My name is Earl

I was actually dissapointed with tonights episode. Yes it did have some great moments, but it wasn't great.

The COPS episode had me laughing my @$$ off! Oh GAWD! The whole principal cast got busted for one thing after another and the Camden Cty Cops, including Mimi Bobeck.... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Poor Jan Hooks has NOT AGED WELL!!! UGH!!! OMG! And Earl and his ex wife doing the deed in the back of the cop car and getting busted.... HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!

That episode was done very well. Poor Randy stuck in the tree, and how he bounced right off the trampoline :lol: i loved that episode!

Is it just me or does anyone else still like Earl and Joy together but still likes Joy and Crabman together?

I was sort of watching tonight's episode, I have the thing Tivoed so I can watch it more carfully when I have time. However from what I saw tonight I must say that Joy isn't a horrible singer, otherwise the plot seemed okay hopefully when I see it in full and am not tired, it'll be better like with the COPS episode. I re-watched that episode and found it to be much better than i had previously thoguht.

Tonights episode was quite cool. This season is great because it's taking risks and good ones. I never saw this episode comming though with all the "My name is..."

I've watched this show acouple times. It really is hilarious. That black guy with the afro his hilarious. And how he can't love cheese is even funnier.

OMG i love this show, my favorite one was when Joy was on her 'happy pills' how she just snapped at the end halarious!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that according to headline news' channel's "Showbiz Tonight", NBC has cancelled Earl.

Yeah, read this yesterday. Bummer. Yet they're keeping that unfunny Parks & Rec.
Earl is being shopped to other networks, so maybe it will get picked up.

Back