Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Dawn looked at Lily, "The roads isn't crowded, and I'll be doing the gas and break, all she gets to do is steer" and smiled, "It'll be fine mom"

---

Nick propped himself up on his elbows, and looked at her, "Do you want to get married now?"

"Okay" Lily said, glad that there were air bags.

Lindsey had gotten in the back of the car and was now saying, in a sing-song voice, "I get to drive the car, I get to drive the car" over and over.

Linds promtly shut her mouth at that.

Lily smirked slightly, Dawn maybe a bit of a spoiler at times, but at least she still managed to keep Linds under contorl.

Catherine looked up at him, a little surprised. "Now? Right this minute? Nick, there's not enough time, I want all my friends and all my family to see me secret wedding." she said with a smile. "How about tomorrow?" she asked.

Dawn smiled at Linds, "Good girl" and pulled out of the parking lot.

---

Nick smiled, "Tomorrow works for me, baby, Anytime you want" and kissed her forehead.

Linds smiled "I always am" she said with a smirk.

Lily couldn't help but laugh at this, she may not have know her long, but that highly seemed unlikely.

Cath smiled and nodded. "Arlight, tomorrow, we're getting married, that means I have a lot of work to do between now and then." she said as she got out of bed and picked up all their clothes, putting them in a basket destined for the wash. She then grabbed some pajama pants and threw them at Nick, while she grabbed a nightgown and slipped it over her head.

Dawn rolled her eyes, "Right, And I'm the Queen of England" and was caught by the redlight, "So park or home?"
---
Nick slipped on his pajama pants, and smirked at her, while she put her nightgown on, "You know how to drive a man crazy"

Catherine laughed and nodded. She slipped into bed and got into a comfortable position. "Unfortunatly." she said.

Back