Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

Some Melinda news for ya...

....gosh if I only lived in CA I loved to go! :thumbsup:

---------------
    [​IMG]

2. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

If only I lived in the U.S. sometimes! :D

I still don't get the chance to see the TV Guide Specials with Melinda, just my luck :(.

I'm aware of this All Star Softball Game as well and I'm hoping they will release some pictures of the event. If Melinda is going to wear a softball outfit we'll have to see that. :lol:

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Don't feel bad Frenchy I haven't seen the tv guide thing either. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we'll get some great pics of that charity game and it's next week. I'll keep an eye on Entertainment tonight maybe they'll mention it. :) Afterall it's a charity event. :thumbsup:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

4. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Hey WP_Rocks_MY_World, I hope your summer is going well!:)

I heard Melinda had only a few sentences in the TV Guide Special, talking about her workout routine at the RevelDance Studio, located in Studio City and owned by fellow actress and friend Victoria Pratt.

I also have been searching all around the web but there are no pictures nor videos of Melinda at the charity softball game so far :(, all I found was about Nancy O'Dell who was there as well.

Hopefully it will be easier to find stuff when she will appear on "Hell's Kitchen" on August 4. I'm also looking forward her appearance on "Entourage", altough none information is available.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Howdy Frenchy!
    My summer is going very well, thank you very much! I hope yours is too! :)

I totally forgot all about the softball game. :eek:
    OMG Melinda is going to be on "Hell's Kitchen?" I didn't know that. And "Entourage" too? :eek:
    Wow! Thanks for the headsup Frenchy! :thumbsup:

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys! :)

So I watch Hell's Kitchen for the first time and if you didn't blink you saw Melinda 3 times. She look great as usual! :thumbsup:
    I'm wondering what she ordered? Anyone know? :)

Hopefully we will be seeing more of Melinda on tv this fall, so keep your fingers cross! :thumbsup:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I watched Hell's Kitchen as well and made the caps of her appearances.

[​IMG]

Yes she was gorgeous, and I don't know what she ordered either.
    Anyway, the french TV will finally air She Drives Me Crazy (they titled it Soeurs de Coeur :rolleyes:) next week, I can't wait!

I do hope for her return (as a regular would be the best) very soon!

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sorry for the late news, but I just noticed that Melinda will be on a rerun of Nash Bridges in about an hour, 12:00 noon (Eastern time) on WGN-America cable channel. This episode, "Out of Chicago", first aired in March of 1997.

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Just out of curiosty, what is "Nash Bridges?" Was Melinda on the ep as a guest star? I became a Melinda fan during Season 2 of The OC. :)

Frenchy thanks so much for the caps!

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Good lord now I feel either really old or it wasn't something that interested you. It starred Don Johnson and Cheech Marin as two detectives with the San Francisco Police Department. It ran something like six yrs.
    Wikipedia: Nash Bridges, Tv.com: Nash bridges .. Melinda was in two eps. 2x20 "Out Of Chicago" as Karen Decker & 6x7 "End Game" as Abby Gordon

Please tell me I am not to feel old. :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  11. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Don't worry Destiny, I know that show as well and quite enjoyed it actually. :) The caps of both episodes are available here just in case. ;)

And speaking of The O.C. WP_Rocks_MY_World, I have been able to get a bunch of never seen photoshoots of Melinda for all the seasons of The O.C. that I'm pretty sure you guys will like. :drool: I will add them as soon as the new version of MCO is online.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  12. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

The new version of the site is now available at MCO (finally). Please tell me what you think of it. :)
    Also a surprise is waiting for you there, I'm speaking of almost 200 pictures, never seen and exclusives pictures of Melinda from The O.C. so don't forget to stop by and see.

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey Destiny no you're not old! I heard of it but didn't know if it was a comedy or drama. Or if Melinda was a regular cast member. Thanks for the info! :)
    I became aware of Melinda during Season 5 of CSI. I had heard much about her character Lady Heather and thought she was sooo cool! :thumbsup: Then I discovered The O.C. and became a fan. :)

BTW, I still haven't seen Nash Bridges.

Bravo Frenchy Bravo!!!! [​IMG]

OMG your site is awesome!!! [​IMG] I love it, love it, love it!!! [​IMG]

I bow to you Frenchy! [​IMG]

There are so many amazing new beautiful pics to see. And what's weird is that I'm watching Season 4 of The O.C. :thumbsup:
    It had such many great music and Julie had been in so many wonderful, funny, crazy, happy and sad moments.
    Unlike some shows, I felted closure with The O.C. series finale. [​IMG]

Again, Thank you Frenchy! :thumbsup:

----------------------
    [​IMG]

14. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Thank you so much WP_Rocks_MY_World, I'm so happy to hear you say that! :D
    As for The O.C., I have all the seasons in my computer so I watch episodes once in a while. I really love that show even if I have to admit that the season 3 was only worth watching for Julie Cooper. :lol:
    And I was also really happy they gave a great closure for the show and the characters, which wasn't the case for Lady Heather on Leave Out All The Rest, IMO.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you kindly. ;) Actually it wasn't bad, thought toward the end I wasn't thrilled with it but it really wasn't a bad show I would have given it a 7 maybe 8.