Movie Quote Game # 2

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh goodie! Okay, uh...

C1: No props in charades! No props and no clothes! Uncle Pete's rules.
    C2: Ew!
    C3: No more stories from the dark farm, OK C1?

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Umm, I know the movie has Freddie Prinze Jr in it, but I'm having problems remembering who said it and what film it came from. So i'll take a guess and say:

Candi: No props in charades! No props and no clothes! Uncle Pete's rules.
    Roxana: Ew!
    Jade: No more stories from the dark farm, OK Candi?

Head Over Hills? Heels is what I meant to type

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Wow, that was quick. You're correct. Your turn

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The way I was brought up, people who usually argue over something so mudane like this, usually do it themselves. As I said on the one you're talking about

My mom happens to be a big fan of Fred Ward and she has a copy of this movie and I just so happened to watch it, I do watch movies you know.

I've asked the same thing about you on a certain quote someone had posted. You made it clear that two people had said the quote in a movie. Maybe you typed the little quote in a search engine and looked and seen that it was used in two movies and decided to post it, thinking that we'd think you were really smart. I'll tell you the truth, I only guess the quotes that I know, if I don't know it I wait for a hint and then I guess. I guess the world's filled with hypocrites...

C1: The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Top gun

Goose : The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Dynamo1 did not say it was you personally, he simply pointed out what everyone else is thinking regarding search engines and it was a good point.

Mundane? I don't think it is mundane. I think this game (like another in this forum) is a good opportunity to spam.

As this game is hard to control in this respect, it’s far too easy to cheat and it's not been the first time this particular issue has been brought to my attention, I'm locking it up. How’s that for mundane.

Any problems feel free to send me a PM.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.