My vision of CSI Las Vegas Season two

* Made up names for the murders and the gymnastic coach.
Part Six: Scuba Doobie-Doo Part two!

Meanwhile, at the sometime Destiny is calling Greg on his cellphone, across town Catherine and Gil are collect bullet cartridges from around the edge of the pool. Nick and Warrick have put off changes into dry clothing till they have collected all the bullet cartridges that fall into the pool. Back at the lab Destiny has not got a hold of Greg yet, so she put the bag hair on top of the too run pile and leaves the DNA lab to see if she can find him. She finds Greg asleep on the break room couch. Destiny walks over to the couch and shake him. Greg rolls over so he is facing the back of the couch.

Destiny: (Still shaken Greg.) Greggo, you need to walk up!
Greg: Go, away Destiny!
Destiny: I need you to go to the DNA lab and run DNA on hair tag for me.
Greg: Run it yourself, I have been on for fifty hours already and need to get some sleep!
Destiny: No, that is your job. So get up and go run the DNA for me!
Greg: Fine, But if I fall asleep stand up
Destiny: I will wake you up.
Greg: Go do something else, I will call you when I have the DNA results for you!
Destiny: Fine.

Destiny walks out of the break room and heads into the ladies’ restroom. Greg stands up and grabs his cellphone off of the coffee table. He then walks back to the DNA lab. He puts on a pair of latex gloves and takes the bag hair off the tap of the too run pile. He open the bag and took the hair. He then starts running polymerase chain reaction tests on the hair tag, along with Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism and Short tandem repeats. Back in the evidence room Sara has just found a bullet wedge in the base of the fifth scuba tank she has check for evidence. Sara takes a picture of the bullet in the scuba tank. Then Sara’s picks up the tweezers and careful pulls the bullet out of the tank of the tank. Meanwhile, at Cat Gymnastics Center Lindsey is waiting for her turn to go on the uneven bars. While she is waiting, she is watch Dakota training her vaults. Dakota returned to the end of the runway, She runs towards the vault and push off the springboard. When her hands hit the vault table, she does a front handspring to a double front tuck, but she under rotate and she takes a steps back. As reaches the end of the vault runway Coach Rice walks up to her.

Coach Rice: With each vault your run gets slower and slower, picks up your speed and stops under rotate your vaults.
Dakota: I am trying
Coach Rice: Don’t try doing it! Trying will not win you a world or Olympic gold medal.
Dakota: Fine

As Dakota starts running down the run twice as fast as the other tenth time, Lindsey jumps up onto the low bar and Katie a staff member that is working with the girls starts teaching Lindsey to do a kip. Back at the Lab Sara and Destiny are talking to David and Dr. Robbins at the coroners’ lab. Destiny’s is stands next to David and he has his right arm around her waist and she rested her hand on his shoulder. Sara’s is stands next to Dr. Robbins.
Sara: As what is the cause of death?
Dr. Robbins: That would be a bullet to the Peripheral nervous system in the brain.
David: I take the bullet we recover from the victims to Bobby Dawson.
Destiny: Thanks, we will go to talk to Bobby next, do you have anything else for Sara and I, because the smell of this lab start to upset my stomach.
Dr. Robbins: No that all I have for the two of you.

David walks out of the coroner’s lab with Sara and Destiny and kisses his girlfriend bye. He then heads back into the lab. As they are walking toward the ballistic lab Bobby Dawson, Greg, Nick and Warrick comes run up to Sara and Destiny. Greg stops in front of Destiny and looks at her stomach.

Destiny: Greg, What are you look at?
Greg: You are starts too, really full out your jeans all over, which makes you look really hot!
Destiny: Greg, that not appropriate thing to say to a co-work and I do not like it when people make comments about my wight.
Sara: What do you have for us Greg?
Greg: To start with the hair belongs to a male and I also get a hit on AFIS, the hair belongs to a Cody Sharpie.
Bobby: The Bullets I get from David, Nick, Warrick and Sara all come from the gums Catherine found. Also, the hand guns belong to Cody, Cassie, Cindy, Candy, Connie and Clair Sharpie. I have already let Jim Brass know.
Nick and Warrick: (Says it at the sometime.) We just talk to Jim Brass, he has all six of them in custody as we speck. Also, Catherine and Gil is interview them, but clear they kill the girls, when Brass get to they house to arrested then they was watch the video of the six of them killing the girls.

Sara and Destiny: That just work!
Nick: Gil Grissom also told us to let Sara and Destiny that we can all clock and go home and get a few hours of sleep, before the night shift start.
Destiny: Good, because a nap sounds great.

Sara, Destiny, Nick and Warrick head to the locker room and clock out. Then the four of them all head home. When Dakota Gymnastics practice is over, she drops Lindsey off at home. Because Catherine call Dakota cellphone as the two girls were walking out of the gymnastics center and let them know she was at home.

Correct spelling and grammar

* Made up names for the murders and the gymnastic coach.
Part Six: Scuba Doobie-Doo Part two!

Meanwhile, at the sometime Destiny is calling Greg on his cellphone, across town Catherine and Gil are collect bullet cartridges from around the edge of the pool. Nick and Warrick have put off changes into dry clothing till they have collected all the bullet cartridges that fall into the pool. Back at the lab Destiny has not got a hold of Greg yet, so she put the bag hair on top of the too run pile and leaves the DNA lab, to see if she can find him. She finds Greg asleep on the break room couch. Destiny walks over to the couch and shake him. Greg rolls over so he is facing the back of the couch.

Destiny: (Still shaken Greg.) Greggo, you need to walk up!
Greg: Go, away Destiny!
Destiny: I need you to go to the DNA lab and run DNA on hair tag for me.
Greg: Run it yourself, I have been on for fifty hours already and need to get some sleep!
Destiny: No, that is your job. So get up and go run the DNA for me!
Greg: Fine, But if I fall asleep stand up
Destiny: I will wake you up.
Greg: Go do something else, I will call you when I have the DNA results for you!
Destiny: Fine.

Destiny walks out of the break room and heads into the ladies’ restroom. Greg stands up and grabs his cellphone off of the coffee table. He then walks back to the DNA lab. He puts on a pair of latex gloves and takes the bag hair off the top of the too run pile. He open the bag and took the hair. He then starts running polymerase chain reaction tests on the hair tag, along with Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism and Short tandem repeats. Back in the evidence room Sara has just found a bullet wedge in the base of the fifth scuba tank that she is checking for evidence. Sara takes a picture of the bullet in the scuba tank. She pick up a pair of tweezers and careful pulls the bullet out of the tank. Meanwhile, at Cat Gymnastics Center Lindsey is waiting for her turn to go on the uneven bars. While, she is waiting for her turn, she is watch Dakota training her vaults. Dakota returned to the end of the runway, then she runs towards the vault and push off the springboard. When her hands hit the vault table, she does a front handspring to a double front tuck, but she under rotate and she takes a steps back. As reaches the end of the vault runway Coach Rice walks up to her.

Coach Rice: With each vault your run gets slower and slower, picks up your speed and stops under rotate your vaults.
Dakota: I am trying
Coach Rice: Don’t try doing it! Trying to pick up your speed up will not win you, any world or Olympic gold medals.
Dakota: Fine

As Dakota starts running down the run twice as fast as the other tenth time, Lindsey jumps up onto the low bar and Katie a staff member that is working with the girls starts teaching Lindsey to do a kip. Back at the Lab Sara and Destiny are talking to David and Dr. Robbins at the coroners’ lab. Destiny’s is stands next to David and he has his right arm around her waist and she is resting her hand on his shoulder. Sara’s is stands next to Dr. Robbins.

Sara: As what is the cause of death?
Dr. Robbins: That would be a bullet to the Peripheral nervous system in the brain.
David: I take the bullets we recover from the victims to Bobby Dawson.
Destiny: Thanks, we will go to talk to Bobby next, do you have anything else for Sara and I, because the smell from this lab is starting to upset my stomach.
Dr. Robbins: No that all I have for the two of you.

David walks out of the coroner’s lab with Sara and Destiny and kisses his girlfriend bye. He then heads back into the lab. As they are walking toward the ballistic lab Bobby Dawson, Greg, Nick and Warrick comes run up to Sara and Destiny. Greg stops in front of Destiny and looks at her stomach.

Destiny: Greg, What are you look at?
Greg: You are starts too, really full out your jeans all over, which makes you look really hot!
Destiny: Greg, that not an appropriate thing to say to a co-work and I do not like it when people make comments about my wight.
Sara: What do you have for us Greg?
Greg: To start with the hair belongs to a male and I also get a hit on AFIS, the hair belongs to a Cody Sharpie.
Bobby: The Bullets I get from David, Nick, Warrick and Sara all come from the gums Catherine found. Also, the handguns belong to Cody, Cassie, Cindy, Candy, Connie and Clair Sharpie. I have already let Jim Brass know.
Nick and Warrick: (Says it at the sometime.) We just talk to Jim Brass, he has all six of them in custody as we speck. Also, Catherine and Gil are interview all six of them, but it’s clear that they kill the girls, when Brass get to they house to arrested then they was watch the video of the six of them killing the girls.

Sara and Destiny: That just wrong!
Nick: Gil Grissom also told us to let Sara and Destiny know that we can all clock and go home and get a few hours of sleep, before the night shift start.
Destiny: Good, because a nap sounds great.

Sara, Destiny, Nick and Warrick head to the locker room and clock out. Then the four of them all head home. When Dakota Gymnastics practice is over, she drops Lindsey off at home. Because Catherine call Dakota cellphone as the two girls were walking out of the gymnastics center and let them know she was at home.

Part Seven: Alter Boys
It’s the kind of scenes that you never want to see when you pull into the gas station to full you car up. But for Dakota Kupp and Ellie Brass its want they saw, when Dakota pulls into the Gas and go to fill up. Dakota is pulling her car up to the first pump when Ellie and Dakota, both see the gas attendant and two other customers laying on the ground by the pump. The three guys are laying in there own blood and none of them are moving. Dakota stops her car and turns it off, she then reaches for her cellphone and calls 911. It only takes a few minutes for the EMT and Jim Brass vehicles to come speed down the road with their flash light going and for the two of them to be pulling into the Gas and go station . The EMT and Jim Brass vehicles pull up and come to a stop by Dakota car. The EMT gets out of their vehicles and they go over and checks on the victims to see if they are alive, as Jim Brass walks over to the girls. Who are getting out of Dakota’s car, so the two of them can talk to detective Jim Brass about what they saw when Dakota pulls her car into the gas station? Jim stops in front of the girls and sees that its Destiny sister Dakota and the girl stand next to Dakota, is his own daughter Ellie. The girls look at Jim and then the three of them look at the EMT who is walking over to the three of him.

EMT: All three of the victims are dead.
Jim: Ok, Ellie and Dakota, I will talk to you a few minutes, because I have to call Gil Grissom and get his csi team here.
Girls: Ok

Ten minutes later Jim Brass is talking with Dakota and Ellie when Sara pulls the crime lab suv into the Gas and go station and up next to Jim Brass’s car. Sara puts the suv into park and turns it off. Then Sara, Destiny, Gil, Nick, Catherine gets out of the suv. At the sometime Warrick pulls his car up behind the lab suv. He parks his car and then turns it off. He walks over to the other five csi and then they all head over to Jim Brass, Ellie and Dakota.

Gil: Do you know the three victims name, Jim?
Jim: Yeah, Victim one is the guy who works here his name is Sean Riley. The man next to him is Kenny Renny and the three victim is Oliver Dunne.
Destiny: Has the coroner been here yet?
Jim: No, Still waiting on either David or Dr. Robbins to get here.
Gil: Catherine, Destiny, Nick and Warrick start taking pictures of the crime scene. Sara and I would go and talk to Dakota and Ellie and get their statements.
Sara: I will talk to Ellie about what she saw, Grissom.
Gil: Ok, I will talk to Dakota then.

Catherine, Destiny, Nick goes and gets their cameras and kits out of the suv and Warrick gets his kit and camera out of his car. The four csi the walk over to the crime scene and the police office lift the yellow tape and let Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Destiny cross onto the crime scene. When they cross the tape, they see that all three victims have been shot twice in their hearts. At the sometime as Sara and Gil four co-workers are getting their kit and cameras. Sara takes Ellie aside and Gil takes Dakota aside.

Sara: Ellie, Did you by change you see the victims being killed or saw someone running away from the scene?
Ellie: No, He or she was already gone when Dakota pull into the gas and go. Also, the three victims were laying in a pool of blood and they were not moving. When we show this Dakota park her car and called 911 on her cellphone.
Sara: Thanks, that all for now if I have any more questions, I will call you.
Ellie: Ok.
Sara goes over to the suv and gets her camera and kit out. She then walks over to the crime scene and join Catherine, Nick, Destiny and warrick. Meanwhile, Gil is talking to Dakota.

Gil: Dakota, tell me what you saw, when you get here?
Dakota: When I pulled into the gas and go, Ellie and I saw the three bodies laying in pools of blood and none of them were moving. So I grab my cellphone and call 911.
Gil: By chance did you see anyone leaving the crime scene?
Dakota: No, whoever kill the three victims had already left before we get here.
Gil: Thanks, we are done for now. If I have anymore questions that I need to ask you, I will call you. Ellie and you can take off now.
Dakota: Ok, Mr. Grissom.

Dakota walks over to her car and she sees Ellie is already set in the passenger seat of her car waiting for her. Dakota gets behind the wheel of her car and starts it back up. She then take it out of park and pulls it out of the gas and go stations and heads down the street to the Shell gas station. Gil walks over to her team with his kit and camera in his hands and a police office lift up the yellow tape for Gil. He walks under the tape and joins the rest of the csi in taking pictures of the crime scene. A minute later David pulls the coroner van into the parking lot and stops next to the labs suv. David parks the van and then turns it off. Then both he and Dr. Robbins get out of the van carry their bags that have their equipment and the two coroners’ walk over to the crime scene and the Police office lift the yellow tape from them. David walks over to victim number three Oliver Dunne and kneels down next to him. Dr. Robbins walks over to victim number two Kenny Renny and kneels down next to him. The two coroners take the victims temperatures. Destiny walks over to David and kneels down next to him.

Destiny: So David how long has Oliver Dunne been dead for?
David: He has been dead for four hours now.
Dr. Robbins: Kenny Renny has been dead for four hours now too. I will go see how long Sean Riley has been dead for David.
David: Ok, Dr. Robbins.
Destiny: David, can you turn him over, so I can see if there is a exit wound from the bullet on the victim back?
David: Sure sweetie

David turns the victim onto his side and holds him up, as Destiny looks at his back. She sees the bullet did not exit out of the back. She takes a few pictures of his back anyway, because there are bruises all over his back. After she has finish taking the pictures, David lays him back down on his back.
Destiny: Can you turn victims number two over for me, David?
David: Sure

Destiny and David’s walks over to victims number two. David kneels down and turns the victim onto his side and Destiny looks at his back. She finds the same things as last time, there are no exit wounds on the victim back, but there are bruises on his back. She takes several pictures. At the sometime Catherine is check victim number one back and find no exits wounds, but bruises all over his back. She taking pictures of the victim back.

Gil: David and Dr. Robbins, you can take the bodies to the coroner’s lab now. Also, Dr. Robbins can you remove the bullets from the bodies and then sent them to Bobby Dawson in Ballistics.
Dr. Robbins: I will, Gil
Gil: Thanks

David, Dr. Robbins and Destiny walk over to the coroner van and get three body bags and also, three stretchers. They set one body bag on each of the three stretchers and then wheel them over to the bodies. Gil helps Dr. Robbins put victim number body into the body bag and then put the body onto the stretcher. Destiny helps David get victim number two and three. Into the body bags and onto stretchers. David, Destiny and Dr. Robbins each push one of the stretchers over to the van. The Destiny goes back to process the scene and the two coroners loading the bodies onto the van. Sara is now collecting swabs of the blood pool around where victim number one body was laying. Nick and Warrick are taking pictures of tear tracks in the parking lot and the street. Gil is an electrostatic dust-print lifter to left foot prints off of the pavement and the grass. Destiny is taking swabs for the blood pool where victim number two was laying. Catherine is taking swabs of the blood pool where victim number three was laying. Two and half hours later at the crime lab. Destiny and Sara have walks into the ballistics lab and over to Bobby Dawson who is running the bullets he has just get from the coroners’ lab.

Sara: Do you have anything for us yet Bobby?
Bobby: I can tell the two you the gun use was a Lorcin .380
Destiny: Did you have a list of register owners of Lorcin .380 yet?
Bobby: Running a search on that what now!
Sara and Destiny: (At the sometime) We will wait for the list.

Destiny’s pull the lab stool over and takes a seat as the three of them wait for the computer to find all register owners of Lorcin .380 in Las Vegas. As Destiny is setting waiting for the list, she feels the baby kick for the first time and puts her hands on her stomach really fast. Sara and Bobby look at her and run over to her sides.

Sara: Destiny’s is everything all right?
Destiny: (Huge smile on her face.) Yeah, The baby just kick for the first time is all!
Booby and Sara: (At sometime) Is the baby still kicking and if so can I feel it kick?
Destiny: Yeah the baby is still kicking and yeas you can feel it kick.

Destiny place Sara hand where the baby right feet is hit and she places Bobby hand where the baby left foot is hit.

Sara: That is so cool, Destiny!
Bobby: He or she is a strong little one.
Destiny: Yeah he or she is a strong little one.

At that moment the computer starts to make the beep sounds that means it has find all the register owners of Lorcin .380 in Las Vegas. Sara, Destiny and Bobby walk over to the computer and Bobby hits the print button and the list starts printout. It only takes a minute for the list to printout. When the list has printout, Sara picks up the list up and looks at it. The only two names on the list there are Benjamin Jenning and Roger Jenning.

Sara: Good this narrow the search for the murder weapon down.
Destiny: Lets go let go show Gil and Jim the list and get a warrant to see these to guns.
Sara: Sounds like a good idea, lets go and show them.

Sara and Destiny walk out of the Ballistics lab and heads to Gil Grissom office. When the two of them get to Grissom office, they see that Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Jim are already there. Sara set the list down on Grissom’s desk and he picks the list up and read it. Gil then heads the list to Jim. Who looks it over and pick up the phone and call a judge for a warrant for Benjamin Jenning and Roger Jenning guns and to search they homes. Fifteen minutes later Nick and Warrick leave the lab to pick up Benjamin Jenning gun. Sara and Destiny leave the lab to go and pick up Roger Jenning gun. When Sara, Destiny, Nick and Warrick get back to the lab an hour later they head to the evidence room and sign in the evidence they have collect. Nick and Warrick only have the gun to sign in. As Nick is signing the gun in Warrick is dust it for fingerprints. As Sara is signs in all of the evidences’ that she and Destiny find at Roger Jenning’s house. Destiny’s is also, dust the gun for fingerprints. When both guns have been dust for prints Nick and Warrick takes them to Bobby Dawson in the Ballistics lab. Sara and Destiny’s have starts to process the other evidence. Destiny’s is collect blood samples from the blood shirt and jean. Sara is taken blood samples off of a pair of shoes. When the two female csi have collect all the blood samples they put the evidence away and then they takes the blood samples to Greg in the DNA lab.

Destiny: Greg run these blood samples and compare then with the swabs from the blood pool at the crime scene.
Greg: Sure, I get on it right away.
Sara: When you have the results come and find us and thanks, Greg.
Destiny: Thanks

Destiny and Sara walk out of the DNA lab and are heading toward the break room, when Bobby comes running up to them waving his arms. Sara and Destiny stop walking and let him catch up to them.

Destiny: What up Bobby?
Bobby: I have the result of which gun was used in the murder.

Sara: Who gun was use?
Bobby: It was Roger Jenning gun that was used in the murder, here the printout!
Destiny: (Take the printout from Bobby.) Thanks.

Bobby head back to his lab and the two female csi starts walking toward the break room again. The two of them have just set down at the table with a cup of coffee. When Greg comes running into the break room and over to them. And hands each of them an DNA printouts compare the blood samples.

Greg: Roger Jenning clothing had all three victims blood on them.
Destiny: Thanks
Sara: I go give the DNA printout and Ballistics printout to Jim Brass and tell him to release Benjamin Jenning and to book Roger Jenning for the murders of Sean Riley, Kenny Renny and Oliver Dunne.
Destiny: Ok, I get started on the final paperwork for this case.
Sara: Ok

Sara leaves the break room and heads over to P. D. and gives Jim Brass the printouts. He looks at the printout and then walks over to Benjamin Jenning in the seat area.

Jim: Benjamin, you have been clear . You can leave and go home now.
Benjamin: Thanks
Jim: Office Tim arrest Roger Jenning and take him to booking for the murders of Sean Riley, Kenny Renny and Oliver Dunne.

Office Tim arrest Roger Jenning for the murder and takes him to booking. Destiny, Sara, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Gil all head home to get some sleep.

Part Eight: Caged Part one
It has been a busy week so far for Sara, Gil, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Destiny and it is only Tuesday night. Destiny pull the Suv up to the western society for first editions books and she parks behind detective O’Riley’s car and puts the suv into park and turn it off. Then Nick and she get out of the suv and they grab their kits off the back seat. The two csi walk into the build and head downstairs to where the dead body is location. Nick and Destiny see O’Riley inside of a caged stare at a dead female who has long light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Destiny: O’Riley, what happened here?
O’Riley: From what I can tell she must have been down her repair a book, when the break in happened. From the way she is laying it looks like she was walking toward the door to see what was going on, when she knocks out.
Nick: But how did she dead?
O’Riley: No clue, have to wait and see what Dr. Robbins finds, But accorded to Mr. Dreamer they are several valuable book in the caged and they are misses, and from the look of the library upstairs the thrives throw lots of books onto the floor and also take several with them. The safe was also break into.
Destiny: I start process upstairs.
Nick: I take down here.
O’Riley: I going to go talk to Mr. Dreamer and get a list of all the books.

Nick’s get to work on process the basement. As Destiny heads back upstairs, as O’Riley walks back over to Mr. Dreamer. Meanwhile, several streets away from the western society for first editions book Sara has just pulled her car up behind Jim Brass and Catherine just pulled the crime lab suv up next to Sara’s car. The two female csi get out of their car and suv and grab they kits, then walks over to Jim Brass who is watching the firefighting pulling a dead male and a dead female out of a black suv. Jim Brass looks over at Sara and Catherine and then points of to the train that had stop dead on the tracks and has hit the suv on the drive sides. Just then the coroner van pull up to the crime scene and David puts the van into park and get out. He then walks over to the three of them.

Sara: Go head and take the bodies David.
David: Thanks It a busy night, I just get another pick up car for a few streets up, there was a hit and run. All the victims dead.
Catherine: Who work that cases?
David: Gil and Warrick.

The fireman wheel the bodies over to the coroner van and loads the bodies into van and David get back into the van and takes off from the crime scene to head to the next one. Sara starts snap pictures of tire trucks which are leaded away from the scene. Catherine start taking pictures of the train and the suv. Catherine notices that the rear bumper of the suv is denting inwards and they are gold paint transfers on the bumper. A few streets up from the train vs. suv crime scene Gil and Warrick are taking photos of the crime scene. Gil who was at the other to the crime scene is getting a feeling that all three cases are relations to eachother. He is taking Pictures of tire trucks lead a way form the scene and they match the tire tracks from the suv vs. train case and the ones lead out of the western society for first edition books parking lot. Warrick is taking pictures of the car and finds gold paint transfers on the passengers side of the car which side it was hit on.

correct spelling and grammar

Part Eight: Caged Part one
It has been a busy week so far for Sara, Gil, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Destiny and it is only Tuesday night. Destiny pull the Suv up to the western society for first editions books and she parks behind detective O’Riley’s car and puts the suv into park and turns it off. Then Nick and she get out of the suv and they grab their kits off the back seat. The two csi walk into the build and head downstairs to where the dead body is location. Nick and Destiny see O’Riley inside of a caged staring at a dead female who has long light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Destiny: O’Riley, what happened here?
O’Riley: From what I can tell she must have been down her repair a book, when the break in happened. From the way she is laying it looks like she was walking toward the door to see what was going on, when she knocks out.
Nick: But how did she dead?
O’Riley: No clue, have to wait and see what Dr. Robbins finds, But accorded to Mr. Dreamer they are several valuable book in the caged and they are misses, and from the look of the library upstairs the thrives throw lots of books onto the floor and also take several with them. The safe was also break into.
Destiny: I start process upstairs.
Nick: I take down here.
O’Riley: I am going to talk with Mr. Dreamer and get a list of all the books.

Nick’s get to work on process the basement. As Destiny heads back upstairs and as O’Riley walks back over to Mr. Dreamer. Meanwhile, several streets away from the western society for first editions book Sara has just pulled her car up behind Jim Brass and Catherine just pulled the crime lab suv up next to Sara’s car. The two female csi get out of their car and suv and grab they kits, then walks over to Jim Brass who is watching the firefighting pulling a dead male and a dead female out of a black suv. Jim Brass looks over at Sara and Catherine and then points to the train that has stopped dead on the tracks and has hit the suv on the drive sides. Just then the coroner van pulls up to the crime scene and David puts the van into parking and gets out. He then walks over to the three of them.

Sara: Go head and take the bodies David.
David: Thanks It a busy night, I just get another pick up call for a few streets up, there was a hit and run. All the victims are dead.
Catherine: Who is working that cases?
David: Gil and Warrick.

The fireman wheel the bodies over to the coroner van and loads the bodies into van and David get back into the van and takes off from the crime scene to head to the next one. Sara starts snap pictures of tire trucks which are leaded away from the scene. Catherine start taking pictures of the train and the suv. Catherine notices that the rear bumper of the suv is denting inwards and they are gold paint transfers on the bumper. A few streets up from the train vs. suv crime scene Gil and Warrick are taking photos of the crime scene. Gil who was at the other to the crime scene is getting a feeling that all three cases are relations to eachother. He take Pictures of tire trucks lead a way form the other scene and they match the tire tracks from the suv vs. train case and the ones lead out of the western society for first edition books parking lot. Warrick is taking pictures of the car and finds gold paint transfers on the passengers side of the car which side it was hit on.

Part Nine: Caged part two
An hour later Gil is back at the lab looking at pictures of the tire tracks from all three crime scene and now knows that the same care speed away at each of the crime scene. Gil screens the tire track into the computer hope to get a match. At the sometime Gil is looking at the pictures of the tire tracks Destiny walks into the coroners’ lab and up to David and Dr. Robins.

David: How are you holding up Destiny and has our daughter been kicking a lot?
Destiny: I am holding up fine and yes the little one been kick non stop.
Dr. Robins: You having a girl?
Destiny: Yeah, we found out this morning. Dr. Robins what was the case of death for mine and Nick female victim?
Dr. Robins: Blunt focus trauma to the side of the head.
Destiny: Gil also asks me to ask you about the case of death for the two hit and run case, they were caused by the same car.
David: In Sara and Catherine case, that were hit from the back by a gold car and the force onto the train tracks as the train was coming the victims dead from the impact of the train head them.
Destiny: What about Warrick and Gil case?
Dr. Robins: The female victim dead from the impact of the car hit her side of the car and the male drive dead from the impact of his side of the car slam into the steel lamp post.
Destiny: Ok, I will go let Gil know.

Meanwhile, Sara and Catherine are process their victim car in garage number one and Warrick is process his victims car in garage two. Destiny walks into the computer lab right when the computer beep saying there is a match. He goes running out of the lab leave Destiny stand there, she walk out after him and find him talk to Brass and O’Riley.

Brass: We arrested the two people that were in the car that caused the hit and runs and stolen the book the Nick and Destiny cases, the books they stole were in the back seat of their car.
O’Riley: Nick run the paint he found on the bricks lay next to the victim at your and his scene and they belong to two men that caused the two hit and runs.
Destiny: That nice I love the cases that can be solved in one night.

The team finish the paper work for the three cases that become one case. They then hang around to sees if anymore cases come in, but no more cases come in that night.

I am going to keep write this story, but since it been so long I am going to take a look at my vision of CSI season one and make change if I feel is need and maybe add to it and I am going to do the same for season two. I am going to start a new thread where I post My vision of Season one and two together.

I am going to keep write this story, but since it been so long I am going to take a look at my vision of CSI season one and make change if I feel is need and maybe add to it and I am going to do the same for season two. I am going to start a new thread where I post My vision of Season one and two together.

I update my fan fictions right now and get to this one as soon as I can.

Back