Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

It amazing though to see a character so unique as Lady Heather on TV that isn't played for laughs and yet is someone that both men and women can either respect or drool over as the case may be. ;)
Either way she's definately one of a kind, with a natural sense of humor about the world around her and can hold her own in any situation. Ms. Clarke should get an Emmy nod for TGTBATD episode.

jeanmacgreen said:
It amazing though to see a character so unique as Lady Heather on TV that isn't played for laughs and yet is someone that both men and women can either respect or drool over as the case may be. ;)
Either way she's definately one of a kind, with a natural sense of humor about the world around her and can hold her own in any situation. Ms. Clarke should get an Emmy nod for TGTBATD episode.

I absolutely agree with you. :D
A gorgeous one-of-a-kind characer. :p

Do ya think T_TB should reveal more of her personal life? What are your thoughts? :)

59519825v8_240x240_Front.jpg
I should make me a t-shirt that says this. What can I say? She rocks my little corner of the world. :lol:

jeanmacgreen said:
It amazing though to see a character so unique as Lady Heather on TV that isn't played for laughs and yet is someone that both men and women can either respect or drool over as the case may be. ;) Either way she's definately one of a kind, with a natural sense of humor about the world around her and can hold her own in any situation. Ms. Clarke should get an Emmy nod for TGTBATD episode.

It's a tribute to the acting skills of Melinda - it isn't an easy part to play but she has taken it and made it her own. The character could have been one we hated, but she's made her compassionate, considerate and someone anyone would be priviledged to call a friend.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said: I should make me a t-shirt that says this. What can I say? She rocks my little corner of the world. :lol:
Maybe you should make one and send it to her as a gift for being such a gifted actress in making Lady Heather a much loved and wonderful character.

I think its cool to have a character on a show who is a dominatrix and is into the fetish scene but isn't portrayed as a complete freak or a psycho!! Big up Lady Heather! :devil:

Destiny said:
WP_Rocks_MY_World said: I should make me a t-shirt that says this. What can I say? She rocks my little corner of the world. :lol:
Maybe you should make one and send it to her as a gift for being such a gifted actress in making Lady Heather a much loved and wonderful character.

Amen to both Destiny and WPRMW
and if you make a t-shirt, I WANT ONE ;)

I agree with everyone as well. She portrayed Heather in a way that was neither 'cartoonish' or 'over-the-top' and in TGTBATD Melinda made Heather into someone we could relate to other than the Dominatrix. I hope she does get an Emmy nod. :D

Just a random Lady Heather thought to end...
my husband says my daughters fascination of tieing things to something else comes from my fascination/obsession with Lady Heather :eek: ;) :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I absolutely agree with you. :D
A gorgeous one-of-a-kind characer. :p

Do ya think T_TB should reveal more of her personal life? What are your thoughts? :)

59519825v8_240x240_Front.jpg
I should make me a t-shirt that says this. What can I say? She rocks my little corner of the world. :lol:

My hubby has a T-shirt making program for our computer, Maybe we could start a Lady Heather Society? :D
Only Classy, elegant, intelligent and strong women need apply! :devil: Or at least those who are willing to give it a whirl! :lol:

^^^ jeanmacgreen there are lots of Lady Heather places on the web

and at least one if not more on Live Journal

but I really want that t-shirt :D
It's true, I enjoy every minute of my Lady Heather addiction ;)

Howdy everyone! :D I know I've been MIA. :rolleyes:

At the moment I am busy moving so I'll check in from time-to-time.

Destiny said:

Destiny, that is a great idea. I should. :D
I still think of her as Julie Cooper. :lol: But, Lady Heather is my fave! :p

See ya! :D

melinda_c.jpg
:D

Lady Heather is incredibly sexy and has possibly the best dress sense I have ever seen. :eek: Did you guys know she actually appeared as a prostitute in Firefly? How awesome is that? *gobbles up episode*

I'm hoping Melinda Clarke does come back as Heather whether it's Lady Heather (which would be cool) or Heather Kessler which would be just as cool

Thanks for the heads up Crysthala on Firefly

So what is Firefly?

I'm still trying to design my Melinda t-shirt.
I've always wanted a Lady Heather shirt, in the mean time, I'm almost finish moving. :D

Lh_box.jpg
I want to include this pic. :D

good luck moving WPRMW

Please post your Lady Heather shirt when it's done, I'm sure we'd all like to see it. :D

So, any news on whether Melinda is returning as Heather? Lady Heather?

According to a fan who got an e-mail from David Rambo, he stated "CSI has NO plans to bring Melinda Clarke back as Lady Heather"
and don't throw rocks at me , I'm just the messenger :( and as we all know, things change! and this is not my news, it's from one of the main writers of the show :cool:

Gee, DW can't you say anything nice. Its always negative.

Back