My Boys

I like it because it's based in Chicago. I love Chicago, I live a couple hours away. I like how she's not some typical bimbo, It's a great show, which I can't stop watching.

thats kind of lame, but whatever. thank for letting me know what happened :D

i just love the writing on this show its witty, and like AshleyWillows said i like how pj isn't the typical bimbo girl she has a great career and is independent.

psh, i didn't like what they did (how they handled) to the time skips. -_-; was a bit disappointed.

I really liked this show last season and I am looking forward to the new episodes. It is finally time to see a lead character like PJ, a normal person. It almost looks like me life...hanging out with the guys, drinking beer and playing poker. If only I had her great apartment in Chicago...

I wish they would have shown what happened directly off of the kiss. I love Trouty, he's so funny. Sometimes, I want to smack him, but he's hilarious.

trouty is the coolest. i fricken love that cat. sure hes a bit annoying but hes really just a bundle of sweet.

AshleyWillows said:
I know, I was like Is it David? Than I was like Oh man.

Is the bar they go to, Crowleys, a real place?
It isn't. Unless I am mistaken, Crowley's is based on a combination of 2 bars in Wrigleyville (right around Wrigley Field). For the life of me I can not remember the bars or where I read that but I know it is a combo of actual places.

Back