Mythbusters!

I love Tory :D

I always end up seeing the exact same episodes over and over. It would be great if they released it on DVD or something.

EllaJ said:
I love Tory :D

I always end up seeing the exact same episodes over and over. It would be great if they released it on DVD or something.

There is a swedish online store that sell the episodes from the first season - so they should be available all over...

Seasons 1 and 2 are available on Discovery.com, plus I think there's other merchandise like books. They're pretty expensive, so maybe try eBay? :)

I know alot of fans actually don't like Kari, but I don't mind her all that much. None of the interns bother me that much, actually. I really miss Scotty though :(

Mythbuster is the greatest!!

One that really amused me was when the junior team tried to lift the little kids with balloons. Somehow the sight of 3000 balloons attatched to a child amused me.

Fave ep, probably the one where they tried to do a 360 on the swing .. first one i saw and i fell in love!!

Oh, i have no idea what season i'm watching.

Mmm... Mythbusters. Great show. Adam and Jamie even look alike, they're the true OTP in my eyes. :lol: :lol:

My favourite myth was cracking an egg into a radiator to stop a leak, 'cause it actually seemed to work! Although the boom lift catapult was pretty spectacular. What am I saying, all explosions are spectacular! :D

The hover craft episode was also funny! Anything with them two competing.

And the salsa prison break... haha. Oh, i'm getting all these hilarious images of episodes now!!

I love Kari, she's a total kick-a** chick. I love her enthusiasm for the craziness!! Tory's a scream...and I luuuuurrrrrrve Grant :cool:...he's so unaffected and yet he can come up with some off-sided little sarcastic comments that have me in stitches...Ah, smart is sexy!!

Did anyone see the episode tonight? They SUPERGLUED! Straight Outa "CSI" - used the Superglue fumes and stuff to get a fingerprint - it was hella cool!

'Course seeing Tory and Grant both in their skivvies was a plus too... :devil: ;) But DUDE! They Superglued! Truly great ep... :D

yeah I love that show :lol:

they said "it's CSI: Sanfransico" I loved that!

and of course Tory in boxers was good ;)

and they did the super glue thing, cool :D

but you know the circut board thing that they said they skipped one step (for safty I guess) they showed the whole thing on this one Discovery Kids show 'Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" so I already know how to do that.

any way funny show as par, and I liked how they were finally able to get into the room after taking on the finger print thing and of course the sheet being able to fool the motion sensor, that was funny :D

My husband LOVES Mythbusters he says it is like CSI
and now he has turned my kids onto it also :D
they like because sometimes they explode stuff :eek:

Sirea said:
Seasons 1 and 2 are available on Discovery.com, plus I think there's other merchandise like books. They're pretty expensive, so maybe try eBay? :)
Ebay has single eps for like a dollar but the full seasons are pricey. I'd just get a season pass on Tivo and invest in a DVD recorder. Or just ask for it for birthday/Christmas/whatever, that works too :D

Back