Monk

All I can say is that was the best damn SERIES Finale I have every seen in a long time, and if you have yet to see it, I want to say this without giving away anything. WATCH TO THE COMPLETE END!!! Do not assume its completely over. If you totally missed this ep or the one leading up to it, Go here the official website [USA] you can get a recap and the full episode online.

"Series Finale"
The Judge killed Trudy, and she had a baby she thought died, and it turns out she didn't, Molly I love her and Adrians relationship.

I called the wipes in ep part 1, because it was the only thing he constantly used and no one checked, the doctor even made a point of people should use them more they would have fewer patients. :wtf: :lol:

Randy and Sharona moving in together, alright Randy. And Who would have thought Randy would be the Police chief of a small town in New Jersey? Randy "I can't believe you did that" Disher :eek:

The song penned by the orginial songwriter of the opening theme did an awesome job on the song closing out the episode. It was a really beautiful song.

okay I rank this 10/10 A+++

Last edited:
That was a pretty good episode. Molly was played by Alona Tal who played Jo on Supernatural. I thought that was her as soon as it showed her and I knew the name Alona Tal sounded familiar when I saw it in the credits, but I didn't think about it until Molly appeared.

Monk was funny taking all those pics of Molly. :lol: Cute.

Randy as a chief? Wow...

Monk Series Finale Ends With Record-High Ratings

USA's long-running series Monk exited with a recording-breaking 9.5 million viewers, making it the most-watched hourlong series ever on basic cable.
http://video.tvguide.com/Results.as...h=fullepisode&display_mode=details&price=free
The dramedy, which centers on a detective with a serious case of OCD, concluded its run Friday and topped The Closer's record of 9.2 million.

The show, which stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, came to a close after eight seasons on USA. Shalhoub garnered seven Emmy nominations — and won three — for Monk.

I watched the finale. I don't normally watch the show, but I wanted to see the last few episodes.

It was okay. The scene in Monk's shrink's office was pretty powerful. He had nothing to keep him going any longer. He had finally found Trudy's killer. (By the way, I saw Craig T. Nelson as the killer from the beginning ;) )
So, in a way, Monk finding Molly saved his life. Also you could see his OCD in the picture taking. It did make me laugh. :lol:

To me, I thought it could have been interesting to have Monk die. I seriously thought that's how they were going to end the show, with him dying. That would have been sad, and sort of different. Not like I minded him living and finding Molly, to me though, it would have been a unique ending to a very unique character. But that's my opinion. ;)

Back