Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

I saw that picture of Melinda on another thread. She looks so hot! :drool:

I'm not a big fan of vampire stuff, can't stand Twilight and all that, but if Melinda is in a TV looking like that...well, I might have to watch. ;)

I'm glad I've been able to make at least you happy WP_Rocks_MY_World :)

And I can confirm Melinda was in the episode as I made the caps. You can see them there http://www.melinda-clarke.org/. I have added other stuff as well, like a new still for The Vampire Diaries. :drool:

I saw that picture of Melinda on another thread. She looks so hot! :drool:

I'm not a big fan of vampire stuff, can't stand Twilight and all that, but if Melinda is in a TV looking like that...well, I might have to watch. ;)

Hey Ladyhunter!

I'm not big on Twlight either my vampires days have gone out with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :lol:
And Melinda does look smokin' hot! :thumbsup: Gotta watch for sure. I'm gonna have to skip Derek & Meredith on Greys that Thursday.

I'm glad I've been able to make at least you happy WP_Rocks_MY_World :)
And I can confirm Melinda was in the episode as I made the caps. You can see them there http://www.melinda-clarke.org/. I have added other stuff as well, like a new still for The Vampire Diaries. :drool:
You made my day Frenchy! :thumbsup:
It was true, Melinda Clarke was on Ghost Whisperer Friday night. I was thinking she would be on this coming Friday. Good thing I was home and watching. Yay! :)
Glad her daughter went into the Light. But, did she sell her home? And what about that kid in the end when he went into their home? Does this ep continue??
Anyway, I enjoyed it very much!
clapsmiley.gif

--------------------
S9bannerLHG.jpg

Glad her daughter went into the Light. But, did she sell her home? And what about that kid in the end when he went into their home? Does this ep continue??

It's the only episode of the season I have watched so far (because of Melinda). We are like 2 seasons late here in France but if I understood the episode right she did sell that house, the one that was haunted, and she still had to sell the one she was living in to join her husband in London. And as for the little kid at the end I guess it has something to do with that shadows thing but I think the episode ends like that.

Me neither. :) I liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer but it was a whole other decade. A friend of mine thinks they are going to turn Melinda's character into a vampire but I'm not sure about that. I think she's aware of the vampires and will "offer" her blood to one of them. :lol:
I have heard The Vampires Diaries has pretty good reviews and is the highest rated show of the CW.

And btw, did you hear Melinda has been cast as a regular on the CW's Nikita pilot? This has to be the best news ever. Ok it's the CW and ok it's a remake but it would be so great if the pilot gets picked up. Can you imagine that? Melinda back on our screen every week? :drool:

And btw, did you hear Melinda has been cast as a regular on the CW's Nikita pilot? This has to be the best news ever. Ok it's the CW and ok it's a remake but it would be so great if the pilot gets picked up. Can you imagine that? Melinda back on our screen every week? :drool:

I didn't care for that show either,but if Melinda is going to play Nikita, well then, I might have to check that out too.

I missed her on Ghost Whisperer. I can always catch it online I guess.

Thanks for the info Frenchy.:D

According to TV Guide online, Maggie Q is in talks to star in it. But there is always a chance.

Maggie Q is already confirmed to play Nikita ;) And Shane West, Aaron Stanford, Lyndsy Fonseca and Xander Berkeley have been added to the cast as well.

Heh I love Meggie Q! Chinese blood must stick together. :lol: Wow, I thought just Meggie and Melinda was great enough, but now they also added Shane West and Xander Berkeley (who played Sheriff Atwater in season 4 of CSI)...this is going to be awesome. The pilot really needs to get picked up. :D

We are like 2 seasons late here in France but if I understood the episode right she did sell that house, the one that was haunted, and she still had to sell the one she was living in to join her husband in London. And as for the little kid at the end I guess it has something to do with that shadows thing but I think the episode ends like that.

Ok I thought the reason she was selling the home was because of the Evil ghost.
There's probably more to the story with the kid going in at the end. There usually a connection in the Season Finale with some storylines. Maybe this one will be?
Me neither. :) I liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer but it was a whole other decade. A friend of mine thinks they are going to turn Melinda's character into a vampire but I'm not sure about that. I think she's aware of the vampires and will "offer" her blood to one of them. :lol:
I have heard The Vampires Diaries has pretty good reviews and is the highest rated show of the CW.

I was into Bloodties on the Lifetime channel until it ended I think after one season. :( Other than that I'm not into Vampires. :)

I did hear about the Nikita pilot and have no clue what's that all about. Or who Maggie Q is? :eek:

Heh I love Meggie Q! Chinese blood must stick together. :lol: Wow, I thought just Meggie and Melinda was great enough, but now they also added Shane West and Xander Berkeley (who played Sheriff Atwater in season 4 of CSI)...this is going to be awesome. The pilot really needs to get picked up. :D

Hey Erica!
wave2smiley.gif

Forgive me for not knowing who Maggie Q. is? I just don't watch the CW network.

--------------------
kessler.jpg

^ Hey WP! Long time no chat. How are you? :D

LOL I didn't know Meggie wasn't Chinese before I checked her profile on IMDb just now. I've always thought she has Chinese ancestry since her career started in Hong Kong. Turns out her dad is American and her mom is Vietnamese. Her recent works include New York, I Love You. You can get her info on IMDb here. :)

^ Hey WP! Long time no chat. How are you? :D

LOL I didn't know Meggie wasn't Chinese before I checked her profile on IMDb just now. I've always thought she has Chinese ancestry since her career started in Hong Kong. Turns out her dad is American and her mom is Vietnamese. Her recent works include New York, I Love You. You can get her info on IMDb here. :)

Hey Erica I've been so busy....haven't posted as much. :(
Plus I don't watch CSI anymore. :eek: So I can't put my two-cents in.
I hope all is well with you Erica! :)
I'm doing just fine! :thumbsup:

Are you all ready for Melinda tomorrow? :drool:
------------------------

It will be nice to see her on TV again. From what I've seen of the pictures, she looks totally HOT. :drool:

I'm so excited for tonight! Although I will be able to see the episode only on Friday. It's not cool to be French sometimes. :lol:

And yes ladyhunter she looks awesome on the pics and I'm sure she's gonna look even more awesome on screen :drool:.

I'm so excited for tonight! Although I will be able to see the episode only on Friday. It's not cool to be French sometimes. :lol:

And yes ladyhunter she looks awesome on the pics and I'm sure she's gonna look even more awesome on screen :drool:.

She does look amazing!
In just a few more hours...then it's Showtime! :lol:
Couple of weeks back, Spike aired Lady Heather's Box I just happen to catch it. :)
Imagine if LHB was 2 hrs long instead of 90mins? :eek:
You think Grissom would have gone to the door?

----------------------------
Dom_banner_csi.jpg

So what did you guys think of the lady?
I thought she was fantastic and she plays boozy character so well. :lol: I managed to watch the whole episode but wasn't very impressed, only the Kelly Donovan's parts were worth watching for me.
I have added the screencaps but also the scenes with Melinda over at MCO for the people unable to watch the episode. :)

Back