Misc Holiday Fan Art Gift Exchange

Oh I am so in!!

Hmmm... Loves...

* Twilight - I'm Team Edward, also love Carlisle and Jasper. I ship Edward and Bella and Jasper and Alice. Not a Jacob fan at all.
* All things Stephen Fry.
* Desperate Housewives - I ship Susan and Mike. I love Lynette, Carlos, Tom and Mike.
* Other things I like, frogs, The Killers, George Clooney, Robert Pattinson, Gerard Butler, James Bond (Daniel Craig, Sean Connery and Roger Moore are my faves) and Aston Martin's (DB9/DBS or V8/V12 Vantage).

I'd love banners, icons (I prefer 140x140, but 100x100 are fine too) and wallpapers (1280x800) please. :D

Many thanks,
Steph. :D

Last edited:
Participant List so far:

DeanCasAngel AKA GregNickRyanFan
H_Miami_fan
anaclaus AKA csifann1
Trek the Halls AKA Something_Wicked
happyharper13
Gabriel AKA DetHiggins
SilverAndGold AKA Axelsonfire
Joyeux Noël AKA FallenForFlack
JingleBells AKA Shazza_018
WinterWonderland AKA Dragonfly
fo_poozle
Castiel AKA speed_cochrane
Hannah06_95
Twilight Angel AKA Aorable_Crazy

I have 14 so far....have I missed anyone? Anyone else want to join in?

Just realised I didn't put Taylor Lautner on my list of other stuff I like... Not a Jacob fan, but Taylor, well that's a whole other ball game. ;)

Please let me know ASAP of any issues. Remember - their interests are posted in this thread.
The due date for sending these will be Tuesday December 22. If that is not enough time - please let me know. You can send it as soon as it is completed.
Remember, you may send them directly to the recipient, or I can pass them along for you if you wish to remain anonymous. If you do send it direct - please just send me a pm so I know it is done. Thanks!
It would be nice if the recipients posted the art they receive in this thread so we can all see the pretty artwork!

Santa Kat, I sent a PM explaining how my computer died. I still do not have photoshop since this one doesn't have it. I could use photobucket, but I don't know how to crop for 100x100. I feel terrible about not being able to make the icons.

Just sent mine off to the person that they're for, I really hope they like them. :D I certainly had a lot of fun making them. :D

Just got mine from Twilight_Angel (a.k.a adorable_crazy) I love them! Thank you so much!! :) :)
Here's some of the wonderful work:
Twilight1.png
FlashForward5.png
Mentalist2.png

The rest are here

I received mine a few days ago from Trek_The_Halls. They are absolutely gorgeous! It's like every icon I've ever wanted in one album! And they're especially amazing because it's super hard to find decent images of many of the artists she iconned for me. These are just.. wow. And there are 70 icons.

Stevie Wonder, Joss Stone, Raphael Saadiq:

sw4.png
js7.png
rs5.png

Tina Fey

Diana Ross
Aretha Franklin

All of them are here.

Wow! Those are totally amazing Nikky you did a fantastic job, I can see why you're so pleased with them Harper. The Tina Fey ones are particularily awesome! Great job! :D

Back