Michael Travers: Trace with an Accent

What do you think of the New Trace Tech?

• He's Great!

Votes: 45 88.2%
  • He's No Good At All!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • He's Neither Good Nor Bad

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
I'm reviving this thread. :lol:

I loved him in tonight's episode. He seems to really like his work, being so engrossed in it that he didn't even realize Natalia was standing there, and then he stopped listening to her again while she was talking to him. :lol: When she said "Travers, you broke the case!" and he looked at her and said "I what now?" :lol: I'm loving him more and more every episode he's in.

He was great last night :thumbsup:!!!!! He just had this short scene and in it he made me laugh, I got to know how engrossed he can get on his work, and he broke the case. I usually don't like when lab rats get a lot of screentime (like in Vegas) but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of Travers :).

I love his accent! He's a keeper on this show, he brings something new to the lab. His scene with Natalia was cute, he was so into what he was doing he didn't even realize she was there nor did he realize he helped Natalia solve the case. He was so lost, it's like I did what now? LOL! He's cute!

Yes. But I got to thinking.
Mikey, really, the way to a woman's heart is not ignoring her!
Sigh.
He is cute. I wish Natti would ask him out. He is so right for her.

loved it in the episode before last where he's coming down the stairs and he's calling for Calleigh... the way he says her name is really cute :)
Hope he'll be in lots more episodes, I really like him.

He was so adorable when he was getting engrossed in the "light show". :lol: I love this guy! He's awesome. :D

I have to say that when I first heard the guy speak, I couldn't figure out if he was meant to be brittish or what. The accent was too inconsistant. However, he is kind of cute as a character so I can overlook the dodgey accent. THats just my point of view.

I have to say that when I first heard the guy speak, I couldn't figure out if he was meant to be brittish or what. The accent was too inconsistant. However, he is kind of cute as a character so I can overlook the dodgey accent. THats just my point of view.

Wow, this thread's been dormant so long it was practically hibernating! :p

Anyway, I can honestly say that as a Scottish native who's taken many trips down to England I have yet to meet anyone with an English accent as portrayed on American shows. I still have no idea where all these posh people are hiding in our middle class society, so I can't really say if his accent is consistent or not, despite being someone who lives in Britain :lol:

But hey, I think Chris Redman manages to pull off being a walking English stereotype; normally I'd be mad at the portrayal but Travers is just too cute to be irritated at :adore:

We've had a Travers thread this whole time?????? Where the heck was I when that happened???

I heart Travers with a passion, he makes chemicals sound sweet, if that makes any sense. And I also find I believe him when he talks about techniques and findings in the lab, more so than some of the others, like Calleigh for instance. Don't know what it is about her, but sometimes I just don't buy her as a scientist. And how about that wardrobe of his? I've never seen such shirt and tie combos! :luvlove:

We've had a Travers thread this whole time?????? Where the heck was I when that happened???

:guffaw: Apparently we have threads for all the techs floating around somewhere...not enough love for our supporting cast I suppose. :p

I heart Travers with a passion, he makes chemicals sound sweet, if that makes any sense. And I also find I believe him when he talks about techniques and findings in the lab, more so than some of the others, like Calleigh for instance. Don't know what it is about her, but sometimes I just don't buy her as a scientist. And how about that wardrobe of his? I've never seen such shirt and tie combos! :luvlove:

Oh, I completely agree with you on all points! I just find him so... intelligent and unconventionally attractive, if that makes any sense at all :lol:. While I still think Ryan is the master when it comes to shirt n tie combos Travers does look very... fetching in them :adore:

Wow since when here stands this thread? Seriously am I seeing things or just lost attention to details? Ok enough for my suprise. Just couldn't pass by without comment:)

Wow since when here stands this thread? Seriously am I seeing things or just lost attention to details? Ok enough for my suprise. Just couldn't pass by without comment:)

I was surprised too...it was lying dormant for a while and now suddenly Travers is making a comeback :p

Anyway, I should mention that I really loved him in the premiere...suddenly reciting the poem made me roll me eyes and laugh at the same time. I still prefer him with the scruff though. ;)

Back