's either DEAD or dying.
2. New Hint the bold, underlined word: Take a deep breathe of fresh AIR.

New quote. Season 2.
Alexx: Ah. I could undress a dead man in my sleep.
Speedle: Leaving that one alone.

Well, firstly I gave the correct episode which was stated above Wyoming's post.

speed_cochrane said
I'm going to say, Dead Air?

And just because no one was answering correctly, doesn't mean they weren't considering the hints. Some of us just take longer than others to figure it out, so please try to give us the benefit of the doubt. :)

Carolyn318 said:
Forget it!!! No one is paying attention to the hints. The answer is DEAD AIR...the episode right before Open Water in the episode guide. Dead Air is the one I'm watching on DVD right now. I practically handed it to you with these 2 hints:

1. The hint is the bold, underlined word, which is also half the title. Horatio: She's either DEAD or dying.
2. New Hint the bold, underlined word: Take a deep breathe of fresh AIR.

New quote. Season 2.
Alexx: Ah. I could undress a dead man in my sleep.
Speedle: Leaving that one alone.

I believe speed_cochrane guessed 'Dead Air'.

Part of the fun of this game is trying to stump everyone else, so let's try to calm down just a bit. ;)

If speed_cochrane has the correct answer, it will be her turn.

ETA: I see this was resolved while I was posting.

speed_cochrane...your turn. ;)

Carolyn318 said
That's what happens when I speed read.

No worries. Happens to the best of us. :D And since we're continuing with all the fun...

Calleigh: I got in on the ol' PDA.

Have at it guys! :)

This is from one of these SEASON ONE episodes:
A: Golden Parachute
B: Losing Face
C: Wet Foot Dry Foot

Character named Al: Found any good fiber lately?
Horatio: Just enough to keep me regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back