Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 6-Decades. Final Challenge-VOTING!

Re: Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 2-Backstreet Boys! Now Up!

LIMS simply stands for last icon maker standing.

* In each round, the icon makers with the most amount of votes in the least quality voting category will be voted off. Please note that this isn't meant to discourage, it's meant to give you guys help with what's both good and bad about your icons.

I'm sorry if you got confused with this, but you can not compete in any of the challenges until you get a "free" pass later on in the challenge to compete again.

Last edited:

TalkCSI Misc LIMS 3: Challenge 2 - Backstreet Boys

Resrictions: NO TEXT! Tiny Text Brushes, any type of brushes or textures will be accepted.

Does this mean if our texture has text on it we can use it?

Urban Legend said:
OT but does anyone think that Kevin looks like Christian Bale or is it just me? :rolleyes:

It's not just you, I immediately thought that too!

TalkCSI Misc LIMS 3: Challenge 2 - Backstreet Boys

Resrictions: NO TEXT! Tiny Text Brushes, any type of brushes or textures will be accepted.

Does this mean if our texture has text on it we can use it?

Urban Legend said:
OT but does anyone think that Kevin looks like Christian Bale or is it just me? :rolleyes:

It's not just you, I immediately thought that too!

First, yes if the texture or brush involves words it is acceptable. Second :lol: glad I wasn't the only one

shazza_018
addictedtoSpeed
happyharper13
luf100Finch
Deg Higgins
fo_poozle
Miss_Undercover
Smokey

Just a reminder to get your icons in by Sunday! So far I have only received two entries. If your name is in bold, I have yet to receive your entries!

Re: Misc LIMS #3

Who's In:
shazza_018
addictedtoSpeed
happyharper13
luf100
Finch
Deg Higgins
fo_poozle
Miss_Undercover
Kaunis_Mies
Smokey

Who's Out

Dragonfly

I was trying to get 20 participants, I'm going to give everyone the chance to sign in until Monday, if I don't get any more by then we'll start Monday Night or Tuesday. Could really use some more!

Can you remove Kaunis Mies from the Who's in and put her into Who's Out? Thanks.

Re: Misc LIMS #3

Who's In:
shazza_018
addictedtoSpeed
happyharper13
luf100
Finch
Deg Higgins
fo_poozle
Miss_Undercover
Kaunis_Mies
Smokey

Who's Out

Dragonfly

I was trying to get 20 participants, I'm going to give everyone the chance to sign in until Monday, if I don't get any more by then we'll start Monday Night or Tuesday. Could really use some more!

Can you remove Kaunis Mies from the Who's in and put her into Who's Out? Thanks.

done :)

Re: Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 2-Backstreet Boys!-Now Up!

I dunno if I'm allowed to do this in here, sorry. If I'm not just delete the post. But I was wondering, whoever made this icon in the last round, would you be able to tell me/PM me the name of the font or something? I love it. :lol:

ri7rrp.png

Re: Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 2-Backstreet Boys!-Now Up!

shazza_018 Skip
addictedtoSpeed awaiting icon
happyharper13 awaiting icon
luf100 entered
Finch entered
Deg Higgins Skip
fo_poozle awaiting icon
Miss_Undercover awaiting icon
Smokey entered

Last edited:
Back