Michael Travers: Trace with an Accent

What do you think of the New Trace Tech?

• He's Great!

Votes: 45 88.2%
  • He's No Good At All!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • He's Neither Good Nor Bad

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Awesome he's Canadian and went to school in Toronto. :D

I really like him too, he's different compared to a lot of the Miami lab techs we get. I just hope he doesn't disappear without a trace like some of them do.

I love him!

I hope they keep him, I always look forward to his scenes. A good sense of humor too. Yay Michael Travers!

Yay we got a little bit of Travers last night :). Is it me, or do Miami writers make all lab techs kind of gossipy :lol:? Though I thought his concern for Eric was genuine it made me laugh a little cause it's something I also could imagine Cooper and Valera doing.

I like him very much. I always had a thing for British accent. He also looks like a very funny guy, so I hope to see more of him on the show.

Yay we got a little bit of Travers last night :). Is it me, or do Miami writers make all lab techs kind of gossipy :lol:? Though I thought his concern for Eric was genuine it made me laugh a little cause it's something I also could imagine Cooper and Valera doing.

Haha, gossipy lab techs make for good fanfiction....Hm...that gives me an idea...

I'm so glad they put him in even for only one scene!
I really think he's got a thing for Natalia. I hope he asks her out. She needs a nice guy.

He got way more than one scene. :eek: He was there more than Ryan and Natalia. :lol: Not that I mind, I liked it really, I'm hoping he's around for good.

He got so jipped in "Sink or Swim" but this has totally made up for it! But they shouldn't have made Ryan disappear. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I love that we saw so much of Travers :). For some reason I enjoy when the lab techs explain things to the CSI. I guess it is cause I find it more real than when the CSI's explain things to each other, IDK why :lol:. I think that tptb are enjoying his character also cause it seems he is sticking around.

glad to know he might stick around-I like a Brit in the lab-brings a more cosmopolitan feel since hello it is MIAMI-a very international city. Also doesn't the show air in Britain? so that might be nice..I like that he's not too young or old, reasonably easy on the eyes and has a quick wit but seems geniune and caring..hope he stays

Back