More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^He says 'Every dot I connect here leads back to you.'

No idea who the woman is, presumably a victim somewhere along the line.

Thanks for the recap Fay, I'm getting a bit lost with it all myself. :) I was wondering though, what exactly is Mac being investigated for? Do we know what he has supposedly done wrong? :confused:

All I ask is that Stella tests negative for HIV. That's all. To grasp the prospect of such a beautiful/gorgeous beauty like her wasting away over time is just too much. If she tests positive, I will completely erase her and CSI: NY from my system, take Wednesday jobs or classes that go late at night, and pretend that she never existed to begin with. I know it's just TV but it would become too upsetting to watch from that point forward if she tests positive. That whole HIV story I think was just pure horse *bleep!* in the way it was executed.

However I think it would be great to see what kind of family Stella might actually have in regards to her past or if she might have been the culprit in some crime committed like 20 years ago when she was a teenager and managing to get away with it until now. Imagine that, the transition from VictimizedStella to Stella The Monster. What if it's possible that Mac and Stella might actually be distantly related like both descended from an ancestor who lived during War of 1812 or somewhere around there or perhaps that Stella's family background is revealed to be of brothers who are deeply involved in the Gambino or Lucchese families of the Mafia. Now that would be a true "Story for Stella"! Not this HIV crap! :rolleyes:

I hope Stella doesn't get AIDS either. I love her character! Is anyone else worried they might kill off Mac or Danny? I love those two so much!

Axatullux said:
To grasp the prospect of such a beautiful/gorgeous beauty like her wasting away over time is just too much.

I agree with you there. I don't want her to test positive, either, but I think that if she does, that will be the whole point of it (the quoted statement)--so that people can see that HIV can affect anyone, even the beautiful people. That it is not just reserved for drug addicts, etc.
I hope they don't go that route b/c 1. Stella will be a victim once again, and 2. the writers will probably butcher it, making it cheap and unwatchable.

Personally I don't really want to see Stella have HIV either (I'm so done with her having bad stuff happen to her, enough) but if it happens, oh well. Really, these days, people can have HIV for years and not look physically compromised. Look at Magic Johnson ... he's had it for over a decade and still looks healthy to me.

sherry said:
I seem to be the only person who would like Danny and Lindsay be happy together!While Danny being all angsty is interesting I like to see him with a contented smile on his face, and if it takes Miss Monroe to do it - more power to her!!
You're not the only one! I like the 2 of them together too. I don't know why everyone's so down on them. I like to see Danny happy.

These spoilers sound great, even though I wasn't going to look at any! Can't wait for the eps!

MacsLady said:
I hope Stella doesn't get AIDS either. I love her character! Is anyone else worried they might kill off Mac or Danny? I love those two so much!

No, I don't think there's the remotest possibility of that happening unless one of them was planning on leaving the series (ie, remember what happened with Aiden?). There have been no rumors or even slight hints that anyone wants to leave the show, so again--I'd have to say there's no way either Mac or Danny will be killed off.

kkennedytx said:
MacsLady said:

No, I don't think there's the remotest possibility of that happening unless one of them was planning on leaving the series (ie, remember what happened with Aiden?). There have been no rumors or even slight hints that anyone wants to leave the show, so again--I'd have to say there's no way either Mac or Danny will be killed off.
Oh good. I didn't think they would either! :)I just get silly ideas in my head sometimes and get really upset about it. :rolleyes: I know that's probably sad. Thanks for the reassurances, I feel much better now. :) :) :) I love Mac and me like Danny too. :)

Thanks for the information!...I watched the promo on the CBS website and it sure looks interesting!!All about the thing with Mac and what is gonna happen with Stella and that man and the
'Every dot I connect here leads back to you.'
..There is a moment in the video when Stella[I think,I can't see it clearly]says ''he said he was coming back''!/Anything on that?..I really don't know if that's Stella..One time I saw it I say she is then the other she isn't! :cool:

No, I don't want to see Stella test HIV positive, because...cause it's just Stella we talk about. It happened too much bad things to her and I don't wanna see this either. I want to see her happy and it should happen good things to her and not that bad HIV stuff.
I really hope she'll be testing negative.

The next episode we'll learn more about Stella's past, right?

holly crap holly crap if flack offers himself up!! omg i hope they take the bait!!!! I would love to see flack help danny like that. Also flack needs some more time and him doing that for Adam and Danny would just be peachy keen in my books.

Without going into details, ^^Flack doesn't have time to trade places. I, personally, would love to see Flack go in and rescue his kpoo. :p

dutch_treat said:
^ It's not Stella who says that...it's the unknown tied up woman/victim...

Hmmm... :)Ok..Thank you!...The promo is for all the last episodes including parts of the finale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back