Movie Quote Game # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this one's a bit obscure... but you guys seem pretty good at this so give it a shot:

Char 1: Anything happens, you know what to do.
Char 2: Uh no. I have no idea.
Char 1: Me neither.

Quinn: Anything happens, you know what to do.
Creedy: Uh no. I have no idea.
Quinn: Me neither.

Reign of Fire.

C1: Am I going to have a problem with you, Mr. *
C2: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
C1: Smart?
C2: Single.

C1: Can you help me please?
C2: Can we help you? Yes ma'am.
C1: Can you check my motor, it whistles.
C2: I don't blame it!

Rusty & Lucky

Viva Las Vegas

C1: I can tell when you're lying. Your mouth smiles but your eyes don't.

^ That's what I've mentioned in the past. It's not like there is cash or a new car waiting to be won like a game show. Anyone can Google, Yahoo, Lycos, Search.com, Ask, or use any of the other search engines, but I prefer to use my old memory from what I've seen in the films. That is why I was surprised when someone answered the quote from the movie "Remo Williams." I have the DVD; what's their excuse?[/rant]

Yeah, it kind of takes away from the game if you're just going to use search engines. I tried to dig deep for a quote and someone answered it immediately? That's a little unlikely...

Anyway, I think you guys should try to play fair. It makes it more fun for everyone. :)

The past week or so I've been watching this thread very closely, and I believe there is a lot of google searching going on. I can't prove it of course, but I'm as sure as I can be that that is the case.

I'm asking kindly that you do not use search engines to find the quote and the movie it came from, it ruins the game and takes away the fun. This thread is starting to become pointless. I cannot stop anyone from doing it, but I can close the thread, and I will do so if I think it's still going on.

Good points, ladies :)

I hope someone answers that quote soon though. I have no idea what most of these are, and I'm waiting to get one I actually know! LOL

BabaOReilly said:
You guys know it's kind of cheating to just punch in the quote at google, right? ;)

Believe it or not but I have a HUGE moviecollection. +- 1000 movies @ VCR & 250 @ DVD. And most of the quotes they add here are from very / pretty famous movies that i've already seen quite a couple of times :p

^^^ As I say, I can't tell who is genuinely getting the answers right out of memory or who is using search engines. Unfortunately it's not something that is easy to detect. All I have to go on is how quickly they are being answered and the amount of posters that are continually playing the game and guessing it right everytime.

All we can do is ask that it is played fairly and hope that people will follow it.

Anyways the question remains who said : I can tell when you're lying. Your mouth smiles but your eyes don't.

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back