Mythbusters!

^^^

I've seen Shark Week so many times. I like when they made Buster into a robot punching thing. Did you see the teeth marks in the fists? Holy.

I don't watch it regularily or anything, but everytime I see that Mythbusters is on, I have to watch it. Great show.

hehe, I just saw the episode last night where they rose a sailboat with ping-pong balls. 25,000 of them! :lol: And there's a bunch of episodes coming on next week that I haven't seen yet, I'm so pumped!

I love Mythbusters! I got addicted to it since being in Canada I wasn't even aware of it before. I love Carrie (cute)...

My favourite episode has to be the jaws myths...

draig_goch said:
Love mythbusters to,
Liked the one when they set off airasoles in thet hause and blew it up

:lol: That episode rocked! Of course, anytime they blow stuff up is awesome :devil:

EDIT: Just watched the Buster special, man they put that poor dummy through alot, huh? :p

Nothing like a bang to end the day :) i still remember the cement truck like it was yesterday.

can't really say i have a "Favourite" episode.

God, I love those guys! I love the ep where they were trying to see if you could fool the breathalyzer test. What other job lets you get drunk at work!!!! :lol: :lol:

Our 13yr old foster girl loves it too, which makes us sooooo happy! :D She has what is called Rett Syndrome, so she is unable to talk but when they are on she laughs. We think Jamie reminds her of Papa Tom! :lol: And she likes the explosions. :D

I recently saw the farting episode. By the end I couldn't breathe it was so funny! Esp. watching Adam trying to catch his own farts in a freezing cold bath tub! and then Carrie got to have the samples analyzed by the mass spectrometer thingy and I yelled at the TV, "hey they have that on CSI!" :lol:

LOL :lol: It cracked me up that they kept calling it "flatulence" because the word "fart might offend someone: :p

The fart episode was truly classic stuff. And remember the "vodka myths", them using it to get rid of smoke smell in clothes, and they were in the laundromat, and Tory and Grant were asleep on top of the machines? :lol:

But of course, the shining moments are always either A) when Adam gets hurt from doing something insane (ya gotta love that guy...), or B) something gets blown up!!!

"Jamie want big boom..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah the vodka myths were hilarious. I was cracking up when Tory sprayed the bees with vodka :lol: and more vodka bees survived than did the water bees :lol:

did anyone see it last night? It was the one with the huge catapult that totally fails but its so funny how much they love to just blow stuff up!

I love the ones where Jamie and Adam compete too...

I love this show as well, Adam and Jamie are brilliant. Loved their X-mas special! When they were making snowmen and all that.

Back