Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

yeah, i'm excited i haven't seen either of those either. can't wait

2. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Just watched Empty Eyes, and got a shock when I realized that it was cleaning-lady Natalie watching Gil walk Sara out with his arm around her in the last scene! So there was more than just the scene at the wreck, she must have been stalking them.

(I know, this is way off the LH theme of this thread, but I got excited.)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ahh God, you know what? We need Lady H back for another episode in S8! ;)

No one does it the way she does! :D

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Amen to that! :D

now that the O.C. is gone and her TV show never materialized, She should come back
    She won't be Lady Heather, that part of her is gone, but she'll be Heather Kessler.
    Whoever she is, she 'has a hold' of Grissom :)

5. GSRfanatic25

i'd love to see heather back. i love her character. i don't know what much else they do w/ her, but i'm sure they could come up w/ something.
    as long as she doesn't interfere too much on whatever remains of gsr...
    who knows?... but lady heather rocks!!

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Oh thanks so much Dynamo! I haven't been watching that much of CBS this summer. But now the new season is just around the corner, I'm finally getting excited once again for a brand new year of my favorite shows. Yay!! :D

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and wish really hard she comes back. :p Who knows? Our wish may come true. We talked so much about her granddaughter and they rewarded Us so who knows?
    Think positive. :D

I miss the OC and Julie Cooper. :( But I am always ready for Heather Kessler. She makes the show very interesting for me. :D
    Last night I caught Fur & Loathing on Spike (one of my all-time eps) and thought about those furry creatures and wonder what kind of animal Heather would be. So what do you think? What kind of animal do you see Heather as? :)

----------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

A Tiger. Ok, Lady Heather as the Tiger. Dominating, independant, strong, fierce, nocturnal

Heather Kessler: More of a cat. Smaller than a tiger, but still fierce and independant with some vulerability

OT- I'm writing this as I glance at my cat sleeping next to the computer :lol:

8. GSRfanatic25

i think lady heather would be a couger or a panther, still feline, but dark and mysterious, you know?
    and heather kessler is still fierce... so whatever animal she is, i think feline definitely suits her!

9. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

The Soap Network/Channel is showing reruns of The O.C., I think they are on in the afternoons, but don't quote on that one. If you need a Melinda/Julie fix, it's likely you'll find one there.

10. GSRfanatic25

what's a good episode to watch w/ her in it?
    i'll look out for the titles to see if i wanna watch em!

11. ladyhunter

I saw that too jeanmacgreen Maybe I'll have to start watching the O.C. for Melinda.

Thanks for the heads up

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

A feline would be so perfect. :)
    I can see her as a black panther. Knowing her, she would probably have a panther/Goth look. :lol:
    That would be totally awesome! :D

[​IMG] :D

As for the OC, yes it's on the SoapNetwork. IMO Seasons 3-4 are my favorite Julie seasons. I know it's very, very teen soapy but if you can get past the teens I think some of you will enjoy the Adult characters. Just for the record, I couldn't stand Julie's oldest daughter Marissa. Talk about a pain-in-the-ass! :mad:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

13. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Really looking forward to tonight's rerun of The Good, the Bad, and the Dominatrix. This was only the second episode of CSI that I ever watched, and boy was I confused. I didn't know who the lady (LH) was at the beginning, although I could tell she was a star by the camera treatment she got, and I didn't know what the purpose of Catherine gossiping on about her to Sara was, although I could tell it was significant because of Sara's reactions. I thought Gil's research on parasuicide or whatever was bizarre, and I was mystified by all the awkward subtext between him and Sara, even though I could hardly miss it.
    I am going to enjoy it so much more the second time around.

14. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I just finished watching this episode, and it really does look as if they tried to put the lid on LH, and wrap her up, so I'll be surprised if we see her in season 8. However, season 9 or 10 could be a different story! St. Gil helped her pick up the pieces of her life, maybe she'll get the chance to return the favor some day. Would be a nice twist.

15. ladyhunter

I haven't looked at the episode that way before. Thanks Grizzom :D I agree that they tried to 'wrap' her up as you said, but I think Lady Heather/Heather Kessler now, has such a huge fan base, she can't just dissapear off the show. At least without some communication from Grissom.

I would love to see Melinda come back as Heather. :)