My name is Earl

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csikicksurass, Nov 9, 2006.

1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I adore this show, i have never missed a episode (Except for one because the tv broke :mad:) they also have the best episodes idea's like last weeks "Made a women think i was god" :lol: thats gold! plus Van Hicky is a cool name.

Earl: Earl is awesome, he wears the best shirts ever :lol: and he just wants everything to be right which is very sweet and one of the best things about him is his facial expressions, the big eyes, and the raised eye brow. Plus he's my favorite drunk:

Crabman: "Bye Earl"
    Earl: "Bye Earl" :lol:

Randy: He is so cute, they way he acts like last episode when he thought the candles were birthday candles and he wished for everyones prayers to come true, you cant get sweater then that. Plus him and Crackers was just adorible!

Joy: She is so trashy but she is halarious :lol: the way she laughed at the deaf ladys voice was terreble but it was nice when she said she wanted to spend time with her sons when she needed to relax.

Crabman/Darnel: I love him, i love the idea that he is really smart but he doesn't know it and his love for cheese. Him and Mr. Turtle is the best friend ship ever! it was so sad when he had to give him up to Randy but i'm glad he got him back.

Catalina: I dont have anything against her but she isn't my favorite but she does have some funny moments plus her and Randy are so adorible together.

Earl and Randy: I loved it when Earl was like:

Earl: "You know we dont have to live every where together"
    Randy: "What"
    Earl: "Nothing"

and plus last episode when they said they love each other :) that was cute.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I have to respond to this topic because some family members stopped watching CSI. to watch this. :( I've tried...and it does have some funny moments.. :lol: but to silly for me..their all low-life stupid white trash.. and I guess some fans find this hiliarious.. and that's not putting anyone down..different strokes..and to each his own.. it's just not my cup of tea :rolleyes:...

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I just started watching this show, I have fallen in love with it. I'm watcing it on DVD, it's one of the few shows when I'm dissapointed when it ends.

4. Hazeltree

Hazeltree Victim

Anything with Jason Lee and Ethan Suplee in is worth watching for me.

I have loved Jason Lee since he started doing the Kevin Smith films.

5. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

My Name is Earl was the best comedy to premiere last season, and it's still great this season. I love the continuin' storyline of Joy's theft / third strike.

When I told my grandmother about the show, that it was the funniest show I'd seen in quite awhile, she said it sounded like "Christian programming." That threw me for a loop, and asked her how she figured that. She said it was a show about the Golden Rule, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

I need to get the first season DVDs, they're on sale this weekend as part of Black Friday.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I asked for the first season for christmas ;)

I loved last weeks one that was such well done clay mation.

I think my favorite episode is "Y2K" with bisket and it shows how Darnel and Catalina got there.

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I finished the first season lasr nght, and the season finale was one of if not the best episode yet. I was crying with laughter throughout the episode and was actually really sad when it was over, I just didn't want it to end.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I am jealous, i want the first season!!!!

Remeber when Earl marries that guys mom a couple episodes ago and at the end. Did anyone else see that Earl was doing the Molly Ringwall dance/Clair dance in The Breakfast club? because when he was a kid he did a commercial for Tostito's and he had to learn it :lol:

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

You can rent the first season at blockbuster for about $4.50 per disc.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Lol when ever i go into Wal-Mart (With everyday low prices :lol:) i always sneek My name is Earl into the cart :lol: orrr when we are looking for dvd's i say "I know i good dvd" and i go get it and then my mom just looks at me. It's on everyones Christmas list ;)

11. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

I should have bought it last week - Best Buy had the first season set for twenty bucks, but by the time I got there, it was sold out.

Ah, well...maybe next time it goes on sale. :(

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Was it really $20.00 :eek: over here they are selling it for 40 :(

13. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

^

"Black Friday" sales' price.

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

After tonight's episode I'm lad to see Joy is going back to being her bitchy self, I couldn't stand it as she was being nice to people. I thought the flying scenes were well done, but thefunniest that I' ever seen.

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That was my favorite epi of Earl so far ;)

It was depressing and cute when Randy was talking to himself in bed because he missed Earl.

Didn't that guitar version of "Eye of the tiger" sould awesome!