My vision of CSI Las Vegas Season two

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 24, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

* There is also in my vision of CSI Las Vegas There is a Three-Lady CSI. They are Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle and Destiny Kupp - Kessler ( Two last names), she only went by Destiny Kessler. I made the name of the school staffs and the students up!
    Part one: Burked ( Not the same as the one show on tv.)
    It only the second week of school for the 2001-2002 school year and there has already been a 404-Unknown Trouble, 416 -Fight, 419 -Dead Body ( Possibly 420 homicide), 446 -Narcotics. At Boulder City High School. Gil team walks through main doors off the school carrying they kits and over to the doors of the office, which is where Jim Brass is stand talking to principal Woodstone and Vice principal Lily.

Jim: Principal Woodstone and Vice Principal Lily, The man that is now standing on my left his CSI Gil Grissom and start from is right to his left is Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown.
    Gil: Where in the school did the crime happen at?
    Jim: In the student active room and the gymnasiums, which is by the gym at the back of the school. Dr. Robbins and David are already in the student active room take the victim body temperatures.
    Gil: Ok, Team lets head to the student active room and gymnasium. Also, leave Brass to finish talk to Principal Woodstone and Vice Principal Lily.

Gil and the rest of the CSI head to the back of the school and there get to the door of the student active room and see detective Lockwood talks to a group of cheerleading in the hallway between the gymnasium and the active room.

Detective Lockwood: The men that just walk up on my right is CSI Gil Grissom and started from his right to his left is Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown. One of the CSI, might needs to take to each one of you about what you all see when you walk out of the Aux gymnasium to go to head home.

Detective Lockwood went back to talk to the cheerleading and Gil and his team walks over to the other side of the hallway. Gil looks at his team before tell them whom he wants where.

Sarah: Isn’t this where Ellie Brass and Dakota Kessler goes to school?
    Destiny: They graduation in June, but yeah they went to Boulder City High School.
    Gil: Sara, Catherine and Destiny I want you in the gym. Nick, Warrick you are with me in the active room.

The CSI breaks into the two groups and goes into the two rooms. When they get into the active room and the gym they see ten bodies lay on the floor and there was not sign of blood any where or smell of any cleaners. And they were no sign of entering or exit wounds on the bodies. They take the picture of the crime scene and then collect the evidence which was only hairs and the pom-pom. What made it worse was what detective Lockwood tell them the cheerleading tell him they walk into the main gym to see all five girls and five boys just passes out and hit the ground by themselves. When they get back to the lab Greg walks over to them and head each of them the toxic report, which says all twenty victims die of a cocaine over dose.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oh wow that's a big OD. Interesting case.

3. sarahSidle1981

Part Two: Chaos Theory ( Similar cases but different story line give more insight on the characters.)

October 1, 2001 on a Monday evening, Destiny rolls over in bed and sees David laying next to her. She set up and look at the clock and see it only 7:30 and David nor her needs to be up from they nap to nine p.m. She starts to lays back down but as soon as she put her head down on the pillow, she can feel the vegetable stir fry she ate for dinner trying to come back up. She gets up and runs to the bathroom door that connects the bathroom and her room together. She close the door and kneels down in front of the toilet and start to bring up her dinner. She just finishes getting sick when the hallway door to the bathroom opens up and her sister Dakota walks into the bathroom. Dakota walks over to the sink and grabs her toothbrush off the sink counter then looks at her sister.

Destiny: Have you heard off knocking before enter the bathroom when the doors are closed?
    Dakota: I have to get ready for my date?
    Destiny: So I do not walk in on you!
    Dakota: You are not sick to your stomach again are you, because if you are it the four days in a row?
    Destiny: Yeah
    Dakota: You so have the flu!
    Destiny: No, I do not!
    Dakota: Yeah you do just faces it Sis!

Destiny grabs her sister right hand and put it on her forehead and hold it there for a minute, before Dakota pulls her hand free form her sister grip and off her forehead.

Destiny: See I do not even have a fever!
    Dakota: You do feel clammy though Sis!
    Destiny: Just finish getting ready in your bedroom please.
    Dakota: Ok, Sis

After Dakota has walked out of the bathroom and closes the door, Destiny slowly gets up off the floor and walks over to the sink and brush her tooth and mouth to the taste of vomiting out of her mouth. She then heads back into David and her bedroom and over to the closet. She pulls out a pair of Jeans she just bought two days ago and the blouse she bought the same day. She lays them on her side of the bed then goes over to her dresser and opens up the top drawer and grabs a pair of socks, underwear and a bra then throws them onto the bed with the Jeans and blouse. She is zip her jeans up when David wakes up and looks at her. He grabs her arms and pulls her back into bed.

Destiny: David’s what are you doing I’m trying to get dress?
    David: It not time to get ready for work yet baby!
    Destiny: I need to run to the store and pick a few thinks up before work.
    David: Maybe you should stay home again tonight you not look so good honey!
    Destiny: I’m fine, beside I hate miss work.
    David: Fine, but swing by the coroner’s lab sometime tonight to visit with me and so I can see how you are holding up!
    Destiny: Ok, David.

David let Destiny up from the bed. She finishes getting dress, then heads toward the front door grab her purse and car keys on the way. She gets to the door and puts her shoes and coat on and heads out the door. Meanwhile, at the Willows house Catherine help Lindsey with her science homework. Catherine knows Lindsey does not want her to go into work that night. Lindsey misses her mom and wants to spent time with her. Catherine is a little worry about Lindsey most ten year olds would be happy for their mom to work night and have a job that takes so much time. But all Lindsey wants the last eight days now is her mom, normally on the night Eddie come over to watch her Lindsey glad when it time for her to go to work but not tonight. Lindsey answers the last questions and closes her textbook.

Catherine: Linds, go put you PJ on so you are already dress for bed when your Dad gets here.
    Lindsey: No, I’m ten I do not have to get into my PJ at eight p.m. Beside I don’t want Dad to watch me tonight. Can you stay home or grandma to come over?
    Catherine: I can’t stay home tonight you know that Lindsey and It Lily get a date with Sam tonight.
    Lindsey: Fine

Lindsey grabs her book bag and science stuff and runs upstairs and into her bedroom slam the door closed behind her. Catherine wonder if she should go and try talk to Lindsey but decide not to. Since Eddie has just let himself into the house.

Catherine: Hi Eddie, just to let you know Lindsey really grump tonight.
    Eddie: Could she be getting sick, you know the chickenpox is going around her school?
    Catherine: I do not think so, I check to see if she had a fever a half hour ago and she was normal.
    Eddie: I know you want to get into work early tonight so go head a leave, I will call you if Lindsey does start to run a fever and I notice she has a rash anywhere.
    Catherine: Ok, thank Eddie.

Catherine leaves for work and Eddie heads upstairs to see if Lindsey would talk to him about what is bothering her. Meanwhile Sara, Nick, Warrick and Destiny all at Walmarts get some last minute shopping done before having to go to work. Sara starts head down the alley that the female Items are and finds Destiny looking at the pregnancy test. Sara grabs a box of Tampax and a bag of Always Maxi Pads and put then into her cart then heads over to Destiny and stop next to her and taps her best friend on her shoulder.

Destiny: What?
    Sara: Don’t bite my head off just want to ask how you are feel tonight since you called in sick to work yesterday?
    Destiny: Sorry Sara, I’m just have not been myself the last few weeks is all.
    Sara: You still have not started you period?
    Destiny: No and it been five and half week now. I should start by now seen that I was on the pill.
    Sara: You have not started taking the pill again have you?
    Destiny: No, I been holding off since my period never started yet
    Sara: Have you told David that you could be pregnant yet?
    Destiny: No, But my sister keeps tell me I have the flu, because I have been throwing up for the lest four days.
    Sara: Do you have a fever?
    Destiny: No, but we should get going or we will be late for work.

Destiny grabs a Clearblue home pregnancy test and both her and Sara goes to the check out line to pay for the items they are buying. When they get into line both of them, see Nick and Warrick walk out of the store. When Sara and Destiny get to work, their head to the locker room to grab their kits and to put their gun belts on and then rehook their pager and cellphone onto their pants. When they walk into the locker room, they see Greg set on the bench tying his shoes and he listens to Green day on his portable C.D. player and since it Greg the volume is so loud that Sara and Destiny can hear the music to. Destiny walks up to the bench and pick up the portable C.D. player and turns the volume down. Then she heads over to her locker and open it open she set her purse on the bench then puts her gun belt on. Then puts her gun into the holder. She grabs her cellphone and pager one put then and they holder back onto her pants. Destiny and Sara then grab their ID out of their purse and hooks then onto their pants. Greg then takes the time to tickle both Sara and Destiny sides. Destiny swing around and drop her purse and everything slips out of her purse. Sara see the Clearblue pregnancy test and kick behind her before Greg could see it, because she know Destiny not ready for Greg to know she could be pregnant or anyone else form the lab to know yet. Greg was to busy stare at the cough drops and Tylenol.

Destiny: Greg what the hell were you think?
    Greg: Do not bite my head off Destiny, I just want to know who turn my C.D. volume down?
    Destiny: I did it was too loud and I have a headache.
    Greg: Ok, I leave the two of you alone now.

Greg walks out of the locker room and Destiny starts to bent down to pick her stuff up, but get light head and starts to stumble backwards. Sara grabs Destiny are and help her over to the bench. Destiny set down on the bench and Sara put everything that fall out of the purse back it Destiny’s purse for her. Just then Gil comes up to the Locker room door and gives both Sara and Destiny both a look that says he is mad at them for miss case assignments. Destiny looks at Grissom then take her purse from Sara.

Sara: What case do we have tonight Grissom?
    Gil: A 418-Missing Person at East Las Vegas university. I need Destiny and you to colleted bullet cartridges out of the walls on the second floor.
    Destiny: Is there anyway I can start in the lab tonight Grissom?
    Gil: Why, you never want to stay in the lab?
    Destiny: I am still not feeling so good and I light head right this second.
    Gil: Ok, Sara head out to the scene and get to work. Destiny go join Catherine in the wait area and talk to Anna Lucy Parents.

Gil and Sara leave the locker room and head out to the SUV and head to the crime scene. Destiny put a cough drop in her mouth because her throat is scratchy from throwing up for four days in a row. She then puts her purse on her shoulder and heads to the wait area and talk to the parent of the miss girl with Catherine. As she walks up to Catherine, she sees that Catherine is on her cellphone and she has a look of shock on her face. Destiny’s stop next to Catherine and waits for her to get off the phone. A minute later Catherine flips her cellphone closed and Looks at Destiny.

Catherine: Lindsey started her period for the first time today!
    Destiny: At home or School?
    Catherine: At home right after I left for work.
    Destiny: Do you need to go home and be with Lindsey?
    Catherine: Yeah if you up to talk to the parents of Anna on your own?
    Destiny: I be fine go home, It more imported for you to be there for Lindsey.
    Catherine thanks.

Catherine leaves the lab and head home to be with Lindsey. Destiny talks to the Anna parents and writes down what they told her, but was not taking what they was saying in. An hour and half later Destiny walks into the coroner’s lab and over to David holding the clearblue pregnancy test in her left hand. David is taking pictures of Anna Lucy body which Warrick find a half hour ago in the dumpster behind her dorm.

David: Honey what up?
    Destiny: I’m five and half weeks pregnant that what up David!
    David: You are have a baby?
    Destiny: I’m having our baby David!

Just then Dr. Robbins walks into the lab and sees Destiny holding the pregnancy test and the big grin on David face. He walks up beside Destiny and she shows him the test and Dr. Robbins gets a big grin on his face too.

Dr. Robbins: ( Gil walks into the lab.) So our David going to be a dad and you are going to be a mom?
    Destiny: Yeah, I’m five and half weeks pregnant but can you keep it quiet and not tell anyone else to I have made past four months.
    David, Dr. Robbins and Gil: Sure no problem Destiny!
    Gil: Can you tell me the cause of death?
    David: not sure they no bullet wounds are trauma of any type, I can take a blood sample and sent it to Greg so he can run a toxic scan on it and see if she taken anything.
    Gil: Thanks

David drew the blood then Gil and Destiny leave the coroner’s lab. Destiny puts the pregnancy test in the back pocket of her jeans. Destiny then pulls her shirt down over it. Once at the DNA lab Greg runs the blood run away.

Greg: The only thing in her systems is the recommend dose of Advil cold and sinus.

Just then Warrick and Nick comes run into the DNA lab and Over to Destiny and Gil. The two of them catch their breath before specking at the sometime.

Nick and Warrick: We just talk to Dr. Robbins Anna was having an Asthma attack which is the cause of her death.
    Gil: I find an inhaler on the night stand, and the trash can from her room was Miss. Ann must have went out to empty her trash can in the dumpster and had the asthma attack when stand on the edges of the dumpster throw her trash out.
    Destiny: And since she left her inhaler in her dorm room, she had no way to stop the attack.
    Nick: Dr. Robbins also said Anna had a fever of 103. 9 at the time of her death.
    Greg: Which tells us why she had Advil cold and sinus in her system.
    Gil: Destiny Let go tell Mr and Mrs Lucy how they daughter die.

Gil and Destiny head to the wait area and as soon as the Lucy see them they run up to them. Gil put to his office and the four head to Gil office and Mr and Mrs Lucy take a set in front of Gil desk and Gil takes a set behind his desk Destiny set on the edge of the desk.

Destiny: Did Anna tell you she was sick when she talk to you on Saturday?
    Mrs. Lucy: Yeah, Anna said that she had a really bad head and chest cold.
    Gil: This is what we believe happed, her trash can was full so she take to the dumpster behind her dorm to empty it and as she was stand on the edge of the dumpster she had an asthma attack.
    Mr. Lucy: Why did she not use her inhaler?
    Destiny: Because she left it on the night stand in her dorm room.
    Mrs. Lucy: (crying) Did she have a fever when she went out to empty her trash can.
    Destiny: Yes, Anna had a fever of 103.9.
    Mr. Lucy: What did, the coroner say was the case of her death?
    Gil: An asthma attack.
    Mr and Mrs. Lucy: Thanks for find her body and tells us how she dead.

With that Mr and Mrs. Lucy’s walk of Grissom office and leaves the lab. Destiny looks at Grissom and he look at her.

Gil: Destiny, what is it?
    Destiny: Can I take the rest of the shift off, I’m really tire and have morning sickness really bad?
    Gil: Sure go home.

With that Destiny goes to the locker room and gets her purse and her car key out of her purse then she heads home and goes to sleep.

4. MacsGirlMel

interesting, I'm glad you're doing a sequel :)

5. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for chapter one and two.

* There is also in my vision of CSI Las Vegas There is a Three-Lady CSI. They are Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle and Destiny Kupp - Kessler ( Two last names), she only went by Destiny Kessler. I made the name of the school staffs and the students up!
    Part one: Burked ( Not the same as the one show on tv.)
    It only the second week of school for the 2001-2002 school year and there has already been a 404-Unknown Trouble, 416 -Fight, 419 -Dead Body ( Possibly 420 homicide), 446 -Narcotics. At Boulder City High School. Gil team walks through main doors off the school carrying their kits and over to the doors of the office, which is where Jim Brass is stand talking to principal Woodstone and Vice principal Lily.

Jim: Principal Woodstone and Vice Principal Lily, The man that is now standing on my left is CSI Gil Grissom and starting from his right to his left is Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown.
    Gil: Where in the school did the crime happen at?
    Jim: In the student active room and the gymnasiums, which is by the gym at the back of the school. Dr. Robbins and David are already in the student active room take the victim body temperatures.
    Gil: Ok, Team lets head to the student active room and gymnasium. Also, leave Brass to finish talk to Principal Woodstone and Vice Principal Lily.

Gil and the rest of the CSI head to the back of the school and there get to the door of the student active room and see detective Lockwood talking to a group of cheerleading in the hallway between the gymnasium and the active room.

Detective Lockwood: The men that just walk up on my right is CSI Gil Grissom and started from his right to his left is Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown. One of the CSI, might needs to take to each one of you about what you all saw when you walk out of the Aux gymnasium to go head home for the night.

Detective Lockwood went back to talk to the cheerleading and Gil and his team walks over to the other side of the hallway. Gil looks at his team before tell them whom he wants where.

Sarah: Isn’t this where Ellie Brass and Dakota Kupp goes to school?
    Destiny: They graduation in June, but yeah they went to Boulder City High School.
    Gil: Sara, Catherine and Destiny I want you in the gym. Nick, Warrick you are with me in the active room.

The CSI breaks into the two groups and goes into the rooms. When they get into the active room and the gym they see ten bodies laying on the floor and there was no sign of blood any where or smell of any cleaners. And they also is no sign of entering or exit wounds on the bodies. They take pictures of the crime scene and then collect the evidence which was only hairs and the pom-pom. What made it worse was what detective Lockwood told them the cheerleading told him they walk into the main gym to see all five girls and five boys pass out and hit the ground by themselves. When they get back to the lab Greg walks over to them and head each of them, the toxic report, which says all twenty victims die of a cocaine over dose.

Part Two: Chaos Theory ( Similar cases but different story line give more insight on the characters.)

October 1, 2001 on a Monday evening, Destiny rolls over in bed and sees David laying next to her. She set up and look at the clock and see it only 7:30 and David nor her needs to be up from they nap to nine p.m. She starts to lays back down but as soon as she put her head down on the pillow, she can feel the vegetable stir fry she ate for dinner trying to come back up. She gets up and runs to the bathroom door that connects the bathroom and her room together. She close the door and kneels down in front of the toilet and start to bring up her dinner. She just finishes getting sick when the hallway door to the bathroom opens up and her sister Dakota walks into the bathroom. Dakota walks over to the sink and grabs her toothbrush off the sink counter then looks at her sister.

Destiny: Have you heard off knocking before enter the bathroom when the doors are closed?
    Dakota: I have to get ready for my date?
    Destiny: So I do not walk in on you!
    Dakota: You are not sick to your stomach again are you, because if you are its the fourth day in a row?
    Destiny: Yeah
    Dakota: You so have the flu Sis!
    Destiny: No, I do not!
    Dakota: Yeah you do just faces it!

Destiny grabs her sister right hand and put it on her forehead and hold it there for a minute, before Dakota pulls her hand free form her sister grip and off her forehead.

Destiny: See I do not even have a fever!
    Dakota: You do feel clammy though Sis!
    Destiny: Just finish getting ready in your bedroom please.
    Dakota: Ok, Sis

After Dakota has walked out of the bathroom and closes the door, Destiny slowly gets up off the floor and walks over to the sink and brush her tooth and mouth to get the taste of vomiting out of her mouth. She then heads back into David and her bedroom and over to the closet. She pulls out a pair of Jeans she just bought two days ago and the blouse she bought the same day. She lays them on her side of the bed then goes over to her dresser and opens up the top drawer and grabs a pair of socks, underwear and a bra then throws them onto the bed with the Jeans and blouse. She is zip her jeans up when David wakes up and looks at her. He grabs her arms and pulls her back into bed.

Destiny: What are you doing David I am trying to get dress?
    David: It not time to get ready for work yet baby!
    Destiny: I need to run to the store and pick a few thinks up before work.
    David: Maybe you should stay home again tonight you not look so good honey!
    Destiny: I’m fine, beside I hate miss work.
    David: Fine, but swing by the coroner’s lab sometime tonight to visit with me and so I can see how you are holding up!
    Destiny: Ok, David.

David let Destiny up from the bed and she finishes getting dress, then heads toward the front door grab her purse and car keys on the way. She gets to the door and puts her shoes and coat on and then heads out the door. Meanwhile, at the Willows house Catherine help Lindsey with her science homework. Catherine knows Lindsey does not want her to go into work that night. Lindsey misses her mom and wants to spent time with her. Catherine is a little worry about Lindsey most ten year olds would be happy for their mom to work nights and have a job that takes so much time. But all Lindsey wanted the last eight days now is her mom, normally on the night Eddie come over to watch her Lindsey glad when it time for her mom to go to work but not tonight. Lindsey answers the last questions and closes her textbook.

Catherine: Linds, go put you PJ on so you are already dress for bed when your Dad gets here.
    Lindsey: No, I’m ten I do not have to get into my PJ at eight p.m. Beside I don’t want Dad to watch me tonight. Can you stay home or call Grandma to come over?
    Catherine: I can’t stay home tonight you know that Lindsey and Lily get a date with Sam tonight.
    Lindsey: Fine

Lindsey grabs her book bag and science stuff and runs upstairs and into her bedroom slam the door closed behind her. Catherine wonder if she should go and try talking to Lindsey but decide not to. Since Eddie has just let himself into the house.

Catherine: Hi Eddie, just to let you know Lindsey really grump tonight.
    Eddie: Could she be getting sick, you know the chickenpox is going around her school?
    Catherine: I do not think so, I check to see if she had a fever a half hour ago and she was normal.
    Eddie: I know you want to get into work early tonight so go head a leave, I will call you if Lindsey does start to run a fever and I notice she has a rash anywhere.
    Catherine: Ok, thank Eddie.

Catherine leaves for work and Eddie heads upstairs to see if Lindsey would talk to him about what is bothering her. Meanwhile Sara, Nick, Warrick and Destiny are all at Walmarts get some last minute shopping done before having to go into work. Sara starts head down the alley that the female Items are in and finds Destiny looking at the home pregnancy test. Sara grabs a box of Tampax and a bag of Always Maxi Pads and put then into her cart then heads over to Destiny and stop next to her and taps her best friend on the shoulder.

Destiny: What?
    Sara: Don’t bite my head off just wanting to ask how you are feel tonight since you called in sick to work yesterday?
    Destiny: Sorry Sara, I’m just have not been myself the last few weeks is all.
    Sara: You still have not started you period?
    Destiny: No and it been five and half week now. I should have started by now seen that I was on the pill.
    Sara: You have not started taking the pill again have you?
    Destiny: No, I been holding off since my period never started .
    Sara: Have you told David that you could be pregnant yet?
    Destiny: No, But my sister keeps tell me I have the flu, because I have been throwing up for the last four days now.
    Sara: Do you have a fever?
    Destiny: No, but we should get going or we will be late for work.

Destiny grabs a Clearblue home pregnancy test and both her and Sara go to the check out line to pay for the items they are buying. When they get into line both of them, see Nick and Warrick walk out of the store. When Sara and Destiny get to work, their head to the locker room to grab their kits and to put their gun belts on and then rehook their pager and cellphone onto their pants. When they walk into the locker room, they see Greg set on the bench tying his shoes and he listens to Green day on his portable C.D. player and since it Greg the volume is so loud that Sara and Destiny can hear the music to. Destiny walks up to the bench and pick up the portable C.D. player and turns the volume down. Then she heads over to her locker and open it open she set her purse on the bench then puts her gun belt on. Then puts her gun into the holder. She grabs her cellphone and pager into their holders, then hook both holders onto her pants. Destiny and Sara then grab their ID out of their purse and hooks then onto their pants too. Greg then takes the time to tickle both Sara and Destiny sides. Destiny swing around and knock her purse off the bench and everything slips out of her purse. Sara see the Clearblue pregnancy test and kick the test behind her before Greg could see it, because she know Destiny not ready for Greg to know she could be pregnant or anyone else form the lab to know yet. Greg was to busy stare at the cough drops and Tylenol.

Destiny: What the hell were you thinking Greg?
    Greg: Do not bite my head off Destiny, I just wanting to know who turn my C.D. player volume down?
    Destiny: I did it was too loud and I have a headache.
    Greg: Ok, I leave the two of you alone now.

Greg walks out of the locker room and Destiny starts to bent down to pick her stuff up, but get light head and starts to stumble backwards. Sara grabs Destiny arm and help her over to the bench. Destiny set down on the bench and Sara put everything that fall out of the Destiny purse back in the purse for her best friend. Just then Gil comes up to the Locker room door and gives both Sara and Destiny a look that says he is mad at them for miss case assignments. Destiny looks at Grissom then take her purse from Sara.

Sara: What case do we have tonight Grissom?
    Gil: A 418-Missing Person at East Las Vegas university. I need Destiny and you to colleted bullet cartridges out of the walls on the second floor.
    Destiny: Is there anyway I can start in the lab tonight Grissom?
    Gil: Why, you never want to stay in the lab?
    Destiny: I am still not feeling so good and I am light head right this second.
    Gil: Ok, Sara head out to the scene and get to work. Destiny go join Catherine in the wait area and talk to Anna Lucy Parents.

Gil and Sara leave the locker room and head out to the SUV and head to the crime scene. Destiny put a cough drop in her mouth because her throat is scratchy from throwing up for four days in a row. She then puts her purse on her shoulder and heads to the wait area and talk to the parent of the miss girl with Catherine. As she walks up to Catherine, she sees that Catherine is on her cellphone and she has a look of shock on her face. Destiny’s stop next to Catherine and waits for her to get off the phone. A minute later Catherine flips her cellphone closed and Looks at Destiny.

Catherine: Lindsey started her period for the first time today!
    Destiny: At home or School?
    Catherine: At home right after I left for work.
    Destiny: Do you need to go home and be with Lindsey?
    Catherine: Yeah if you are up to talk to the parents of Anna on your own?
    Destiny: I will be fine. Go home It’s more imported for you to be there for Lindsey.
    Catherine thanks.

Catherine leaves the lab and head home to be with Lindsey. Destiny talks to the Anna parents and writes down what they told her, but was not taking in what either parent was saying. An hour and half later Destiny walks into the coroner’s lab and over to David holding the clearblue pregnancy test in her left hand. David is taking pictures of Anna Lucy body which Warrick found a half hour ago in the dumpster behind her dorm.

David: Honey what up?
    Destiny: I’m five and half weeks pregnant that what up David!
    David: You having a baby?
    Destiny: I’m having our baby David!

Just then Dr. Robbins walks into the lab and sees Destiny holding the pregnancy test and the big grin on David face. He walks up beside Destiny and she shows him the test and Dr. Robbins gets a big grin on his face too.

Dr. Robbins: ( Gil walks into the lab.) So our David going to be a dad and you are going to be a mom?
    Destiny: Yeah, I am five and half weeks pregnant, but can you keep it quiet and not tell anyone else to I have made it past four month.
    David, Dr. Robbins and Gil: Sure no problem Destiny!
    Gil: Can you tell me the cause of death?
    David: Not sure there are no bullet wounds are trauma of any type, I can take a blood sample and sent it to Greg so he can run a toxic scan on it and see if she took anything.

David drew the blood then Gil and Destiny leave the coroner’s lab. Destiny puts the pregnancy test in the back pocket of her jeans, she then pulls her shirt down over it. Once at the DNA lab Greg runs the blood run away.

Greg: The only thing in her systems is the recommend dose of Advil cold and sinus.

Just then Warrick and Nick come run into the DNA lab and Over to Destiny and Gil. The two of them catch their breath before specking at the sometime.

Nick and Warrick: We just talk to Dr. Robbins Anna was having an Asthma attack which is the cause of her death.
    Gil: I find an inhaler on the night stand, and the trash can from her room was Miss. Ann must have gone outside to empty her trash can in the dumpster and had an asthma attack when she was stand on the edges of the dumpster throw her trash out.
    Destiny: And since she left her inhaler in her dorm room, she had no way to stop the attack.
    Nick: Dr. Robbins also said Anna had a fever of 103. 9 at the time of her death.
    Greg: Which tells us why she had Advil cold and sinus in her system.
    Gil: Destiny Let go tell Mr. and Mrs. Lucy how they daughter dead.

Gil and Destiny head to the wait area and as soon as the Lucy see them they run up to them. Gil points to his office and the four head to Gil office and Mr. and Mrs Lucy take a set in front of Gil desk and Gil takes a set behind his desk Destiny set on the edge of Gil, desk.

Destiny: Did Anna tell you she was sick when she talk to you on Saturday?
    Mrs. Lucy: Yeah, Anna said that she had a really bad head and chest cold.
    Gil: This is what we believe happened, her trash can was full so she took it to the dumpster outside behind her dorm to empty it. She was standing on the edge of the dumpster and she having an asthma attack.
    Mr. Lucy: Why did she not use her inhaler?
    Destiny: Because she left her inhaler on the night stand in her dorm room.
    Mrs. Lucy: (Crying) Did she having a fever when she went out to empty her trash can.
    Destiny: Yes, Anna had a fever of 103.9.
    Mr. Lucy: What did, the coroner say was the case of her death?
    Gil: An asthma attack.
    Mr. and Mrs. Lucy: Thanks for find her body and tells us how she dead.

With that Mr. and Mrs. Lucy’s walk of Grissom office and leaves the lab. Destiny looks at Grissom and he looks at her.

Gil: Destiny, what is it?
    Destiny: Can I take the rest of the shift off I’m really tire. I also have Morning sicknesses really bad?
    Gil: Sure go home.

With that Destiny goes to the locker room and gets her purse and her car key out of her purse, she then heads out to the parking lot and gets into her car and drives home. Once at home she goes right into her bedroom. She change back into her PJ and get into bed and she goes right to sleep.

6. sarahSidle1981

Part Three: Overloaded
    Catherine, Warrick, Sara, Nick and Destiny are walking up the steps of the Sunridge mental hospital, Because Jim Brass called them there on a 419 (dead body)/ possibly 420 (homicide). They get to the doors and Jim Brass lets them in. As soon as all five of them entry the hospital they could smell the heavy smell of Iron and copper in the air along with disinfection. The CSI fellow Jim to the active room, were the bodies are.

Catherine: Jim, do you have any idea who could have killed the three victims?
    Jim: No, it was after visit hours ended so the only ones here were the patients, nurses and Doctors.
    Nick: Could one or more of the patients have killed the three nurses?
    Jim: No, it after lights out and the patients are all lock in their rooms for the night.
    Warrick: Why do the nurses lock them in their bedrooms at night?
    Jim: So they can not leave the hospital at night.
    Sara: They do have bathrooms in they room right?
    Jim: Yes each room has it own bathroom.

As they get closes to the room the Iron and Copper smell increase. The close they get the scene the more the smell starts to bother Destiny stomach and she can start to taste bile in her mouth. Sara looks over at Destiny and sees she turn a light shade of green. Sara walks over to Destiny side and whisper into her left ear.

Sara: Dest ( Short for Destiny) Are you all right are do you need be to cover for you can go outside and get some fresh air?

Destiny looks around then puts her left hand over her mouth and points in the direction of the exits.

Sara: Go, I tell Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Jim you had to run across the street to use the restroom really fast.

Destiny’s tun around and runs toward the door of the build and over to the trash can outside the metal hospital and starts throw up. Meanwhile inside the build Jim Brass has just let Warrick, Nick, Sara and Catherine into the active room and notices that Destiny is misses.

Jim: Ok, any of you know where Destiny is, she was right behind me a few minutes ago?
    Sara: Yeah, She run across the street to use the bathroom really fast.
    Jim: Again that happened yesterday night too. Why did she not use the restroom at the crime lab before coming to the crime scene?
    Sara: Because she did not have to use the restroom then.
    Catherine: Sara came on does Destiny’s have a secret that Gil and you know about and are the two of you cover for her?
    Sara: She just had to use the bathroom is all.
    Jim: Ok, the four of you get to work take pictures of the scene and process it. I am sure if Sara say Destiny needs to use the restroom, that all that going on.

Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Sara look around the active room. They see three nurses laying dead on the floor and each nurse is laying in a pool of there own blood. AS Sara is swabbing up samples of the blood pools around each body she is starting to worry because Destiny has not come back yet and it has now been several minutes. Jim walks up next to Sara and kneels down next to her. Sara looks over and Jim and can tell he wants to know what is take Destiny so long.

Jim: Sara, can you go and see how much longer she going to be use the restroom?
    Sara: Sure Brass.

Sara stands up then takes her gloves off. She then walks out of the active room and down the hallway to the exits. She open the door and see her best friend set on the side walk with her head between her knees. Sara walks up to her and takes a seat next to Destiny.

Sara: Brass wants to know how much longer you are going to be?
    Destiny: I can go back in there, the smell is bother me too much, I just going to head back to the lab and clock out then go home.
    Sara: Her take my car since we need the crime lab SUV to take the evidence back to the lab.
    Destiny: Thanks Sara, but how will you get home in the morning?
    Sara: Do not worry about it Dest. I will ask David or one of the other co-works if they can give me a ride home.
    Destiny: Ok, I am sure David will give you a ride if you tell that you let me use you car to go home because I have really bad morning sickness.
    Sara: I will tell Brass that you not feeling good and had to go home sick.
    Destiny: Thanks.

Sara and Destiny stand up and Sara hands Destiny her car key. Sara watches as Destiny walk to her car and gets in then drive out of the Sunridge mental hospital parking lot, at the sometime the coroner van pulls into the Sunridge mental hospital parking lot and pulls up in front of the main door. David put the van into park and turns it off. He then gets out of the van and closes the door. David walks over to Sara and gives her a worry look.

David: Sara way was Destiny’s leaving the scene in your car?
    Sara: David She fine do not worry, I let her take my car so she could go back to the lab and clock out then go home.
    David: Way is she going home?
    Sara: The smell bother her to much as cause her morning sickness to act up.
    David: Ok, Do you need a ride home in the morning?
    Sara: Yeah, can you give me one?
    David: Yeah.

Two hours later Warrick, Nick, Sara and Catherine are back out the lab . Catherine, warrick and Nick are check tape for fingerprints on the wrench, knife and pipe that were laying near the three dead nurses. Catherine get prints on the knife so she tape life them. Sara is in the fingerprint lab running the prints they lift out the crime scene. At the sometime she is relived she is alone in the lab because she is thinking about the metal hospital she went too visit her mom in a few months after she killed her father and she is crying. She does not want anyone to see her crying. She hears someone open the fingerprint lab door. She wipes the tears off her face, as Catherine walks into the lab.

Catherine I need you to scan these print Sara they from the knife they could be the killer prints.
    Sara: (Sniffs) Ok

Catherine hands Sara the fingerprints and Sara scans them into the computer and a few second later they have a match to ex-doctor from Sunridge mental hospital a Philips Jones. Just then Brass, walk into the lab and over to Sara and Catherine.

Sara: What do you need?
    Jim: A Philips Jones just turn himself in for committed the three murder the three nurses, do you have any evidence to prove he committed the murders?
    Sara: ( Warrick walks into the lab.) Yeah his fingerprints on a knife find out the scene.
    Warrick: ( Greg comes into the lab.) And the knife found at the scene match the stab wounds in all three victims.
    Greg: The hairs found at the scene match Philips Jones DNA.
    Jim: That I enough to hold him on all three murders, I need to get back to P.D. now.

Jim leaves the crime lab and goes back to the police stations and Nick, Warrick, Sara and Catherine go to the break room and hang out till their shift ends.

7. MacsGirlMel

poor Sara and Dest, I hope they both feel better.

8. sarahSidle1981

Part Four: Bully for You
    Destiny is staring into the mirror that on the locker room wall. At the sometime she is trying to get the pair of old jeans that she keeps in her locker to zip up, but can’t get them to zip up. Come on I have not gain that much weight you should still zip up. I can’t wear my dress pants to the crime scene at the landfill. She is so busy trying to zip her jeans and talking to herself she does not hear or see Nick, Warrick, Greg, Catherine, Gil or Sara walking into the locker room.

Greg: By the way Destiny you have been gain a lot of weighted since the last week of August, there is no way these jeans are going to zip up.
    Destiny: I did not ask for your opinion Greg, I was talking to my self.
    Gil: We all needed to be at the landfill ten minutes ago and Greg you should be in the DNA lab.
    Sara: Here Des try on my extra pair of jeans!
    Destiny: No, I get mine jeans to zip up.
    Nick: Hardly, after an hour of working the crime scene you will be saying your jeans are way too tight.
    Warrick: Destiny’s you have been gain a lot of weighted the last couple weeks and you have been eating all the time, are you keep a secret from all your co-works?
    Sara: You might want to tell them.
    Gil: It might be better if you tell them!
    Destiny: I am pregnant with David baby and I am due May 27, 2002.
    Nick: That great, so you are two and half months right?
    Destiny: Yeah.
    Catherine: You having a baby Destiny that great, I think after our shift is over, Sara, You and I should go shopping and find you some new clothing!
    Destiny: That sounds like a good idea.

Nick, Warrick, Catherine, Sara, Gil all give Destiny a big hug then they grab their kits. Then they all head out to the suv and head to the crime scene. Sara, Gil and Destiny ride in one and Nick, Catherine and Warrick ride in other one. On the way to the scene Destiny looks out the passenger seat the window as Sara drives and thinks about how much easy it going to be working a crime scene with her co-works now knows that she is pregnant. She puts her hand on her stomachs and know she did the right thing by telling them. Sara turns the suv into the entrance of the landfill. Gil, Sara and Destiny see Jim Brass talking to Warrick, Nick and Catherine. Sara pulls the suv up next to the other crime lab suv and turns it off. Then the three of them go and join Brass, Nick, Catherine and Warrick. As they walk up the Brass and the other three csi Destiny know that they have tell Brass she is Pregnant.

Jim: Destiny, If you need to take a break and walk away from all the awful smells just let me know.
    Nick: I tell Brass about you being pregnant, I could not help it.
    Destiny: It all right Nick, let just get to work.
    Jim: There is three dead cheerleads, fellow me and I show the six of you where they are and David is already check the body temperature.

They all fellow Jim Brass to the area of the landfill that is marked off in yellow crime scene tape. When they get, closes enough to the scene they all see the victim laying face down on the ground and all three of the victims are wearing their cheerleading outfits. A police office lifts the tape up and he lets the csi walk into the scene. Destiny start taking pictures of the scene.

Warrick: I do not think that the three cheerlead were killed here I think someone put them into a dumpster after they killed them.
    Gil: Could be, David which of the cheerlead have you finish with?
    David: I just finish with the three one you can handle all of the victims now Grissom.

Destiny takes the pictures of the three cheerleads face down. Then Sara, Nick and Catherine each kneel down by one of the cheerlead and flips the cheerleads over to see they cheer for Desert Pines High School.

Catherine: They all have rope burn marks on their necks. I think someone strangled.
    Sara: I am thinking they were strangled from behind because they is knee marks on all three of the victims backs and it looks like they necks were snap backwards.
    Gil: Destiny, take the film back to the lab and get it developed then head to Desert Pines High School and talk to the school principal and see if you can get a I.D. on the victims.
    Destiny: Sure, Grissom

Destiny heads out to the parking lot and gets into the suv see come to the scene in and drives back to the crime lab. She drops the film off to be developed and goes to the break room to get a drink. A hour later Greg comes into the break room and hands Destiny the developed pictures. She looks through the pictures after Greg walks out off the room and takes out a head shoot of each of the victims. Destiny and Jim Brass get to Desert Pines High school at seven o’clock in the morning and go to the office. Destiny and Jim show their I.D. to the lady at the desk.

Jim: We need to talk to the school principal!
    Lady at the desk: She is out sick but can I help you.
    Destiny: ( Show her the pictures of each girl.) Can you tell us who each of these girl are?
    Lady at the desk: Yeah the blond hair girl name is Sam Smith. The red hair girl is Katie Greene and the brown hair girl is June Thymes. They are dead right?
    Destiny: Yes, and thanks for the help.

Jim and Destiny was walking out of the school building when Destiny cellphone starts ringing. She takes her cellphone off her hip and looks at the caller I.D. and see it Gil Grissom number. She flips her cellphone open and takes the call.

Destiny: Kessler speck
    Gil: Do you have an I.D. on the girls yet because I know who killed them?
    Destiny: Yeah a Sam Smith, Katie Greene and June Thymes. Who killed them?
    Gil: The school principal Angel Hope, the reason she did it was because she was tired of these three girls bully the spacial education students that goes to the school.

Gil and Destiny hang up then she goes back to the lab and gives the pictures of each girl to Gil and he looks at the back of the pictures and see which name belong to which girl, since Destiny write the girls name on the back of the pictures. Sara, Destiny and Catherine leave the lab and goes to the mall to get Destiny some new clothing.

9. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad you updated again :) I've missed your stories.

10. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for part four

Part Four: Bully for You
    Destiny is staring into the mirror that on the locker room wall. At the sometime she is trying to get the pair of old jeans that she keeps in her locker to zip up, but can’t get them too. Come on I have not gain that much weight yet, you should still zip up. I can’t wear my dress pants to the crime scene at the landfill. She is so busy trying to zip up her jeans and talking to herself she does not hear or see Nick, Warrick, Greg, Catherine, Gil or Sara walking into the locker room.

Greg: By the way Destiny you have been gaining a lot of weighted since the last week of August, there is no way these jeans are going to zip up.
    Destiny: I did not ask for your opinion Greg, I was talking to my self.
    Gil: We all needed to be at the landfill ten minutes ago and Greg you should be in the DNA lab.
    Sara: Here Des, try on my extra pair of jeans!
    Destiny: No, I get mine jeans to zip up.
    Nick: Hardly, after an hour of working the crime scene you will be saying your jeans are way too tight.
    Warrick: Destiny’s you have been gain a lot of weighted the last couple weeks and you have been eating all the time, are you keep a secret from all your co-works?
    Sara: You might want to tell them.
    Gil: It might be better if you tell your co-works, for safety reason and all!
    Destiny: I am pregnant with David baby and I am due May 27, 2002.
    Nick: That great, so you are two and half months right?
    Destiny: Yeah.
    Catherine: You having a baby Destiny that great, I think after our shift is over, Sara, You and I should go shopping and find you some new clothing!
    Destiny: That sounds like a good idea.

Nick, Warrick, Catherine, Sara, Gil all give Destiny a big hug then they grab their kits. They all head out to the suv and head to the crime scene. Sara, Gil and Destiny ride in one and Nick, Catherine and Warrick ride in the other one. On the way to the scene Destiny looks out the passenger seat window as Sara drives and thinks about how much easy it going to be working a crime scene with her co-works now knowing that she is pregnant. She puts her hand on her stomachs and knows she did the right thing by telling them. Sara turns the suv into the entrance of the landfill. Gil, Sara and Destiny see Jim Brass talking to Warrick, Nick and Catherine. Sara pulls the suv up next to the other crime lab suv and turns it off. Then the three of them go and join Brass, Nick, Catherine and Warrick. As they walk up the Brass and the other three csi Destiny’s know that they have told Brass, she is Pregnant.

Jim: Destiny, If you need to take a break and walk away from all the awful smells just let me know.
    Nick: I tell Brass about you being pregnant, I could not help it.
    Destiny: It all right Nick, let just get to work.
    Jim: There is three dead cheerleads, fellow me and I will show the six of you where they are and also David is already check the body temperature.

They all fellow Jim Brass to the area of the landfill that is marked off in yellow crime scene tape. When they get, closes enough to the scene they all see the victim laying face down on the ground and all three of the victims are wearing their cheerleading outfits. A police office lifts the tape up and he lets the csi walk into the scene. Destiny start taking pictures of the scene.

Warrick: I do not think that the three cheerlead were killed here I think someone put them into a dumpster after they killed them.
    Gil: Could be, David which of the cheerlead have you finish with?
    David: I just finish with the three one you can handle all of the victims now Grissom.

Destiny takes the pictures of the three cheerleads face down. Then Sara, Nick and Catherine each kneel down by one of the cheerlead and flips the cheerleads over to see they cheer for Desert Pines High School.

Catherine: They all have rope burn marks on their necks. I think someone strangled them.
    Sara: I am thinking they were strangled from behind because they are knee marks on all three of the victims backs and it looks like they necks were snap backwards.
    Gil: Destiny, take the film back to the lab and get it developed then head to Desert Pines High School and talk to the school principal and see if you can get a I.D. on the victims.
    Destiny: Sure, Grissom

Destiny heads out to the parking lot and gets into the suv that she coming to the scene in and drives back to the crime lab. She drops the film off to be developed and goes into the break room to get a drink. A hour later Greg comes into the break room and hands Destiny the developed pictures. She looks through the pictures after Greg walks out off the room and takes out a head shoot of each of the victims. Destiny and Jim Brass get to Desert Pines High school at seven o’clock in the morning and go to the office. Destiny and Jim show their I.D. to the lady at the desk.

Jim: We need to talk to the school principal!
    Lady at the desk: She is out sick but can I help you.
    Destiny: ( Show her the pictures of each girl.) Can you tell us who each of these girls are?
    Lady at the desk: Yeah the blond hair girl name is Sam Smith. The red hair girl is Katie Greene and the brown hair girl is June Thymes. They are dead right?
    Destiny: Yes, and thanks for the help.

Jim and Destiny were walking out of the school building when Destiny cellphone starts ringing. She takes her cellphone off her hip and looks at the caller I.D. and sees its Gil Grissom number. She flips her cellphone open and takes the call.

Destiny: Kessler speck
    Gil: Do you have an I.D. on the girls yet because I know who killed them?
    Destiny: Yeah a Sam Smith, Katie Greene and June Thymes. Who killed them?
    Gil: The school principal Angel Hope, the reason she did it was because she was tired of these three girls bully the spacial education students that goes to the school.

Gil and Destiny hang up then she goes back to the lab and gives the pictures of each girl to Gil and he looks at the back of the pictures and sees which name belongs to which girl, since Destiny’s write the girls name on the back of the pictures. Sara, Destiny and Catherine leave the lab and go to the mall to get Destiny some new clothing.

11. MacsGirlMel

You just posted that...is it the updated and corrected version? Just curious.

12. sarahSidle1981

Sorry I forget to types correct spelling and grammar at the top.

13. sarahSidle1981

Part Five: Scuba Doobie-Doo Part one!
    It’s a Saturday afternoon and Sara, Gil, Nick, Warrick and Catherine are at Destiny and David house helping them fix up the upstairs Bedroom and bathroom for Destiny sister Dakota Kupp and also to repaint Dakota old downstairs bedrooms and to make it into a nursery for the baby. Dakota and Destiny are play Uno with Lindsey on the living room floor. As Sara, Gil and Catherine are working on the downstairs bedroom and Nick, Warrick and David are working upstairs. Lindsey puts a red one onto the pile of cards and say Uno. She then looks over at Dakota.

Lindsey: I know way Destiny Playing with me because she not allowed to paint because of smell is bad for the baby, that she is carrying. But way are you not helping to paint your new bedroom Dakota and the upstairs bathroom?
    Dakota: I am wear out from going to college and training gymnastic every day this work and I also still have a gymnastics practice this evening that is four hours long.
    Lindsey: If you are so tire way don’t you skip going to your second gymnastics practice?
    Dakota: Because I am an elite gymnast and I have a meet coming up in January that is a trial meet for the American cup.
    Lindsey: Are you using the routines that you did at the world championship in September, because you have them down cold and could do them in your sleep?
    Dakota: No, I am working on new routines for all the events.
    Lindsey: Way?
    Dakota: Because I had to make them more difficultly, so the routines will work with the new code of points.
    Lindsey: Do you want to make the Olympic team?
    Dakota: Yeah, I wanting to try out for the 2000 Olympic team, but I was a year two young. So I am going to keep training for the 2004 Olympic. Sis, your pager is vibrating.

Destiny and all the other csi and David picks up their pagers and they look to see who is Pager them. They all see that it’s the lab that is pagers them at the sometime Gil Grissom cellphone rings. He takes his cellphone off his hip and answers it.

Gil: Grissom here
    Sheriff Antwater: Grissom I have pagers, your whole team along with you plus called you.
    Gil: Notices that what going on?
    Sheriff Antwater : 425 (Suspicious Situation) 419 (Dead Body) or 420 (Homicide) at the YMCA a group of 40 Girl Scout that lean to scuba drive was find dead.
    Gil: Mine team and I are on are way Sheriff.

Gil flips his closes and puts back onto his and looks up to see Nick, Catherine, Sara, Warrick and Destiny look at him. Along with Lindsey and Dakota looking at him.

Catherine: So what does the lab need?
    Gil: A 425 (Suspicious Situation) 419 (Dead Body) or 420 (Homicide) at the YMCA a group of 40 Girl Scout that lean to scuba drive was find dead.
    Lindsey: Mom, who is going to watch me, since grandma out of town and dad has to work today?
    Catherine: Dakota, I hate to ask you this, but can you watch her for me.
    Lindsey: But she has gymnastic practice this afternoon.
    Dakota: It’s fine I can watch Lindsey. There is a open gym today at the club, that I training out.
    Lindsey: Cool, But do not have any work cloth to wear.
    Dakota: I have a leotard and a pair of matching workout short that will fit you Linds.
    Lindsey: Cool.
    Catherine: Thanks Dakota and Lindsey, be on your best behavior for her.
    Lindsey: Yes mom!

David walks into downstairs bed that Sara, Gil and Catherine were working in and he closes up the paint cans. Then he puts his arm around Destiny and kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back.

David: We should get going.
    Gil: David, is right we should get going.

Sara, Destiny, Warrick, Catherine, Nick, David and Gil head outsides and get into their cars. Gil heads to the lab and picks up one of the crime labs suv and the rest them head to the crime scene. Meanwhile, at the Kessler, Kupp and Phillips house, Dakota is getting the leotard and workout shorts out for Lindsey. Lindsey is watching as Dakota goes through the box that the leotard and short is in. Lindsey notices as she going through the boxes she is crying, but trying to hide it. Dakota walks up to her and she takes the sleeve less sparkle purple leotard and shorts from her.

Lindsey: Is something wrong?
    Dakota: Nothing!
    Lindsey: I might only be ten- year- old, but I know when something is bothering someone!
    Dakota: It nothing!
    Lindsey: If it nothing you would not be crying!
    Dakota: There is a picture of me with my old gymnastics teammate at the last meet I was in with them in the box is all.
    Lindsey: Can I see the picture?
    Dakota: Sure.

Dakota walks back over to the box and takes the pictures out and hands it to Lindsey. Dakota then sets down next to Lindsey on the floor and the two of them looks at the picture together. Lindsey sees that Dakota looks about five- years younger in the pictures.

Lindsey: How old were you in this picture?
    Dakota: I was eleven years old.
    Lindsey: Your teammate and you were wear the long sleeve leotard that matches the one you just hand me.
    Dakota: Yeah, that picture was taking right, before the US classical meet start.
    Lindsey: Way was that you last meet with that team?
    Dakota: Because my dad and I move from Texas to San Franciscan, CA a week after the meet.
    Dakota: Because my teachers at the school I was going to figure out that my father was sexual abuse me. So my dad needed too, makes sure we were live in another state and I was going to a new school for the new school year.
    Lindsey: You should have told your coach!
    Dakota: I want to, but my dad say he would kill me If I tell any one so I keep it a secret till I was Fifteen the I tell my half -Sisters Destiny and Daniella what are father was doing to me and they let me know he did the something to them that way they had starting stay and the Mr. and Mrs. Stroke.
    Lindsey: So that way you are living with Destiny now?
    Dakota: Yeah, But lets talk about something that more happy. What did you asks Santa to bring your for Christmas?
    Lindsey: I ask my mom for a laptop, CD, TV and DVD player, Portable CD player, DVD. What did you ask for?
    Dakota: New Bailie Grips Women's Uneven Bar Hook & Loop, Medi Quick Disposable Ice, Trainer's Tape, Medi Pre-Tape Wrap, Hand-e-Balm, Tuff - Skin, gym bag, CD, notebooks. We need to get going now!
    Lindsey: Ok, let go!

Across town Destiny and David, Sara, Nick, Warrick and Catherine pull their cars into the parking lot of the YMCA . The five csi park and turn they cars off then grab they kit and cameras out of their backseat and walk up to the building to met Jim Brass. Jim lets them into the building and they follow him to the swim pool.

Jim: Dr. Robbins is already here David.
    David: Ok

Once they get to the swim pool, David joins Dr. Robbins in check body temperatures. The csi start taking pictures of the scene. Gil show up to the scene right as his team start to process the scene and Dr. Robbins and David had finishes with the bodies. He sees David walk over to Destiny and tap her shoulder. She looks at her boyfriend and he sees tears run down her face.

David: I am going to help load the bodies up then head back to the lab with Dr. Robbins.
    Destiny: No stay here!
    David: I can’t
    Destiny: but I need you.
    Gil: Destiny, take everyone film back to the lab, then go talk to Dr. Robbins and David to see what they can tell you about the bodies and also take a look at the Scuba drive equipments that the victims are wearing.
    Destiny: Ok
    Sara: I go back to the lab with Destiny and help her.
    Gil: That fine, I check in with the two of you when I get back to the lab.

Sara and Destiny collect the film and then David, Destiny and Sara head out to the parking lot. David gets into the van and then both Sara and Destiny gets into their car and head back to the lab. Meanwhile, inside the YMCA Catherine has find several guns hide inside the equipment cabinet. She takes pictures of the guns then bag them. She then dusts the cabinet for paints but does not get any. Nick is looking around the edge of the shallower end of the pool and Warrick is looking around the deep end. Nick sees a ruby ring laying on the bottom of the pool and Warrick sees a necklace on the bottom of the pool. Both of them take their shirts off and get into the pool and swim to the bottom and pick the items up. Catherine, Gil and Brass walks over to the pool as Nick and Warrick are getting out of the water.

Gil: What do the two of you have?
    Nick: I found and Ruby ring. On the inside bend of the ring it has KC loves Kaylee.
    Warrick: A locket and on the back it says, you will always be in our hearts Joliet. Love your grandpa and grandma Kent.
    Gil: Bag both of the ring and locket then go dry off and put some dry clothing on. I do not need either of you to catch a cold. Catherine, go out to their cars and get them both a pair of coveralls out of the suv.
    Catherine: Sure, Grissom.

Meanwhile both Sara and Destiny are looking at the Scuba equipment, but since the victims all fall into the pool after being shot if there was any evidence it was be washes off. They were about to give up and go back to the crime scene since Dr. Robbins has nothing for them yet either. When Destiny Sees a hair that does not belong to any of the victims and its heck to a bracelet one of the teenage girls was wearing. She grabs a pair of tweezers and careful takes the hair off the bracelet and sees that the hair stills has it root tag attached
    Destiny: I am going to takes this hair to Greg in DNA and have him run a DNA profile on it.
    Sara: OK.

Destiny runs out of the evidence room after she put the hair into a bag and is now running towards the DNA lab on the way she is not pay much attention to who is in the hallway and run into Ecklie of all people to run into it had to be him, she can tell right away he is mad at her for running into him. But does not care. She starts run towards the DNA lab again. Ecklie runs up to her and grabs her left arm since she has evidence in her right hand.

Ecklie: (Yell) What are you thinking not watch where you are going, you could have hurt someone or hurt you or your unborn baby?
    Destiny: Sorry, it just this hair and it root tag the only evidence it the case of fifty murder girl scout that were learn to Scuba drive and I need to get it to DNA right away.
    Ecklie: Go, I forgive you just this once.

Destiny runs into the DNA lab and see Greg is not there. She set the bag hair on the lab counter and takes her cellphone off her hip and calls Greg cellphone.

To be continue! :confused:

14. MacsGirlMel

oooh shirtlessness, yummy :) lolol

15. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

Part Five: Scuba Doobie-Doo Part one!
    It’s a Saturday afternoon and Sara, Gil, Nick, Warrick and Catherine are at Destiny and David house helping them fix up the upstairs Bedroom and bathroom for Destiny sister Dakota Kupp and also to repaint Dakota old downstairs bedroom and to make it into a nursery for the baby. Dakota and Destiny are play Uno with Lindsey on the living room floor. As Sara, Gil and Catherine are working on the downstairs bedroom and Nick, Warrick and David are working on the upstairs. Lindsey puts a red one onto the pile of cards and say Uno. She then looks over at Dakota.

Lindsey: I know way Destiny is Playing with me because she not allowed to paint because of smell is bad for the baby, that she is carrying. But way are you not helping to paint your new bedroom Dakota and the upstairs bathroom?
    Dakota: I am wear out from going to college and training gymnastic every day this work and I also I still have gymnastics practice this evening that is four hours long.
    Lindsey: If you are so tire way don’t you skip going to your second gymnastics practice?
    Dakota: Because I am an elite gymnast and I have a meet coming up in January that is a trial meet for the American cup.
    Lindsey: Are you using the routines that you did at the world championship in September, because you have them down cold and could do them in your sleep?
    Dakota: No, I am working on new routines for all the events.
    Dakota: Because I had to make them more difficultly, so the routines will work with the new code of points.
    Lindsey: Do you want to make the Olympic team?
    Dakota: Yeah, I wanting to try out for the 2000 Olympic team, but I was a year two young. So I am going to keep training for the 2004 Olympic. Sis, your pager is vibrating.

Destiny and all the other csi and David picks up their pagers and they look to see who is Pager them. They all see it’s the lab that is pagers’ all of them, at the sometime Gil Grissom cellphone rings. He takes his cellphone off his hip and answers it.

Gil: Grissom here
    Sheriff Antwater: Grissom I have pagers, your whole team along with you plus called you.
    Gil: Notices that what going on?
    Sheriff Antwater : 425 (Suspicious Situation) 419 (Dead Body) or 420 (Homicide) at the YMCA a group of 40 Girl Scout that was lean to scuba drive was found dead.
    Gil: Mine team and I are on are way Sheriff.

Gil flips his cellphone closes and puts it back onto his hip. He looks up to see Nick, Catherine, Sara, Warrick and Destiny look at him. He also sees Lindsey and Dakota looking at him.

Catherine: So what does the lab need?
    Gil: A 425 (Suspicious Situation) 419 (Dead Body) or 420 (Homicide) at the YMCA . A group of 40 Girl Scout that was lean to scuba drive was found dead.
    Lindsey: Mom, who is going to watch me, since grandma is out of town and dad has to work today?
    Catherine: Dakota, I hate to ask you this, but can you watch her for me.
    Lindsey: But she has gymnastic practice this afternoon.
    Dakota: It’s fine I can watch Lindsey. There is an open gym today at the club, that I training out.
    Lindsey: Cool, But do not have any workout cloth to wear.
    Dakota: I have a leotard and a pair of matching workout short that will fit you Linds.
    Lindsey: Cool.
    Catherine: Thanks Dakota and Lindsey, be on your best behavior for her.
    Lindsey: Yes mom!

David walks into the downstairs bed that Sara, Gil and Catherine were working in and he closes up the paint cans. Then he puts his arm around Destiny and kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back.

David: We should get going.
    Gil: David, is right we should get going.

Sara, Destiny, Warrick, Catherine, Nick, David and Gil head outsides and get into their cars. Gil heads to the lab and picks up one of the crime labs suv and the rest them head to the crime scene. Meanwhile, at the Kessler, Kupp and Phillips house, Dakota is getting the leotard and workout shorts out for Lindsey. Lindsey watching as Dakota is going through the box that the leotard and short is in. Lindsey notices as she going through the boxes she is crying, but trying to hide it. Dakota walks up to her and she takes the sleeve less sparkle purple leotard and shorts from her.

Lindsey: Is something wrong?
    Dakota: Nothing!
    Lindsey: I might only be ten- year- old, but I know when something is bothering someone!
    Dakota: It nothing!
    Lindsey: If was nothing you would not be crying!
    Dakota: There is a picture of me with my old gymnastics teammate at the last meet I was in with them in the box is all.
    Lindsey: Can I see the picture?
    Dakota: Sure.

Dakota walks back over to the box and takes the pictures out and hands it to Lindsey. Dakota then sets down next to Lindsey on the floor and the two of them looks at the picture together. Lindsey sees that Dakota looks about five- years younger in the pictures.

Lindsey: How old were you in this picture?
    Dakota: I was eleven years old.
    Lindsey: Your teammate and you were wear the long sleeve leotard that matches the one you just hand me.
    Dakota: Yeah, that picture was taking right, before the US classical meet start.
    Lindsey: Way was that you last meet with that team?
    Dakota: Because my dad and I move from Texas to San Franciscan, CA a week after the meet.
    Dakota: Because my teachers at the school I was going to figure out that my father was sexual abuses me, so my dad had to makes sure we were live in another state . Along with make sure I was going to a new school for the new school year.
    Lindsey: You should have told your coach!
    Dakota: I want to, but my dad says he would kill me If I tell anyone. That way I keep it a secret till I was Fifteen then I tell my half -Sisters Destiny and Daniella what our father was doing to me. Then they let me know that dad also sexual abuse both of them too. That is way they had started to stay at Mr. and Mrs. Stroke.
    Lindsey: So that way you are living with Destiny now?
    Dakota: Yeah, But lets talk about something that more happy. What did you asks Santa to bring your for Christmas?
    Lindsey: I ask my mom for a laptop, CD, TV and DVD player, Portable CD player and DVD. What did you ask for?
    Dakota: New Bailie Grips Women's Uneven Bar, Medi Quick Disposable Ice, Trainer's Tape, Medi Pre-Tape Wrap, Hand-e-Balm, Tuff - Skin, gym bag, CD, notebooks. We need to get going now!
    Lindsey: Ok, let go!

Across town Destiny and David, Sara, Nick, Warrick and Catherine pull their cars into the parking lot of the YMCA . The five csi park and turn they cars off then grab they kit and cameras out of their backseat and walk up to the building to met Jim Brass. Jim lets them into the building and they follow him to the swim pool.

Jim: Dr. Robbins is already here David.
    David: Ok

Once they get to the swim pool, David joins Dr. Robbins in check body temperatures. The csi start taking pictures of the scene. Gil show up to the scene right as his team start to process the scene and Dr. Robbins and David had finishes with the bodies. He sees David walk over to Destiny and tap her shoulder. She looks at her boyfriend and he sees tears run down her face.

David: I am going to help load the bodies up then head back to the lab with Dr. Robbins.
    Destiny: No stay here!
    David: I can’t
    Destiny: but I need you.
    Gil: Destiny, take everyone film back to the lab, then go talk to Dr. Robbins and David to see what they can tell you about the bodies and also take a look at the Scuba drive equipments that the victims are wearing.
    Destiny: Ok
    Sara: I go back to the lab with Destiny and help her.
    Gil: That fine, I check in with the two of you when I get back to the lab.

Sara and Destiny collect the film and then David, Destiny and Sara head out to the parking lot. David gets into the van and then both Sara and Destiny get into their car and head back to the lab. Meanwhile, inside the YMCA Catherine has found several guns hiding inside the equipment cabinet. She takes pictures of the guns and then bag them. She then dusts the cabinet for paints but does not get any. Nick is looking around the edge of the shallower end of the pool and Warrick is looking around the deep end. Nick sees a ruby ring laying on the bottom of the pool and Warrick sees a necklace on the bottom of the pool. Both of them take their shirts off and get into the pool and swim to the bottom and pick the items up. Catherine, Gil and Brass walk over to the pool as Nick and Warrick are getting out of the water.

Gil: What did the two of you found at the bottom of the pool?
    Nick: I found a Ruby ring. Also, on the inside of the ring bend of the ring it has KC loves Kaylee.
    Warrick: I found a locket and on the back it says, you will always be in our hearts Joliet. Love your grandpa and grandma Kent.
    Gil: Bag both of the ring and locket then go dry off and put some dry clothing on. I do not need either of you to catch a cold. Catherine, go out to the lab suv and get them both a pair of coveralls out of the back.
    Catherine: Sure, Grissom.

Meanwhile both Sara and Destiny are looking at the Scuba drive equipment, but since the victims all fall into the pool after being shot if there was any evidence it would have washes off. They were about to give up and go back to the crime scene since Dr. Robbins has nothing for them yet . When Destiny Sees a hair that does not belong to any of the victims and its heck to a bracelet one of the teenage girls was wearing. She grabs a pair of tweezers and careful takes the hair off the bracelet and sees that the hair stills has it root tag attached
    Destiny: I am going to takes this hair to Greg in DNA and have him run a DNA profile on it.
    Sara: OK.

Destiny runs out of the evidence room after she put the hair into a bag and is now running towards the DNA lab on the way to the DNA lab, she is not paying any attention to who is in the hallway and run right into Ecklie. Of all people to run into it had to be Eckile, she can tell right away he is mad at her for running into him. But does not care. She starts run towards the DNA lab again. Ecklie runs up to her and grabs her left arm since she has evidence in her right hand.

Ecklie: (Yell) What was you thinking about not watch where you are going, you could have hurt someone or hurt you or your unborn baby?
    Destiny: Sorry, it just this hair and it root tag is the only evidence in the case of forty murder girl scout that were learn to Scuba drive and I need to get it to DNA right away.
    Ecklie: Go, I forgive you just this once.

Destiny runs into the DNA lab and see Greg is not there. She set the bag hair on the lab counter and takes her cellphone off her hip and calls Greg cellphone.

To be continue