Misc LIMS #1: ' Challenge 12-Marilyn Monroe-Results

Re: Misc LIMS #1: Challenge 5 'Hugh Jackman'

Misc LIMS Challenge 5 (Hugh Jackman): 140x140
For this challenge, we'll be working with images of Hugh Jackman. You can use any resource that you'd like to use for this challenge :) The only restriction is that the icon must be 140x140 in size.

Rules:
Don't post your icons anywhere until after the challenge is over.
Must be 140x140 in size
PM your entry with the subject line "Hugh Jackman Challenge" by Thursday July 23 11:59 pm (gmt -4)

Last edited:

Wow, those are difficult pics to work with...and I'm not a fan of 140x140 icons!

Oh man. Can't say I'm too excited for this round. :lol: I'll give it my best though.

I think I know which cap I'm gonna use...just hope I can find the time to really work on it!

Hugh Jackman! Yess!:D I'm starting to work on mine :)

Sent mine in! I'm really excited to see what everyone else comes up with :)

Sorry for responding late. Twas avoiding the thread after I posted the atrocity. I lost Photoshop on my laptop and was stuck using one that really distorted the colors when making it, and I was definitely expecting to be eliminated. Awesome icons, everyone though ;) Congrats, Cathwillows and H_Miami_Fan, and sorry to see you go too, destined4gr8ness! I definitely look forward to seeing all of the pretties you guys produce for the next challenge :drool:

Hey, everyone just a reminder that your icons are due Thursday. I have yet to receive more than half of the entries, I'd hate to lose that many participants. So please get your entries in by 11:59 (gmt -4) Thursday July 23.

Back